ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broke up with my girlfriend
TLO 04:52 AM 09-17-2021
I'm good
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:55 AM 09-17-2021
The Lamarsexuals picked a bad week to visit CP.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:55 AM 09-17-2021
I have ZERO advice for you TLO. I've been married for 28 years and we were together 2 years before that. Whatever advice I could give you is probably outdated.

The only thing I can remember about my own experiences when breaking up with a Woman is that I moved on as quickly as possible. I never gave myself or them the satisfaction of thinking about them again. Unless you are accustomed to ****ing a corpse, just remember that they're all warm and wet on the inside..... :-)

Good luck, Brother!
[Reply]
BigRichard 09:08 AM 09-17-2021
Two words... Hookers... Blow
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:23 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
in the meantime, don’t fight what you feel because there is absolutely nothing you can do to make it go away right now.
Fuck this ^^^.

Fight the shit out of it.

Don't sit there crying around and moping like a little bitch. I know it hurts, but fight it. Go kick it with some homies. Go smoke some pot, get drunk. Get over it as soon as you can, and the only way you can do that is to get your mind off her as much as you can as soon as you can.

You do that by living. Go out and live. It's hard to do that alone so hit up some friends or some family. They help a lot because they'll MAKE you go out to a bar or something. Go fap all day.

Listen, you're GOING to get over it. It's GOING to happen. So why not make that happen as soon as you can? Why waste your time crying? What a waste of energy and time. Do you sit around prolonging a cold? Fuck no, you try to get rid of that shit as soon as you can so you can go live your life and be happy.

You know how many woman are out there just waiting for a man like you to come in and lay the pipe? MILLIONS, bro. You just gotta get over your shit, go find them, and go start some new memories, have a good time and do YOU.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:27 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Next time you see her....
And they call him Dirty :-)
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:28 AM 09-17-2021
I didn't get married until I was 35. Most of my friends who are my age are on their second or third marriage. I'm glad I waited until it was right or I'd probably have been in the same boat.

I do recommend locking yourself in the house, pulling down the shades, take the phone off the hook, drink a fifth of good bourbon and listen to George Jones for 24 hours. Then get back to life.
[Reply]
Hoover 09:32 AM 09-17-2021
Where are the photos?
[Reply]
BWillie 09:40 AM 09-17-2021
Find the hottest chick you can find. Go on date, post photos on insta or facebook and make sure she sees it.

Take that take that take that
[Reply]
crayzkirk 09:50 AM 09-17-2021
Expect about a month for each year you were together for you to feel better about it. Stay active and when the inevitable temptation to contact her come up, find something else to do instead of giving in. Go for a walk, call a friend, do the dishes, etc.

After all, if you both agreed to end the relationship then it's time to move on.
[Reply]
Otter 09:56 AM 09-17-2021
Antifreeze
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:58 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Expect about a month for each year you were together for you to feel better about it.
Fuck that.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:00 AM 09-17-2021
Looking back, the best decisions I ever made were breaking up with girlfriends.
[Reply]
TEX 10:10 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Find the hottest chick you can find. Go on date, post photos on insta or facebook and make sure she sees it.

Take that take that take that
Just do that except for the posting on social media part.
[Reply]
TEX 10:11 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Looking back, the best decisions I ever made were breaking up with girlfriends.
Me as well...
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:20 AM 09-17-2021
Learn this, make it to your nearest karaoke bar...

[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up