Page 148 of 4825
« First < 4898138144145146147148 1491501511521581982486481148 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:37 PM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Well, then. Let's crown 'em. I wasn't aware until now that the biggest run didn't count.
If we're going to use one play per game to determine things then you guys should bench Charles because he's a fumbling choker.
[Reply]
TimBone 01:47 PM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by listopencil:
If we're going to use one play per game to determine things then you guys should bench Charles because he's a fumbling choker.
It's not about one play. It's about the full body of work. You're wanting to remove one play to make the stats better.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 01:52 PM 10-05-2015
Well, then. Let's crown 'em. I wasn't aware until now that the biggest run didn't count.
Peterson was shut down all day. Nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:55 PM 10-05-2015
Dear god. You are Knowmo.
Meh..you obviously think every team is equal then. Playing GB and the Bengals is no different than Cleveland and Oakland. Every team has Rodgers and is 39-3 at home. KC will give up 30+ points to every team they face...It's OVER. They should just cancel the season.

Do you really think Denver could beat GB and Cincinnati on the road? I dont...flip the schedule and KC looks pretty good right now. It will balance out.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:56 PM 10-05-2015
It's not about one play. It's about the full body of work. You're wanting to remove one play to make the stats better.

No, I want to look at the stats in context. Just as someone else pointed out Hillman from the Broncos had a 75 yard TD run. Does that mean that the Broncos can run the ball now because he went for 103 yards? No.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 02:21 PM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Meh..you obviously think every team is equal then. Playing GB and the Bengals is no different than Cleveland and Oakland. Every team has Rodgers and is 39-3 at home. KC will give up 30+ points to every team they face...It's OVER. They should just cancel the season.

Do you really think Denver could beat GB and Cincinnati on the road? I dont...flip the schedule and KC looks pretty good right now. It will balance out.
Sure...but lose the next game and your team will mentally go in the tank...if they aren't there already.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 03:08 PM 10-05-2015
These discussions are always fun... Denver did a great job containing AP on most of his runs. Denver moved guys around on the OL to try and fix things, hell they should do whatever they can to improve that mess.

12 games left and I think most around here out the magic number for winning the division around 11 this year, some said 10. Who knows what will happen, I recall how McDaniels let a 6-0 start result in nothing.

It's a long season.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:10 PM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by vailpass:
I agree you can't throw out AP's long run when calculating the average.
However, do you think Minnesota cut their number of runs by almost a third because they realized their run game wasn't working against the Denver D?
Originally Posted by manchambo:
Why do you suppose they only ran 21 times? Are they really that dumb? Denver can't stop the run so they decided not to run it?

You are so ignorant of what statistics mean that you're dangerous.
Coaches make questionable decisions and calls every single week. You're talking to a fan of a team whose coach routinely gives the RB with the highest YPC in history 11 carries.

What I do know is that your run defense, to this point, has been far from excellent.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 04:12 PM 10-05-2015
Dear god. You are Knowmo.
Dear God. You are BlackOp.
Hah.

Made me laugh.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:09 PM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Hah.

Made me laugh.
Yeah T-Bone is on point...
[Reply]
New World Order 10:11 PM 10-05-2015
I want to see knowmo and Blackop in a 1-on-1 conversation
[Reply]
vailpass 10:16 PM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I want to see knowmo and Blackop in a 1-on-1 conversation
Antifreeze punch with an aids branch kicker...
[Reply]
New World Order 10:43 PM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Antifreeze punch with an aids branch kicker...

:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:52 PM 10-05-2015
"I want to see knowmo and Blackop in a 1-on-1 conversation"

That will never happen..I dont hang out with football fans and sports bars are like a trip to a neanderthal, sub-human cave....I just watch them with mild amusement...some people go to the zoo. *taps on glass* Chiefs are my sociological experiment of choice...it's truly fascinating how grown men get so worked up..that their manhood, identity and emotional well-being is compromised by a corporate illusion...that steals their cash. Repressed masses and failed dreams ...I guess.

Romans nailed the whole Colosseum concept...let the angry, repressed masses, that they were totally exploiting..have an outlet for that pent up rage... Brilliant. Some things never change..

Yeah..NoShow and I have very little in common.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:58 PM 10-05-2015
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
"I want to see knowmo and Blackop in a 1-on-1 conversation"

That will never happen..I dont hang out with football fans and sports bars are like a trip to a neanderthal cave....I just watch them with mild amusement...some people go to the zoo. *taps on glass* Chiefs are my sociological experiment of choice...it's truley facinating how grown men get so worked up..that their manhood and emotional well-being is compromised by a corporate illusion...that steals your cash.

You claim this, yet you joined a football board and racked up over 1k posts :-)
[Reply]
Page 148 of 4825
« First < 4898138144145146147148 1491501511521581982486481148 > Last »
Up