Nzoner's Game Room>Injury Report Chiefs/Ravens - Clark with 2nd full practice
JakeF 03:58 PM 09-16-2021
https://www.chiefs.com/news/week-2-i...iefs-vs-ravens

Week 2 Injury Report | Chiefs vs. Ravens

Injuries for the Chiefs Week 2 matchup against the Baltimore Ravens
Sep 15, 2021 at 05:06 PM

[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:45 AM 09-17-2021
I agree, you never take an opponent lightly, especially a wounded one on his home turf...I'm just saying it LOOKS like a walk in the park. As others have said, these are the games to really be careful of. Should have expanded my thought when I posted.

Having said THAT...there really is some bad signs for the Ravens. If the Chiefs and Ravens are full strength and healthy, we are still favored in this game. Add that a seriously wounded and reeling Ravens squad...and well...it LOOKS like a walk in the park.

I'm confident. I don't see a 3 TD blowout, but we're gonna beat these birds. If we don't, we have serious problems ourselves.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:48 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by bsp4444:
Stat I heard yesterday was the Chiefs have only covered the spread once in the last 14 games. Pushed once. I believe the spread is 4 this game, so Vegas says not a cakewalk.
Teams seem to care about wins, not spreads. That's for us folks. As for me, I care about the Dub...spreads don't mean shit IMO.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:06 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
That Tyreek Hill toe thing makes me nervous.
He's a tough little fart, he'll be fine
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:39 AM 09-17-2021
I would just keep running Reek towards the EZ over and over until they show they can defend it. Prob get at least 3 TD’s in before the attempt a different defense.
[Reply]
58-4ever 09:59 AM 09-17-2021
If they are without Hollywood Brown.... it's gonna be an even longer day.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 10:03 AM 09-17-2021
Really no excuse for this not to be a rout the way the Ravens roster is looking.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:08 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:
Really no excuse for this not to be a rout the way the Ravens roster is looking.
I hate this narrative.

I'm not expecting a blow out. If we get one, great. But this is still a playoff caliber team with a battle tested roster and a good coaching staff in their home opener.

Nor do i want any credit taken away from a Chiefs win.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:59 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I hate this narrative.

I'm not expecting a blow out. If we get one, great. But this is still a playoff caliber team with a battle tested roster and a good coaching staff in their home opener.

Nor do i want any credit taken away from a Chiefs win.
This. Yes, they have injuries but they still have talent on their roster. If we go into this expecting them to lay over, we’ll end up walking out with a loss.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 11:10 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This. Yes, they have injuries but they still have talent on their roster. If we go into this expecting them to lay over, we’ll end up walking out with a loss.
Especially considering Clete Fucking Blakeman is the ref. Fuck the NFL for even having that turd as a ref, let alone having him ref our game. Wouldn’t doubt he keeps it as close as he can, which is why he was put in this game.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:11 AM 09-17-2021
Chiefs should win by 21pts.

Ravens are ravaged with injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:13 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan:

Ronnie Stanley out at LT is huge. Villanueva might have to move over to LT leaving RT to a scrub for Chris Jones to feast upon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:16 AM 09-17-2021
Villanueva IS a scrub. Would rather Jones go up against him as much as humanly possible!
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:07 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
My mind says KC by 10...but.

Vegas has them at 3.5...so there will be a ton of money on KC after losing to the Raiders...plus all the new injuries.

Officials were heavy handed against KC in week 2 against the Chargers (home opener)...and Andy wont run up the score on his old buddy Harbaugh in prime time. They just did him a solid with the Brown trade...

Ratings depend on parity...do they really want the Chiefs running away with the AFC this early?

I wouldn't bet on this game...spread seems too low.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:17 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Especially considering Clete Fucking Blakeman is the ref.
Ughhh....that guy is the worst. There's gonna be some bad calls in the game for sure.
[Reply]
Bowser 12:21 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Do you remember the last time Hill had a bad foot against the Ravens?

Do you?

I love how Weddle absolutely did not see that coming and was totally shocked when Hill caught it, and Jimmy Smith's reaction at the end of the play.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up