I'm good
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:10 PM 09-17-2021
10 to 1 odds she was banging/ "talking" someone else
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 05:12 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
:-)
You can't get a better job without being employed first.

Same reasoning goes with relationships m8.
[Reply]
TLO 05:18 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
10 to 1 odds she was banging/ "talking" someone else
10 to 1 odds you're a giant dumbass.
[Reply]
TLO 05:20 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
You can't get a better job without being employed first.

Same reasoning goes with relationships m8.

[Reply]
scho63 05:35 PM 09-17-2021
Go fuck her hottest friend
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:03 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Go fuck her hottest friend
/Thread
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:17 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
My last breakup of a serious, live-in relationship was over 30 years ago now. She was the poster child for false advertising; the first month we were together was magical, but her sweetness was all an act. After she moved in with me and her name was on the lease, the mask came off and the claws came out. She was a complete domineering witch, had to be in control of everything. Also a raging neat freak. Bitched and yelled and screamed about everything. Apparently she pegged me for someone she could control. She was really, really wrong. At first I was so dumbfounded by the change I just went along with it, hoping her attitude change was just some sort of phase. It wasn't. After that, things got worse and worse and worse. The really shitty part was how she'd still act all sweet and charming when we were around my friends, so when I told them what a bitch she was many of them didn't believe it. I felt completely trapped. It was horrible. She was young and pretty, a fantastic cook, and we had great sex, and I still felt trapped. Every night coming home from work the words from the Police song played in my head (he sees the family home now, looming in the headlights, the pain upstairs that makes his eyeballs ache). It was so weird. Towards the end we were either fucking or fighting; no in between. Eventually it got to the point where I didn't even want to fuck her. And even though it left me in financial ruin, I finally threw her out.

I did learn two very important things from her, though. First, I can spot that fake niceness shit instantly now, and second, I now know that its's better to be alone than to be alone with a bitch.
JFC, if it wasn't 30 years ago I'd really wonder if this was my roommate from several years ago. Her good side was great... extroverted/engaging, funny, smart; someone you want to be around.

But no amount of the good was worth the psycho bitch mode... complete germaphobe, would fly off the handle at the smallest things, yet completely shy away from any real conversation. Complete drama whore who would keep your head spinning with bullshit. She routinely slept 2-3 hours/night, if that, then would sleep like 30 hours over the weekend. Crazy ups and down bipolar shit.

There's a book called The Psychopath Test and most people score very low (0-3) while true psychopath territory is around 20 (IIRC), and I couldn't benefit-of-the-doubt her below like a 17.

And to this day friends/family who met her multiple times don't believe she's "that bad".
[Reply]
ChiefaRoo 06:23 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
JFC, if it wasn't 30 years ago I'd really wonder if this was my roommate from several years ago. Her good side was great... extroverted/engaging, funny, smart; someone you want to be around.

But no amount of the good was worth the psycho bitch mode... complete germaphobe, would fly off the handle at the smallest things, yet completely shy away from any real conversation. Complete drama whore who would keep your head spinning with bullshit. She routinely slept 2-3 hours/night, if that, then would sleep like 30 hours over the weekend. Crazy ups and down bipolar shit.

There's a book called The Psychopath Test and most people score very low (0-3) while true psychopath territory is around 20 (IIRC), and I couldn't benefit-of-the-doubt her below like a 17.

And to this day friends/family who met her multiple times don't believe she's "that bad".
A Covert Narcissist will do this. It’s a mental disorder. They can’t feel and empathize, they’re broken.
[Reply]
cabletech94 06:46 PM 09-17-2021
Sorry if I missed this, but did TLO post her pic yet? Needing clarification.

Long distance hug bro. You’ll get back on that horse.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:50 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Is their a rebound rule? Can I go out and bang a chick tonight?
surprised you waited this long
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:58 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
A Covert Narcissist will do this. It’s a mental disorder. They can’t feel and empathize, they’re broken.
Can someone be a covert narcissist and extremely extroverted?

I googled it and saw mentions of shyness and introversion, and she was the opposite of that..... but, covert in the sense that when she was in a good mood, you wouldn't even notice everything was about her. Or maybe just didn't care.

Guessing bipolar, definitely didn't empathize, and definitely mentally broken.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 06:59 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I did learn two very important things from her, though. First, I can spot that fake niceness shit instantly now,
Provide tips on this topic pls
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:49 PM 09-17-2021
Billay booty call bungalow
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 08:02 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother:
Billay booty call bungalow
TLO if you can’t get laid after reading that thread you might as well go gay.
[Reply]
Dallas Chief 09:17 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Fuck this ^^^.

Fight the shit out of it.

Don't sit there crying around and moping like a little bitch. I know it hurts, but fight it. Go kick it with some homies. Go smoke some pot, get drunk. Get over it as soon as you can, and the only way you can do that is to get your mind off her as much as you can as soon as you can.

You do that by living. Go out and live. It's hard to do that alone so hit up some friends or some family. They help a lot because they'll MAKE you go out to a bar or something. Go fap all day.

Listen, you're GOING to get over it. It's GOING to happen. So why not make that happen as soon as you can? Why waste your time crying? What a waste of energy and time. Do you sit around prolonging a cold? Fuck no, you try to get rid of that shit as soon as you can so you can go live your life and be happy.

You know how many woman are out there just waiting for a man like you to come in and lay the pipe? MILLIONS, bro. You just gotta get over your shit, go find them, and go start some new memories, have a good time and do YOU.
Pinche ese's always keeping it real, Carnal.:-)
[Reply]
Page 9 of 12
« First < 56789 101112 >
Up