ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I think the NFC West may be the best division I've ever seen in the NFL.
Direckshun 08:42 AM 09-17-2021
Like, all four teams have Super Bowl juice.

I actually think the team I like the least has Russell Wilson and if they can sort out some defensive issues, they're a Top 5 team.

All four teams just look hellacious.

What takes do you have on this ridiculously tough division? All four teams can absolutely make the playoffs, right?
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:45 AM 09-17-2021
we'd smoke them all
[Reply]
FlaChief58 08:49 AM 09-17-2021
I called a Rams v Chiefs superbowl before the season and was ridiculed by my friends. I'm sticking with that prediction
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:50 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I called a Rams v Chiefs superbowl before the season and was ridiculed by my friends. I'm sticking with that prediction
Get new friends...that's not a bad prediction.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:50 AM 09-17-2021
As always, need a few more games. But damn...they all sure look loaded and ready for bear.
[Reply]
Redbled 08:50 AM 09-17-2021
Not at all excited about another road Super Bowl. Give me Brady again please with somewhat objective officials.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:57 AM 09-17-2021

Copycat

I called it after the Stafford trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
mr. tegu 08:59 AM 09-17-2021
The 49ers have the worst QB in the division by a wide margin and will probably finish last. They are not a Super Bowl contender at all.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:59 AM 09-17-2021
All taste like chicken
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:01 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Copycat

I called it after the Stafford trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just makes too much sense to me. Stafford can still sling it and they've got a really good team and coaching around him and . I firmly believe they get over the hump this year
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 09:01 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Like, all four teams have Super Bowl juice.

I actually think the team I like the least has Russell Wilson and if they can sort out some defensive issues, they're a Top 5 team.

All four teams just look hellacious.

What takes do you have on this ridiculously tough division? All four teams can absolutely make the playoffs, right?
Kliff Kingsbury is the weak link.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:03 AM 09-17-2021
Every team in the NFC-W will likely make the playoffs. I think the jury's still out on AZ, bt they looked pretty good last week. The 49ers are playing QB carousel, which I don't believe is viable over a season, but we'll see. SEA and LAR are legit NFC champ contenders, with the Rams as the class of the W, imo. If Stafford plays the way many of us think he can, the Rams would be the most dangerous team in the NFC, and it wouldn't be very close.
[Reply]
O.city 09:05 AM 09-17-2021
I think the Cards actually have the highest ceiling because of what their QB COULD be, but they have the worst coach.

The Seahawks are kinda laying low, but they'll win 12 and be right there.
[Reply]
Seanathon 09:08 AM 09-17-2021
I did a mockup of how I think the season will go including playoffs and ended up with the same result. It surprised even me because other than KC I didn't walk in with a bias on the NFC side. The matchups post season just kept seeming in the favor of the Rams. It isn't "just" Stafford, that team has been talented enough to be in the argument for years other than Goff's "I don't like football" expression.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:09 AM 09-17-2021
*checks calendar*
Seems to be on the same talking-head premature level of fake hype as "Kyler Murray for MVP!!!!" last year.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up