ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I think the NFC West may be the best division I've ever seen in the NFL.
Direckshun 08:42 AM 09-17-2021
Like, all four teams have Super Bowl juice.

I actually think the team I like the least has Russell Wilson and if they can sort out some defensive issues, they're a Top 5 team.

All four teams just look hellacious.

What takes do you have on this ridiculously tough division? All four teams can absolutely make the playoffs, right?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:29 AM 09-17-2021
They do have the benefit of playing the weakest AFC division for their non conference games, so that helps, but I seriously doubt all 4 teams make the playoffs when the NFC South is effectively guaranteed at least 1 wild card team barring injury.
[Reply]
King_Chief_Fan 10:33 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Like, all four teams have Super Bowl juice.

I actually think the team I like the least has Russell Wilson and if they can sort out some defensive issues, they're a Top 5 team.

All four teams just look hellacious.

What takes do you have on this ridiculously tough division? All four teams can absolutely make the playoffs, right?
say more...what data are you using?
where is their strength?
All teams are good but what makes them a playoff or superbowl team?
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:49 AM 09-17-2021
NFCW fans are pretty convinced it'll come down to what it did last year, with the healthiest two teams surviving until the end.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:18 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Just makes too much sense to me. Stafford can still sling it and they've got a really good team and coaching around him and . I firmly believe they get over the hump this year

I think they will dominate but they are in a helluva division. Every division game will be a bloodbath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:19 PM 09-17-2021
That Cards secondary is gonna get eaten up against russ and stafford imo.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:46 PM 09-17-2021
Shanahan is overrated.

He's all great and awesome until a player or two gets an injury. Then it's "Whoops 5 win season sorry lol!"

He's turned them into the Chargers of the NFC.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 06:06 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
That Cards secondary is gonna get eaten up against russ and stafford imo.
Did Seattle rebuild their line? If no Russ goes from MVP Russ to survival Russ around Week 11. He's not going to have time to torch their secondary if Jones is running after him all game.
[Reply]
Bump 06:45 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I called a Rams v Chiefs superbowl before the season and was ridiculed by my friends. I'm sticking with that prediction
why would that be ridiculed. Obviously anyone who says anybody but the Chiefs should be ridiculed. I guess the Rams? They have been pretty good, outclassed a little by Green Bay, Saints and now the Bucs but still pretty good. I think Stafford finally has some playoff success with a much more talented team around him.
[Reply]
kccrow 06:55 PM 09-17-2021
Could it be a good division? Yes.

Best of all time? We'll ee about that. Alot of quite good ones in the past. I highly doubt it'll be in the discussion.
[Reply]
lcarus 06:58 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Shanahan is overrated.

He's all great and awesome until a player or two gets an injury. Then it's "Whoops 5 win season sorry lol!"

He's turned them into the Chargers of the NFC.
Speaking of the 49ers. I've seen a player more injury prone than Sammy Watkins. Raheem Mostert. Dude is literally made of glass. He had 2 carries and is out for season. After having like 8 injuries every time he came back last season. Guy would be a pretty good RB if he could ever play the game without getting injured.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:11 PM 09-17-2021
It's a very good division.

Not ready to crown Stafford just yet. He's an incredible talent that has always found ways to lose games even when he was slinging it. Need to see him do this more consistently.

Not impressed with Arizona. Don't know what 49ers have in the qb yet. And Seattle has to show they're more than just a tough playoff team at some point. Very good division but still a lot to prove.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:47 PM 09-17-2021
Every day proves how little you know about football. Wow...
[Reply]
scho63 07:51 PM 09-17-2021
I was very impressed with the Cardinal D during our preseason game and called it out. I'm just still not sold on Murray yet.
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:07 PM 09-17-2021
Banned Billay will blow you
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 08:17 PM 09-17-2021
Definitely looks like a pretty stacked division. Before the season, I predicted all 4 teams in the playoffs & Chiefs vs. Rams Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up