JakeF 03:58 PM 09-16-2021
https://www.chiefs.com/news/week-2-i...iefs-vs-ravens

Week 2 Injury Report | Chiefs vs. Ravens

Injuries for the Chiefs Week 2 matchup against the Baltimore Ravens
Sep 15, 2021 at 05:06 PM

[Reply]
Bowser 12:23 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Ughhh....that guy is the worst. There's gonna be some bad calls in the game for sure.
Ravens home opener, Sunday Night game, the Ravens decimated by injury...........I have no idea why you would say such a thing.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:28 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Especially considering Clete ****ing Blakeman is the ref.
That's interesting as I looked up the crew just a few days ago and they had Corrente scheduled...I was planning on looking up his tendencies but got sidetracked.

I just rechecked..

They've switched up and sent in their hachet man...not good. Vegas is obviously worried about the money already down on KC @ 3.5.

[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:40 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
That's interesting as I looked up the crew just a few days ago and they had Corrente scheduled...I was planning on looking up his tendencies but got sidetracked.

I just rechecked..

They've switched up and sent in their hachet man...not good. Vegas is obviously worried about the money already down on KC @ 3.5.

Wow, even worse. They switched him to this game. I wouldn’t bet the Chiefs giving the points because Clete always fucks is and keeps it within the spread.
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:44 PM 09-17-2021
How many of ya’ll are gonna go full chicken little if we beat the Ravens by only a field goal?
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 03:48 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
How many of ya’ll are gonna go full chicken little if we beat the Ravens by only a field goal?
I'm not saying its aliens,
It's the NFL...
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:51 PM 09-17-2021
No sky is falling here, but if we only win by 3… there was fuckery afoot IMO
[Reply]
FlaChief58 03:53 PM 09-17-2021
Maybe not quite that far, but it'll be a major disappointment if we don't beat them by 10 or more. They're wounded ducks in a barrel and we've got the 50 cal locked and loaded
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:08 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Maybe not quite that far, but it'll be a major disappointment if we don't beat them by 10 or more. They're wounded ducks in a barrel and we've got the 50 cal locked and loaded

See I think that’s stretching it.

It’s hard to win in the NFL. And it’s hard to win against teams who feel their back is up against the wall, even early in the season.

The Ravens can still score points and they probably will against our defense even with Matthieu back in action. Our D is good enough to win a championship, but it’s far from a shut down D.

Now, I still don’t give them much of a chance, don’t get me wrong. Mahomes is too clutch and our offense is too explosive for them to keep up. But if they match scores for awhile, which they just might do, the Chiefs might not win by your desired margin.

That’s not a major disappointment. That’s just the NFL
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:20 AM 09-18-2021
You've got a skin rash? Eesh... hope it's not lupus...
By the way? . . . . It's official . . . I can't have children. . . .

Womp, . . . waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:34 AM 09-18-2021
See I think that’s stretching it.

It’s hard to win in the NFL. And it’s hard to win against teams who feel their back is up against the wall, even early in the season.

The Ravens can still score points and they probably will against our defense even with Matthieu back in action. Our D is good enough to win a championship, but it’s far from a shut down D.

Now, I still don’t give them much of a chance, don’t get me wrong. Mahomes is too clutch and our offense is too explosive for them to keep up. But if they match scores for awhile, which they just might do, the Chiefs might not win by your desired margin.

That’s not a major disappointment. That’s just the NFL
I think the most dangerous part about the game against the Ravens is the law of averages.

As a KU Men's Basketball fan, I encounter this scenario a lot.

When you beat a team, say 19 consecutive times, the law of averages comes out of nowhere, and the better teams loses that 20th game because you literally can't win every game. The Washington Generals actually beat the Harlem Globetrotters at times, and they are literally paid to lose.

We have Patrick's perfect September record, Patrick's perfect 0 interceptions in September, Patrick's 3-0 record against Lamar Jackson, our consecutive road winning streak, etc. etc.

Having said that, if one player can keep the law of averages at bay for another two weeks, at least, it's Patrick Mahomes II.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:46 AM 09-18-2021
Blakeman reffing and Chiefs always let teams hang in the game. It will be close. I looked it up before but having trouble finding it now but we have an abysmal record in games Clete Fuckman refs our games. I fully expect fuckery and game altering calls going against us. Might lose based on this asshole alone.

Guess who reffed our loss to the raiders last year where scores where called back?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:54 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
I think the most dangerous part about the game against the Ravens is the law of averages.

As a KU Men's Basketball fan, I encounter this scenario a lot.

When you beat a team, say 19 consecutive times, the law of averages comes out of nowhere, and the better teams loses that 20th game because you literally can't win every game. The Washington Generals actually beat the Harlem Globetrotters at times, and they are literally paid to lose.

We have Patrick's perfect September record, Patrick's perfect 0 interceptions in September, Patrick's 3-0 record against Lamar Jackson, our consecutive road winning streak, etc. etc.

Having said that, if one player can keep the law of averages at bay for another two weeks, at least, it's Patrick Mahomes II.

If you flip a fair coin and get heads five times in a row. The next flip is still 50/50.*

*Rosencrants and Guildenstern excepted
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:58 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
If you flip a fair coin and get heads five times in a row. The next flip is still 50/50.
And in a vacuum a feather falls at the same rate of speed as a 16# bowling ball. But, dropped off of a 10 story building at the same time, the bowling ball will hit the ground first every single time. Every. Single. Time.

The point you think you made, isn't a point at all.

[Reply]
RealSNR 12:17 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
And in a vacuum a feather falls at the same rate of speed as a 16# bowling ball. But, dropped off of a 10 story building at the same time, the bowling ball will hit the ground first every single time. Every. Single. Time.

The point you think you made, isn't a point at all.

I'm... not getting it. How does the bowling ball/feather in/out of vacuum example relate to the law of averages?
[Reply]
MIAdragon 12:18 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Really no excuse for this not to be a rout the way the Ravens roster is looking.
Whenever we say shit like this it’s always a nail biter.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up