Nzoner's Game Room>The Giants got ****ed last night
staylor26 12:12 PM 09-17-2021

Yeah…. Dexter Lawrence wasn’t offside he just got a perfect jump on the snap 🤦

pic.twitter.com/8HdomALNs1

— Alex Wilson (@AlexWilsonESM) September 17, 2021

[Reply]
jettio 01:06 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Lawrence himself thought he was offsides given he tried to jump back into position. So perhaps in super slow motion he got lucky and wasn’t offsides, he certainly thought he was and it looked like it.

The Giants also played cowardly after the interception and couldn’t execute a backyard level difficulty TD pass on the drive before.
So the WR who does not make a one handed catch "drops" the pass and the QB is blameless.

If Jones throws a more catchable ball that is caught with 6:25 left in the game, the score is likely 30-20 and every play that happens afterwards is different.

Silly to assume that every play would be the exact same for the rest of the game.

Even sillier to blame the WR for a play where the QB was more at fault.

Daniel Jones is repped by CAA, and is a question mark on a second contract. CAA also reps media people like Joe Buck.

Complete BS that Slayton is getting blamed for a result that Jones was more responsible for.

That is more of a slight overthrow than a drop, to anyone who is not financially connected to Daniel Jones agency.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 01:10 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Not as bad as the Chiefs are about to get ****ed on Sunday night with Clete Blakeman.
oh yippie
[Reply]
mr. tegu 01:12 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
So the WR who does not make a one handed catch "drops" the pass and the QB is blameless.

If Jones throws a more catchable ball that is caught with 6:25 left in the game, the score is likely 30-20 and every play that happens afterwards is different.

Silly to assume that every play would be the exact same for the rest of the game.

Even sillier to blame the WR for a play where the QB was more at fault.

Daniel Jones is repped by CAA, and is a question mark on a second contract. CAA also reps media people like Joe Buck.

Complete BS that Slayton is getting blamed for a result that Jones was more responsible for.

That is more of a slight overthrow than a drop, to anyone who is not financially connected to Daniel Jones agency.

Try reading what I said about the missed TD a little more slowly then respond again.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:13 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The Giants had a chance to close out the game after the INT and Danny Dumb failed as usual.
Not sure that can be put on Jones. He hit his receiver in the hands. Slightly overgrown, but Slaton has to catch that ball.
[Reply]
jettio 01:21 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Try reading what I said about the missed TD a little more slowly then respond again.
OOps, I meant to quote post #5. :-)

Sorry about that. I was supposed to aim at "DJ's ln' when I posted that.

Lesson learned. I hope.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:22 PM 09-17-2021
Real-time this call looked legit. The holding call on the long Jones TD run was pretty bad as well.

Buuuut the WFT was doing everything in its power to hand this game over to NYG and they just would not take the win. If they can connect on that busted coverage to Slayton or do anything more than go 3-and-out, settle for a field goal, and only burn like 15 seconds off the clock after what should have been a game-clinching INT with 2:15 left in the 4th, none of this matters.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 01:31 PM 09-17-2021
That Slayton drop cost me a player parlay. Fuck him. Fuck the giants.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:33 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Not sure that can be put on Jones. He hit his receiver in the hands. Slightly overgrown, but Slaton has to catch that ball.
I’ll show you something slightly overgrown
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:36 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Your pubes?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:49 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Your pubes?
Correct
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 02:43 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Not as bad as the Chiefs are about to get fucked on Sunday night with Clete Blakeman.
This. Andy should light his ass up pregame. Dude ALWAYS fucks us. Patrick should just take the penalty and rail him in the balls with an “errant pass” early on.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 02:45 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Meet me at the Hy-Vee gate
[Reply]
tyecopeland 03:25 PM 09-17-2021
Is there a shot down the line that shows that he wasn't pulling a dee ford? Because the clip in the op just proves that he didn't jump.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:58 PM 09-17-2021
Where there's a helpful smile...
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:20 PM 09-17-2021
Don’t threaten me with a good time
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3