It's what you're suppose to do.
:-)

Originally Posted by stevieray:
Why not?

You didn't care about this girl.

Originally Posted by lewdog:
She dumped you.

Bang 2 in one night and see if the second one can taste the first.
:-) :-)
[Reply]
Al Czervik 01:47 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Is their a rebound rule? Can I go out and bang a chick tonight?

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Pablo 01:53 PM 09-17-2021

IIRC you live in St. Joe.

Triple wrap your hawg if you're picking up anything from any bar in that town.
[Reply]
carlos3652 01:54 PM 09-17-2021
TLO - With your new promotion, losing someone that did not want to be with you, OMG you are in the best place of your life.

Gym / Improve / Self Care
Go Out / Enjoy / Call up a friend with Benefits
Have Fun until your next serious fling.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:03 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
I appreciate the words of CP wisdom.

I'm doing quite well. I have a lot of positive things going for me in my life. This is just a speed bump.

The hardest part is going to be talking to her 2 kids about it. Currently have that planned for later today. They're not my kiddos, but I've been around them long enough that I've seen them grow up for 4.5 years. I love those kids..
They aren’t your kids. Time to move on cleanly. Don’t be sad it’s over, be glad it happened. Prep yourself for your next chapter. New, better pussy is within your grasp.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:05 PM 09-17-2021
Shoulda been looking before the split went official.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 02:33 PM 09-17-2021
Posts like these are why I'll never leave CP. There are too many Sages on here laying out really sound advice that you just won't find anywhere else.

Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Best advice I can give you. If you feel like calling or texting her, jack off first. Most likely the feeling will immediately go away.
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
No hookers and blow comment yet? You'll be fine with time. Hang in there
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Two words... Hookers... Blow

[Reply]
Bugeater 02:35 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I guess the last breakup I had that wasn't the story below was with a woman I dated a couple of years after that - would have been the mid-90s or so. "Dating" really isn't the right word; she basically used me for sex. She was married to some drugged out loser that for reasons I never understood she wouldn't leave. This meant I couldn't call her - all I could do was page her. Sometimes she'd respond, then she come over, have sex, and she'd leave. Sometimes she wouldn't respond. Maybe she'd come over four times in a week, maybe I wouldn't hear from her for a month. She basically used me the way a guy would use a woman, but being a man, I had no problem with it. We never went anywhere, I never spent money on her. She'd come over, we'd fuck, and she'd leave. That was that.

But eventually I got sick of the whole deal - the husband, her lying about pretty much everything, all of it. One night she was over and we were watching TV. I looked at her and said "We're not fucking. Why are you here?" She got up and left without a word. Never saw her again. :-)
You seem nice.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 02:40 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Posts like these are why I'll never leave CP. There are too many Sages on here laying out really sound advice that you just won't find anywhere else.
Mine was dead serious, too.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:40 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
You seem nice.
Always! :-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:24 PM 09-17-2021
Bang her and send a picture of her butt hole to your ex
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 03:25 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Mine was dead serious, too.
Not only do I believe you, I gave your advice a trial run and could tell it would work amazingly well in that situation.
[Reply]
Donger 03:35 PM 09-17-2021
Probably Q. Don't care:

[Reply]
burt 04:03 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by digger:
Hang in there TLO, it gets better. (When I got divorced) I found me a red head. Love of my life. She really does complete me. :-)
Hell, By looking at your avatar, she completes me. from a distance......in a pic.....
[Reply]
TLO 04:17 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Shoulda been looking before the split went official.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 12
« First < 45678 9101112 >
Up