ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broke up with my girlfriend
TLO 04:52 AM 09-17-2021
I'm good
[Reply]
TLO 04:57 AM 09-17-2021
Delete Facebook (already did that a few months back)
Lawyer Up (not necessary)
Hit The Gym (Possibly too lazy)
[Reply]
Katipan 05:02 AM 09-17-2021
No decisions should be made between midnight and 5 A.M.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:06 AM 09-17-2021
How long were you together?

Who ended it?

Are you gay?
[Reply]
Flying High D 05:10 AM 09-17-2021
Fuck that crack whore, do the CP thing, have her replaced before the dust from her tires settle.
[Reply]
Cheater5 05:12 AM 09-17-2021
When you're banging the rebound chick, don't call her your ex-girlfriend's name. I did that and the outcome led to an overall negative experience.

Depending on how long you were together, it's going to suck ass for quite a while. Try as hard as you can to avoid the late night texts or booty calls...you broke up for a reason- you should remind yourself of that.
[Reply]
Flying High D 05:19 AM 09-17-2021
You’re a CPer, she’s lucky she made it out of your driveway without getting in a collision with the other chicks that have been waiting inline to replace her.
[Reply]
Reroka 05:29 AM 09-17-2021
Post a picture someone here may want to try to hit her up.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 05:31 AM 09-17-2021
I'm married 10 years, been with the girl for 15 total (since I was 21) with two kids and I kind of envy you.

Look at the positives instead of the negatives. Everyone thinks the grass is greener for the other side. Usually it's not so cut and dry. Embrace the world that is now at your fingertips.

You can literally do whatever you want. Enjoy it!
[Reply]
JPH83 05:32 AM 09-17-2021
Two useful pep talks I had from a mate over a breakup a long time ago 1. "Mate, lesbians, forget about them" and 2. "You're TLO. You're T fucking L. O. Who's she?" - obviously, the latter is adapted, but you get the point.

In all seriousness, and I don't know how old you are, but the obvious point is the people you break up with are the ones you meet on the way to the one you never break up with. It'll probably be very, very sh***y for a bit, and then it'll be better. I always found out of sight out of mind helped as well. No need to find ways to run it all through your head. Good luck with it, and good luck finding her upgrade, it'll happen.
[Reply]
oldman 05:32 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
When you're banging the rebound chick, don't call her your ex-girlfriend's name. I did that and the outcome led to an overall negative experience.
Yep, that's usually considered poor form.
I'll give you some advice that I've been passing on to my grandsons, aka Grandpa's Rules. Never get involved with a woman with more problems than you. Yeah, the sex is often spectacular, but for a meaningful relationship, it's like trying to fill a water bucket with no bottom.
[Reply]
Flying High D 05:33 AM 09-17-2021
You and the boyfriend still together though right?
[Reply]
Comanche 09-17-2021, 05:51 AM
This message has been deleted by Comanche.
BigRedChief 05:58 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
You’re a CPer, she’s lucky she made it out of your driveway without getting in a collision with the other chicks that have been waiting inline to replace her.
10in dick, run a 4.4 40, get the goatee going and you'll be fine.:-)

I didn't get married till 30. Because that's when I fell in love. If you aren't sure? Your not in love. In my experience, there is no gray area. You don't need to mull it over. You KNOW love. I'd not settle for less.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 06:03 AM 09-17-2021
Start doing heroin immediately.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:06 AM 09-17-2021
Nearly everyone has been exactly where you are right now. And nearly everyone has come out on the other side.

Just an inevitable part of life.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 12
1 234511 > Last »
Up