Page 38 of 4827
« First < 283435363738 3940414248881385381038 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:24 PM 07-31-2015
Originally Posted by vailpass:
No doubt the league respects vets. But they owe us one and if they have any balls they'll take the shot if they get one...
Exactly.

That shot Von took was BS and I'm as clean as they get....but I'd take a massive helmet to helmet cheap shot on Manning to even that score.

There will be plenty of opportunities IMO.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:36 PM 07-31-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Well...this season he's under center. I know you think Manning is magic and all...but that is much different. He barely missed a lot hits from KC...add .5 seconds to his movement. He's going to get sacked..

There is an extremely high chance that Denver's o-line is going to be suspect to start the season. New scheme too..have to play Baltimore and KC at Arrowhead. O-2 looks realistic..
I wonder how much influence fivehead will have on playcalling. Everyone knows this is his last shot, he can't move around much and he's one good hit away from disability. I'm don't think Kubiak is so stupid that he would risk putting the golden boy in harms way
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:39 PM 07-31-2015
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Totally agree. I really wish we had Sean Smith for this one, though.

That TNF game is gonna be a heavyweight bout like the KCDEN games of the 90s.

Cheers
I disagree. I think Denver is going to overwhelm KC both offensively and defensively. It's going to get really ugly, really early IMO. Yeah the Chiefs will be fired up, home opener and all... But all it takes is one three and out or Denver scoring on their opening drive and that'll shut that noise up real quick.

The ONLY thing that could keep this game close is if our offensive line is ridiculously bad, which I seriously doubt it will be. The preseason games will let us know what to expect though.
[Reply]
BossChief 10:44 PM 07-31-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
I disagree. I think Denver is going to overwhelm KC both offensively and defensively. It's going to get really ugly, really early IMO. Yeah the Chiefs will be fired up, home opener and all... But all it takes is one three and out or Denver scoring on their opening drive and that'll shut that noise up real quick.

The ONLY thing that could keep this game close is if our offensive line is ridiculously bad, which I seriously doubt it will be. The preseason games will let us know what to expect though.
Your guys are blowing right past Clark in practice

With no noise

Against teammates

What do you think Houston is gonna do to him?

Let him off easy?

Orlando Franklin, Ryan Clady and Manny Ramirez aren't coming out of that tunnel, kiddo.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:45 PM 07-31-2015
Totally agree. I really wish we had Sean Smith for this one, though.

That TNF game is gonna be a heavyweight bout like the KCDEN games of the 90s.

Cheers
Hear you on Smith, feel the same about Wolfe. If this thing tilts back to the 90's rivalry...Oh my. That's good for the fans, the West, and the league. Be interesting to see how that would affect the posts here.
Cheers.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:46 PM 07-31-2015
Your guys are blowing right past Clark in practice

With no noise

Against teammates

What do you think Houston is gonna do to him?

Let him off easy?

Orlando Franklin, Ryan Clady and Manny Ramirez aren't coming out of that tunnel, kiddo.
After going against Von all summer, Houston will be a cakewalk. :-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:46 PM 07-31-2015

You have a really small penis, don't you.... NTTAWWT
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:49 PM 07-31-2015
After going against Von all summer, Houston will be a cakewalk. :-)
:-)

The sad part is, you actually believe that shit
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:49 PM 07-31-2015
If that were the case we'd have no trouble with your trash heap RBs since our guys go up against Jamaal every day...
[Reply]
vailpass 10:50 PM 07-31-2015
Exactly.

That shot Von took was BS and I'm as clean as they get....but I'd take a massive helmet to helmet cheap shot on Manning to even that score.

There will be plenty of opportunities IMO.
I don't know about an h-to-h shot, let the punishment fit the crime. I do know that if kc had done the same thing to Denver we did to them I'd be looking for the equalizer shot...
[Reply]
BossChief 10:52 PM 07-31-2015
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I don't know about an h-to-h shot, let the punishment fit the crime. I do know that if kc had done the same thing to Denver we did to them I'd be looking for the equalizer shot, same as in any sport. It's a matter of team pride and self respect...
Exactly. And iirc the Von shot was h2h
[Reply]
FlaChief58 10:54 PM 07-31-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
If that were the case we'd have no trouble with your trash heap RBs since our guys go up against Jamaal every day...
He wouldn't even make our practice squad /knowshit
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 10:54 PM 07-31-2015
Von likes hitting QB's with the crown of his helmet directly in their spine.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:55 PM 07-31-2015
If so I stand corrected but still hate that shit. Too much chance for a CEI for either player. Plenty of other ways to send the message.
Fuck now I'm getting extra pumped for the season to begin...
[Reply]
BossChief 10:59 PM 07-31-2015

You're right, vail. It wasn't h2h
[Reply]
Page 38 of 4827
« First < 283435363738 3940414248881385381038 > Last »
Up