Nzoner's Game Room>Bitcoin Take?
ChiefRocka 11:41 AM 02-15-2013
Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:10 PM 09-08-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Grabbed some Solana the other day at 118. It went to 122 so I sold.

It dropped back to 118 so I bought back in. It went to 114 so I sold. Risk management!

Now its 2 days later and its 140 and climbing.

Not falling for it again.
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:
Lol, why are you so quick to sell on short fluctuations like that? Just curious. Also, I would just never sell at a loss if I was you. Patience is key there, let it come back up then sell again. My dumbass bought some Chainlink back in May when it was at its top, so I've just been sitting and waiting. Learned a lot from that one though, and I have money put into the right things in the meantime.

And now its at 210
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 08:11 AM 09-09-2021
- Stop Daytrading Crypto, you will lose
- NFT is crazy overhyped right now. Wait a year then buy for 1/10th price
- Next three months should get rollercoaster nutty. Hodl on
- Instead of SHIB, SAFE, SHIT.....look at DOT, MATIC, XTZ
[Reply]
|Zach| 11:39 AM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
ADA seems like it’s doing a lot of things well. I am jumping into ALGO as something with growth potential.

Are smart contracts and all the business related applications of Cordana really going to boost ADA?
Got into ALGO when I posted this at $1.02 it’s at $2.38 right now hoping I can ride it for a while.
[Reply]
Oz_Chief 05:29 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
Got into ALGO when I posted this at $1.02 it’s at $2.38 right now hoping I can ride it for a while.
I started paying attention to it at $1.20. Didn't get any. Wish I had!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:54 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
But shib is .000007 a share and it's fun to have 100,000,000 shares of something.
[Reply]
teedubya 10:43 PM 09-09-2021
Getting into crypto changed the game for me in a huge way. It's been a crazy ride. I hope many of you got involved...
[Reply]
teedubya 10:44 PM 09-09-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
Also, look at projects dropping on Solana. The SOL ecosystem is going to be huge.
[Reply]
Taco John 03:08 AM 09-10-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
XRP is not crypto. Start another thread for this scam, TJ. And shove a double barreled shotgun up your face and pull the trigger you big bank loving asshole. Nobody would care.
XRP is a juggernaut waiting to happen. Big banks are only the tip of the ice berg. XRP will be a massive part of the NFT economy. Eventually, it will be interplanetary (once Mars is open for commerce years from now). XRP is the most sophisticated financial instrument ever created. It will eventually underlie the entire digital economy as a liquidity/bridge token.

I think you should be nicer. I've never told anyone to shoot themselves in the face with a shotgun. I can't imagine why anybody would think it's okay to talk like that to people.
[Reply]
Taco John 03:42 AM 09-10-2021
XRP is my #1.

I dont have a #2 any more, but if I did, it would be ALGO. But it had an ICO. I wont touch an ICO coin until the regulatory cycle is done. The problem with most coins - why they will almost all experience a crash - is most of them are going to be deemed securities by the SEC. You might not be aware of this very real issue if you're not following the Ripple/SEC lawsuit. Careful not to invest what you cant afford to lose. The SEC is positioning things so that when they settle with Ripple, the rest of the crypto market still wont have clarity. They're going after their pound of flesh. It looks like a potential bloodbath.

XRP is unique because it didn't have an ICO. But also because even it is declared a security, it will still be used for derivatives, CBDCs, and NFTs. It's a win either way, but much better if it's not considered a security.

I personally believe we're going to see a moment in the next few years where either the IMF or The Fed try to corner the market on it, and buy up the stock in order to re-liquidize and dominate the digital currency system. If I'm right, I expext we'll see a four digit XRP if that happens. But first they'll try to shake retail out with downward pressure like we saw this week.

Ripple will eventually settle. Once that happens, it will climb. Likely climb right before it happens, actually. After that, we'll see...
[Reply]
eDave 04:37 AM 09-10-2021
Fuck off.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:46 AM 09-10-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
XRP is a juggernaut waiting to happen. Big banks are only the tip of the ice berg. XRP will be a massive part of the NFT economy. Eventually, it will be interplanetary (once Mars is open for commerce years from now). XRP is the most sophisticated financial instrument ever created. It will eventually underlie the entire digital economy as a liquidity/bridge token.

I think you should be nicer. I've never told anyone to shoot themselves in the face with a shotgun. I can't imagine why anybody would think it's okay to talk like that to people.
Why don’t you go shut down your website you fucking pussy
[Reply]
DTVietnam 10:54 AM 09-10-2021
Travis kelce is doing some BTC promotion and I posted on twitter..I dont know if I randomly or because of my post.. in my post i asked him to hook me up because I lived through the Matt Cassel year: Its only $10 but still cool...was falling asleep and got a notification on my phone that Travis Kelce sent me BTC..hahahaha

think hes still giving out some:

WOW!! That bitcoin went fast… I’ll go ahead and drop another $250k… Drop your $cashtag & #KickOffWithKelce and don’t miss your chance to win! #Bitcoin #KickOff2021 #NFL pic.twitter.com/0G4QfKesQf

— Travis Kelce (@tkelce) September 10, 2021

[Reply]
eDave 10:55 AM 09-10-2021
Haha. Love it.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:54 PM 09-10-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
**** off.
Best quote of the year right here :-)
[Reply]
Iconic 04:39 PM 09-10-2021
Biggest lesson I learned this month - never ****ing go all in on one trade. Always divide your entry in equal portions or you will get rekt.
[Reply]
Page 223 of 261
« First < 123173213219220221222223 224225226227233 > Last »
Up