ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I think the NFC West may be the best division I've ever seen in the NFL.
Direckshun 08:42 AM 09-17-2021
Like, all four teams have Super Bowl juice.

I actually think the team I like the least has Russell Wilson and if they can sort out some defensive issues, they're a Top 5 team.

All four teams just look hellacious.

What takes do you have on this ridiculously tough division? All four teams can absolutely make the playoffs, right?
[Reply]
RedinTexas 09:09 AM 09-17-2021
1984 AFC West was pretty stout. Chargers finished in last (of 5) with a 7-9 record. Out of their 9 losses, 8 were to AFC West opponents.
[Reply]
Lzen 09:10 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Redbled:
Not at all excited about another road Super Bowl. Give me Brady again please with somewhat objective officials.
Is that even possible?
[Reply]
MTG#10 09:12 AM 09-17-2021
Best division you've EVER seen in the NFL after one week.

:-)
[Reply]
Direckshun 09:13 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
Best division you've EVER seen in the NFL after one week.

:-)
Haha, sure.

But look at the rosters. They’re all loaded.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 09:17 AM 09-17-2021
2002 AFC East and West had no teams with losing records.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:18 AM 09-17-2021
Definitely a tough division. And a big reason why I think that the Ravens miss the playoffs. Their division plays the AFC West and the NFC West. Since they already lost to the Raiders, I could see 6 losses between those 2 divisions (wins against the Donks and 49ers). Add another 3 inside their division and that makes 9 losses.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:21 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
The 49ers have the worst QB in the division by a wide margin and will probably finish last. They are not a Super Bowl contender at all.
Jimmy G will probably play his best ball now that he has a talented rookie breathing down his neck. Similar to Alex Smith in 2017. Like Alex in 2017, it will be just good enough to lose in the playoffs. They should just rip the bandaid off and start Lance now.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:23 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Definitely a tough division. And a big reason why I think that the Ravens miss the playoffs. Their division plays the AFC West and the NFC West. Since they already lost to the Raiders, I could see 6 losses between those 2 divisions (wins against the Donks and 49ers). Add another 3 inside their division and that makes 9 losses.
Honestly, with the amount of injuries on the ravens right now. I would not be surprised if the :-) pull off the win in that one
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 09:26 AM 09-17-2021
49ers are an illusion. ravaged by injury and a semi QB battle going on. theyll be lucky if they go 3-3 over the next 6 games i.m.o.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:31 AM 09-17-2021
Nothing better than post week 1 / pre week 2 prognostications.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:40 AM 09-17-2021
Niners gave up 30 plus to the Lions and it wasn’t as garbage timey as you may think. Lions had the ball with a chance to tie late. Not really impressed. I’m a Cardinals guy but I think the win over the Titans will be looked back upon as more telling about Tennessee than Arizona. I think the Cards can make the playoffs but I’ll need to see Kingsbury not totally wilt in a second half of a season before I truly believe. Seahawks and Rams are legit contenders.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:49 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
They play the NFC North, but still a reality check compared to all of those teams sweeping the NFCE last season and getting at least a couple of freebie wins.
[Reply]
crispystl 09:53 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Redbled:
Not at all excited about another road Super Bowl. Give me Brady again please with somewhat objective officials.
Lmao GOOD LUCK BUDDY!
Those two things are mutually exclusive.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:09 AM 09-17-2021
49ers almost choked a 28 point lead to one of the worst top to bottom rosters in the NFL. They ain't fucking shit this year, especially given their incredibly weak defensive backfield.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:21 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I called a Rams v Chiefs superbowl before the season and was ridiculed by my friends. I'm sticking with that prediction
That would be our luck. The Super Bowl is in LA this year, isn't it? Can you imagine the kind of ass raping the referees would give us in that game?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up