ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I think Baldy kinda likes our new RG....
Fat Elvis 04:48 PM 09-17-2021

.@Chiefs @TreySmith73 is the new rookie right guard of the #Chiefs with a Howitzer for a right hand. He punishes defensive lineman with it. What an incredible find for the #chiefskingdom #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/1OPmwqpCqi

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) September 16, 2021

[Reply]
duncan_idaho 08:32 PM 09-17-2021
I noticed Malike McDowell flashing a few times early in the game. Think Trey and Creed and Thuney worn that dude down. I think McDowell is who Smith wipes out on the Mahomes TD.

Smith just PUNISHES guys. They have to protect themselves or he’ll just bury them.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:36 PM 09-17-2021
I'm just imagining coming to the NFL pissed off, hungry, and mean and coming to camp with Chris mother****in' Jones lining up right in front of you in practice. Smith just took all of that hype from training camp and exceeded it with the subtlety of a wrecking ball in Week 1.

I mean, Jesus Christ, it's like an alt reality where Luke Skywalker gets his jedi training from Darth ****ing Maul.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:19 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
I'm just imagining coming to the NFL pissed off, hungry, and mean and coming to camp with Chris mother****in' Jones lining up right in front of you in practice. The dude just took all of that hype from training camp and exceeded it with the subtlety of a wrecking ball against fantastic competition in Week 1.

I mean, Jesus Christ, it's like an alt reality where Luke Skywalker gets his jedi training from Darth ****ing Maul.
I wonder if Maul or Jones has a bigger dick
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:37 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
NFL franchises run by GMs making millions passed on this guy for 200+ picks.

I don’t have anything else to say but that.
How many times do I have to say it…… Brett Veach is the best GM of all time and it’s not even close. Literally from the 3rd round on he’s hit on almost every pick
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:38 PM 09-17-2021
This one is better tbh. Smith says fuck you and then comes to fuck his poor soul again

The Chiefs got Trey Smith in the 6th round..... SIXTH ROUND!!!! pic.twitter.com/zHjOCxy9v8

— QC (@QCDetails) September 15, 2021

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:43 PM 09-17-2021
Hands to the face you say??? No problem, I’ll just toss you like a rag doll and have you take out one of your own players

Watch Trey Smith throw his dude into Orlando Brown Jr's dude. Chiefs OL is using defenders as wrecking balls. pic.twitter.com/j32mhFyv0Q

— Clay Wendler (@ClayWendler) :-)014790?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 17, 2021

[Reply]
suzzer99 10:03 PM 09-17-2021

Hell we picked Cornell Powell ahead of him. Imagine if he went right after that.

Which makes me wonder what other late round picks that we could have had are surprise starters around the league.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:03 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
This one is better tbh. Smith says **** you and then comes to **** his poor soul again

I mean, I'm not sure what else you want here. If that's not a textbook asswhuppin, then textbook asswhuppins don't exist.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:04 PM 09-17-2021

Including Veach, which was a great move.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:09 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
This one is better tbh. Smith says fuck you and then comes to fuck his poor soul again

Tossed him aside like a toy he was tired of playing with
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 10:12 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Tossed him aside like a toy he was tired of playing with
I’m getting a Smith jersey. He’s literally the next will shields
[Reply]
RunKC 10:14 PM 09-17-2021
I loved last years rookie class but goddamn man. This years class could somehow be better.

It’s early but Bolton looks like a starting backer and Creed/Smith are fucking awesome
[Reply]
bevischief 12:55 AM 09-18-2021
Some of you....
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:28 AM 09-18-2021
Dude Trey Smith is nasty. He's a rookie that's just absolutely wrecking guys. I don't remember the last time we had a lineman that looks like he wants to punish people. I love it.
[Reply]
JPH83 01:36 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I noticed Malike McDowell flashing a few times early in the game. Think Trey and Creed and Thuney worn that dude down. I think McDowell is who Smith wipes out on the Mahomes TD.

Smith just PUNISHES guys. They have to protect themselves or he’ll just bury them.
I saw the same, I reckon that McDowell is going to be a very good player and make a lot of players look average. Was great to see Smith do well against him on pass protection.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up