« First < 131181221227228229230231 232233234235241 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Bitcoin Take?
ChiefRocka 11:41 AM 02-15-2013
Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
crazycoffey 04:58 PM 10-30-2021
I’ve converted a lot to eth2. Waiting for Ada to come to fruition…….
[Reply]
BWillie 10:23 PM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
I miss when it was just Bitcoin, eth, and ltc.
Me too. The good ole days.
[Reply]
eDave 03:10 AM 11-03-2021
Loopring is the new buy the rumor craze for those interested. The rumor is a partnership with GME to set up an NFT marketplace and all the WSB/GME guys have literally taken over /r/cryptocurrency shilling the shit out of it. Calling each other apes and fucking each others girlfriends and shit.

God I hate those guys.
[Reply]
carlos3652 07:12 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Loopring is the new buy the rumor craze for those interested. The rumor is a partnership with GME to set up an NFT marketplace and all the WSB/GME guys have literally taken over /r/cryptocurrency shilling the shit out of it. Calling each other apes and ****ing each others girlfriends and shit.

God I hate those guys.
it was at .35 last week and peeked @ 1.90ish this morning, back down to 1.30 ish now... Wondering if this is a good long term or just the flavor of the month and people just cashed out. lol
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:30 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Just sold the rest of my Solano and turned it into MANA
And Solano is now up and MANA is down

Another brilliant move by Hog Farmer :-)
[Reply]
eDave 08:41 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
it was at .35 last week and peeked @ 1.90ish this morning, back down to 1.30 ish now... Wondering if this is a good long term or just the flavor of the month and people just cashed out. lol
What you are seeing there is WSB dudes who consistently shit on crypto now shilling crypto to feed their GME stock. What they don't realize is that those hedge funds guys they are battling are heavy into crypto as well and using those gains to cover their GME shorts. So you got WSB idiots trying to pump Loopring only to have the hedges take it and pay their shorts. Essentially, hedges are taking stupid ape money to **** over the stupid apes. Look at GME's price movement right now.
[Reply]
Iconic 10:16 AM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
And Solano is now up and MANA is down

Another brilliant move by Hog Farmer :-)
Only going to shoot up more as well. Huge Breakpoint Conference in Lisbon on the 7th.
[Reply]
Unsmooth-Moment 05:00 PM 11-03-2021
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Only going to shoot up more as well. Huge Breakpoint Conference in Lisbon on the 7th.
Yeah, this one is probably going to continue up. Although I am on the sidelines.
[Reply]
Taco John 06:14 PM 11-03-2021

[Reply]
Trivers 01:58 PM 11-04-2021
60% BTC
20% ETH
20% SOL.

Sitting on USD trying to determine where to invest more into the three.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 04:21 PM 11-04-2021
Hog how’s your shib doing this week?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 04:34 PM 11-04-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Hog how’s your shib doing this week?
Still up 400% retard. Shib will make me a multimillionaire. Getting ready to buy moar!
[Reply]
eDave 06:21 PM 11-04-2021
Careful with the alts and shitcoins right not. /r/cryptocurrency is now /r/cryptobets. It's ruined this sub and it's bleeding over to r/bitcoin.
ape emoji ape emoji ape emoji .....
ape emoji ape emoji ape emoji ..... rocket, rocket, rocket

All this from a group who shits on crypto constantly over there. There's a god damned cat coin now for christ's sake. In reference to their leader's personal branding who's success they are desparate to immulate. It's a god damned infestation and it feels coordinated. Remember the scene in Caddyshack when the employees got there swim time? It's like that.

None of this is good for crypto's overall mission and perception. Let's hope it ends soon. Hell, this supposed LRC/GME announcement will have the biggest impact on me than anything previous so it will run it's course and they'll look elsewhere to fund their short squeeze addiction.

Come and get me, you damn dirty apes! Then go back to your ****ing cages.

I'm pretty pissed off.
[Reply]
MTG#10 06:35 PM 11-04-2021
Careful with the alts and shitcoins right not. /r/cryptocurrency is now /r/cryptobets. It's ruined this sub and it's bleeding over to r/bitcoin.
  • "Hey apes, where we going to now? Still shitcoin X?"
  • "Apes unite!"
  • "With the tech and the power of apes and knowing what we did with GME, I'm bullish!"
  • "I'll see you apes in the morning. Ape strong!"
  • "Can someone explain to me why ETH is going up and not LRC?"
  • "I'm really starting to have my doubts that Bitcoin will even get close to $98K."

All this from a group who shits on crypto constantly over there. There's a god damned cat coin now for christ's sake. In reference to their leader's personal branding who's success they are desparate to immulate. It's a god damned infestation and it feels coordinated. Remember the scene in Caddyshack when the employees got there swim time? It's like that.

None of this is good for crypto's overall mission and perception. Let's hope it ends soon. Hell, this supposed LRC/GME announcement will have the biggest impact on me than anything previous so it will run it's course and they'll look elsewhere to fund their short squeeze addiction.

I'm pretty pissed off.
:-):-):-)

:-)
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:38 PM 11-04-2021
  • "Hey apes, where we going to now? Still shitcoin X?"
  • "Apes unite!"
  • "With the tech and the power of apes and knowing what we did with GME, I'm bullish!"
  • "I'll see you apes in the morning. Ape strong!"
  • "Can someone explain to me why ETH is going up and not LRC?"
  • "I'm really starting to have my doubts that Bitcoin will even get close to $98K."

I'm pretty pissed off.
Why do you fucking care lol
[Reply]
Page 231 of 261
« First < 131181221227228229230231 232233234235241 > Last »
Up