ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 31
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFLPA Survey: Clark rated with an F-
dirk digler 10:33 AM 02-28-2024
I don't get this.

The @NFLPA just released their player team report cards for 2024 and the results are ... suboptimal for the Chiefs.

Head coach Andy Reid gets A+ but Chiefs rank dead last in training staff and ownership. Ownership gets an F- from the players. pic.twitter.com/2XyHkQfFru

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) February 28, 2024

[Reply]
DaFace 11:55 AM 02-28-2024
We saw a lot of this last year, but it's sure hard to reconcile some of it. For example, we regularly hear players rave about how great our training staff is - Rick Burkholder in particular - and we regularly have guys come back from injury more quickly than expected. But then they get an F on this report? It doesn't pass the sniff test unless all those players are just outright lying.
[Reply]
O.city 11:56 AM 02-28-2024
Knowmo made a return for this. Lol.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:56 AM 02-28-2024
So the most unsatisfied players are also the players that win the most? It's officially silly season. None the less I don't like the results of the survey. :-)
[Reply]
O.city 11:57 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:
We saw a lot of this last year, but it's sure hard to reconcile some of it. For example, we regularly hear players rave about how great our training staff is - Rick Burkholder in particular - and we regularly have guys come back from injury more quickly than expected. But then they get an F on this report? It doesn't pass the sniff test unless all those players are just outright lying.
They work them and get them back playing quickly. Seems the players think they "push them back to quick".
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:57 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Clark is very boring too. I doubt he connects with the players very well.
When he's talking in the team meeting from camp every year they listen.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:57 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
That isn't exactly a great comparison, most people don't work with millionaires where there are only 32 companies that pursue you for your services.
It's sarcasm.

Those floors don't produce anything for anyone, other than a custodian to maintain.
[Reply]
-King- 11:58 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Clark is very boring too. I doubt he connects with the players very well.
His pre-training camp speeches are some of my favorite moments of the Franchise series. I like Clark but he's the most stereotypical rich dork there can be :-)
[Reply]
loochy 11:58 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by DaFace:

maybe the survey was worded poorly

[Reply]
DaFace 11:58 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
They work them and get them back playing quickly. Seems the players think they "push them back to quick".
Sure, but that's more like a "B-" or "C" kind of rating. An "F" implies that they're fucking horrible at their jobs and the entire place should be cleaned out.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:00 PM 02-28-2024
I mean lets be honest, if you weren't gonna do the locker room don't say you are, that's a bad look.

You probably should be upgrading your facility to at least be on par with the majority of the league.

Players are also going to look out for themselves in some circumstances, like feeling like they are pushed to return from injury quickly, some guys don't like that. That however isn't anything to be overly worked up about.
[Reply]
stevieray 12:02 PM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
His pre-training camp speeches are some of my favorite moments of the Franchise series. I like Clark but he's the most stereotypical rich dork there can be :-)
He basically called they were going to win SB XIV.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:03 PM 02-28-2024

Clark Hunt on the recent NFLPA Report which ranked the #Chiefs 31st and ranked Owner Clark Hunt as 32nd in the survey. “The practice facility is certainly a high priority for us.” pic.twitter.com/UOg6tzWURo

— Harold R. Kuntz (@HaroldRKuntz3) February 28, 2024

[Reply]
dirk digler 02-28-2024, 12:04 PM
This message has been deleted by dirk digler.
Pasta Little Brioni 12:06 PM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Meanwhile, in Denver

Denver has the worst ownership group in pro sports. When you have guys like Mongo voting this is the result
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 02-28-2024
if only he had better practice facilities

[Reply]
New World Order 12:17 PM 02-28-2024
Ha. tell em Clayster
[Reply]
Page 8 of 31
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up