ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I think the NFC West may be the best division I've ever seen in the NFL.
Direckshun 08:42 AM 09-17-2021
Like, all four teams have Super Bowl juice.

I actually think the team I like the least has Russell Wilson and if they can sort out some defensive issues, they're a Top 5 team.

All four teams just look hellacious.

What takes do you have on this ridiculously tough division? All four teams can absolutely make the playoffs, right?
[Reply]
TEX 08:32 PM 09-17-2021
The NFC West is pretty good for sure...Back in the day, the Cowboys, Eagles, Skins and Giants were all very good also.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:35 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I called a Rams v Chiefs superbowl before the season and was ridiculed by my friends. I'm sticking with that prediction
That was my call the day of the Stafford trade, but all that stuff is on paper. Championships are formed in the regular season by health. Key injuries anywhere change the future before its written.

If both squads remain relatively healthy, that matchup is the surest bet to my eye.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:55 AM 09-18-2021
The Rams have the best formula that I can see thus far to beat us. Tampa Bay is probably 2nd best but they don’t have Stafford.

Stafford in his first game had a 156 rating with 3 TD’s and 300+ yards on a good defense. Their defense also has one of the best pass rushers I’ve ever seen and Ramsey to defend one Kelce/Hill.

I’m sure the Rams would beat us in the SB bc we’ll get fucked again by a “home team” in the SB.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:58 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
The Rams have the best formula that I can see thus far to beat us. Tampa Bay is probably 2nd best but they don’t have Stafford.

Stafford in his first game had a 156 rating with 3 TD’s and 300+ yards on a good defense. Their defense also has one of the best pass rushers I’ve ever seen and Ramsey to defend one Kelce/Hill.

I’m sure the Rams would beat us in the SB bc we’ll get fucked again by a “home team” in the SB.
GTFO with that shit. Next team we face in the SB is getting the business, home team, away team, Mars team whatever. Doesn't matter. Pat is going nuclear next time we're on that stage, no doubts in my mind.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:31 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Every day proves how little you know about football. Wow...
You're a fucking tool
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:34 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
You're a fucking tool
My comment was to the Op since I didn't quote you. But since you went there, I can edit it to include you and it would be just as accurate
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:36 PM 09-19-2021

You realize Stafford is very streaky right?
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 01:39 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
My comment was to the Op since I didn't quote you. But since you went there, I can edit it to include you and it would be just as accurate
Got it. Sorry about that.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:57 PM 09-19-2021
Vikings somehow beating a team from the greatest division ever
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:06 PM 09-19-2021

I’m sure the Rams would beat us in the SB bc we’ll get ****ed again by a “home team” in the SB.
I want TB to get some revenge with our new OL. Let’s see how they do when Mahomes isn’t running for his life all game.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:10 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I want TB to get some revenge with our new OL. Let’s see how they do when Mahomes isn’t running for his life all game.
We already know how that plays out when it was 17-0 after one quarter in November... the main difference being TB's adjustments on offense in the SB.

Revenge would be nice... at least until the refs are throwing DPI flags again when Brady is throwing it to someone in the stands.
[Reply]
Bearcat 03:24 PM 09-19-2021
BEST DIVISION EVER!!!
[Reply]
Pablo 03:26 PM 09-19-2021
Oops Vikings losing to a team from the best division ever now
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:05 PM 09-19-2021
Well, they're set up now. Gotta just hang on for 2:45.
[Reply]
PHOG 06:02 PM 09-19-2021
Apparently, Seattle excluded.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up