Nzoner's Game Room>Bitcoin Take?
ChiefRocka 11:41 AM 02-15-2013
Bitcoin disrupts gold
Ethereum disrupts financial services
There will be others...

[Reply]
eDave 12:35 PM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
165 every 5 days. Holy shit, that adds up fast. I need to stake mine I guess but can't figure out how on Coinbase. I don't see a staking button. LOL
You can stake on Coinbase. Maybe an "earn" link (that's how it is on Kraken).

Note that they pay out every 7 days. That's 11 payments less than through a wallets payout schedule, which is at the end of each epoch.

You are better served to move it to a wallet and stake from there. I suggest ADA's wallet, Yoroi. Staking delegates are available there.

Then you will be all into blocks and delegators and epochs and saturation and pool size as you make your decision. :-)

Most don't recommend keeping your coin on an exchange. It's not really yours unless it's in your wallet. I don't see the risk, personally, and believe more exchanges are offering staking options in part to keep money on their exchange.

Now regarding Coinbase. If you do sell, I'd highly suggest you move to another exchange first. CB has horrendous sell rates. It's for suckers, literally. CBpro is the the easiest move. Seamless actually. I found Kraken to have the best fees. Kraken has the best everything, IMO.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 12:51 PM 08-22-2021
Looks like Cardano is not able to be staked on coinbase

https://help.coinbase.com/en/coinbas...king-inflation

Eligible cryptocurrencies for staking
Cryptocurrency Minimum Balance Needed Rewards Payout Rate
Algorand (ALGO) .01 ALGO Daily
Cosmos (ATOM) 1 ATOM 7 days
Ethereum (ETH) No minimum balance Daily
Tezos (XTZ) 1 XTZ 3 days
[Reply]
eDave 01:01 PM 08-22-2021
I have heard that staking ETH is not a good idea. They keep some if you unstake, or something like that. I don't know much about it but the general sense it that it's scammy. Binance staking is scammy as well.
[Reply]
MTG#10 01:25 PM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:

Now regarding Coinbase. If you do sell, I'd highly suggest you move to another exchange first. CB has horrendous sell rates. It's for suckers, literally. CBpro is the the easiest move. Seemless actually. I found Kraken to have the best fees. Kraken has the best everything, IMO.
Yeah, not sure why anyone would buy/sell on regular Coinbase when you can use the Pro version.

I just checked, I have a sell order in Pro for .116 BTC at $99,500. If/when it executes my CB pro fee is less than 5 bucks.
[Reply]
eDave 01:34 PM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Yeah, not sure why anyone would buy/sell on regular Coinbase when you can use the Pro version.

I just checked, I have a sell order in Pro for .116 BTC at $99,500. If/when it executes my CB pro fee is less than 5 bucks.
They feast on FOMO. And of course we are still friends, jackass.
[Reply]
Shaid 01:50 PM 08-22-2021
Just ADA right now. Staked. Staking gets me, on average, 165 ADA every 5 days as well as whatever the price does. That's 5ish% just for having it.

I'm long term and real bullish about it. I believe ADA will boost Emerging Market investments as well.
If you are making that much, you have a shit ton of Cardano.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:58 PM 08-22-2021
OK, got my stuff transferred to coinbase pro . Thanks for the suggestion guys!
[Reply]
rydogg58 02:47 PM 08-22-2021
Just ADA right now. Staked. Staking gets me, on average, 165 ADA every 5 days as well as whatever the price does. That's 5ish% just for having it.

I'm long term and real bullish about it. I believe ADA will boost Emerging Market investments as well.
Man, after reading that I had to look up staking more. I had some coins in Kraken, but nothing that I was able to stake. Just bought a few hundred worth of ADA and staked it. Thanks for the heads up, I'll see how it goes from here.
[Reply]
ChiefRocka 04:00 PM 08-22-2021
I have heard that staking ETH is not a good idea. They keep some if you unstake, or something like that. I don't know much about it but the general sense it that it's scammy. Binance staking is scammy as well.
What vague nonsense are you spewing today? This.
[Reply]
eDave 04:19 PM 08-22-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefRocka:
What vague nonsense are you spewing today? This.
Eh. Wrong choice or words. It's just what I heard, vaguely. He's smart enough to look into it.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:40 AM 08-23-2021
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:08 AM 08-23-2021
What's this new hog bill in California going to do to bacon prices?
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:17 AM 08-23-2021
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
What's this new hog bill in California going to do to bacon prices?
You won't see any change in the long run , not because of this. The industry has already been moving this way for years, Any way the cost will be taken by the producer as usual. The packers control the price and don't give a shit about the producer.

Yeah ,I know most packers own Hogs too but that just makes it easier to continue to squeeze the family farm.
[Reply]
ghak99 09:07 AM 08-23-2021
You won't see any change in the long run , not because of this. The industry has already been moving this way for years, Any way the cost will be taken by the producer as usual. The packers control the price and don't give a shit about the producer.

Yeah ,I know most packers own Hogs too but that just makes it easier to continue to squeeze the family farm.
A pencil pusher for a regional bank chain says building loans are being made two years longer. Poor shmucks are going to keep creeping closer and closer to 20 year notes on what amounts to a hazmat site when they finally get it paid off.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 09:23 AM 08-23-2021
Cardano is going apeshit. I haven't decided when to sell yet, but this run up is crazy.
[Reply]
Page 217 of 261
« First < 117167207213214215216217 218219220221227 > Last »
Up