Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Broke up with my girlfriend
TLO 04:52 AM 09-17-2021
I'm good
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:49 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Plow her dad, too. Then take the $20 back.

Originally Posted by :

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bearcat 08:53 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I can't imagine dealing with that crap with no benefits. At least while I was being tortured great sex with a pretty 19-year-old blonde was part of the deal (I was 24). She kind of looked like Jenny Wright with short hair. In hindsight I'm surprised the sex lasted as long as it did; I think that was just part of her control package and she used it right up the end. I assume that if I'd married the bitch it would have been turned off like a spigot.

The funny thing is after me she found a guy to dominate who actually didn't put up a fight. He was part of our circle of friends. Rarely spoke, had no personality, no opinion on anything, and definitely no backbone. She latched onto him like a deer tick. I heard later that they married. I assume that if he stayed in the role of loyal minion it might have worked out for him. Who knows?

One thing about the hair - I don't like short hair on women, and I repeatedly asked her to grow it longer. After we split I heard she did. Probably just to spite me. Fucking cunt. :-)
Yeah, we were really good friends for about a year before there was even a glimpse of bullshit, and for a while after that it was just moments here and there. That still left about 6 months of putting up with the real bipolar mindfuck bullshit though. Once I started catching those glimpses, it was a weird spot to be in, because she would date pretty well-rounded guys (minus a toed-shoe wearing douchebag) who I kind of wanted to warn, yet it's not like it was any of my business. They learned for themselves though and moved on to marry other well-adjusted women.

I assume your friend had money?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 09:10 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Ur voice is sexy will u post pictures of ur wiener
[Reply]
Flying High D 09:12 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Ur voice is sexy will u post pictures of ur wiener
Try and get the balls in too, please.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 11:17 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Plow her dad, too. Then take the $20 back.
Take her brother out to McDonald's with that $20. Plow him after.
[Reply]
cabletech94 11:24 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
It would definitely depend on the dad.
Lots of truth in this response.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:49 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, we were really good friends for about a year before there was even a glimpse of bullshit, and for a while after that it was just moments here and there. That still left about 6 months of putting up with the real bipolar mindfuck bullshit though. Once I started catching those glimpses, it was a weird spot to be in, because she would date pretty well-rounded guys (minus a toed-shoe wearing douchebag) who I kind of wanted to warn, yet it's not like it was any of my business. They learned for themselves though and moved on to marry other well-adjusted women.

I assume your friend had money?
No, he was enlisted in the Navy, same as me. She definitely wasn't chasing cash.

The main reason I stayed with her as long as I did was financial. She had a good job for being 19, and was also extremely responsible and disciplined when it came to spending, which I was not. We were together when I got out of the Navy and moved into an apartment which I knew I could not afford to live in on my own. My first civilian job technically paid more than I had made as an E5, but to my horror I realized that I was actually bringing in slightly less money because a good chunk of my military pay hadn't been taxable (my first civilian paycheck was a serious WHO'S FICA? moment). After we split, my monthly bills added up to about $50 more than I made, not counting food and gas money.

On paper she was the perfect girlfriend. Pretty, smart, responsible, great cook, great in bed. I realized that. I tried so hard to tough it out, but there was just no way. The next few years were some seriously dark times for me, but at least I kept my sanity and pride and balls intact.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:51 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Take her brother out to McDonald's with that $20. Plow him after.
:-)

Big time power move is to stuff a 10 piece nugget into her brother's south mouth and pound them into mush.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 11:54 AM 09-18-2021
TLO you pounded some fresh vaj yet
[Reply]
crazycoffey 12:08 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Katipan:
No decisions should be made between midnight and 5 A.M.
I would still be a virgin…..
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:37 PM 09-18-2021
Geeezz have we all dated and or had a relationship with psycho bitches? Do we need to put that in there with a 4.4 40 in high school and a 10in dick?
[Reply]
Frazod 12:44 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Geeezz have we all dated and or had a relationship with psycho bitches?
I've had a couple of friends whose girlfriend/wife were far worse than anything I ever endured. I've hijacked this thread enough already, so I'm not going into detail (IIRC I did mention them in an old Hill thread).

But suffice to say the only thing worse than a batshit crazy girlfriend/wife is a violent batshit crazy girlfriend/wife.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:58 PM 09-18-2021
Geeezz have we all dated and or had a relationship with psycho bitches? Do we need to put that in there with a 4.4 40 in high school and a 10in dick?
I married their queen and had kids with it.
[Reply]
oldman 01:29 PM 09-18-2021
I think I may have mentioned my hippie-dippy girlfriend in some other threads.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 01:46 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I married their queen and had kids with it.

[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up