Nzoner's Game Room>Injury Report Chiefs/Ravens - Clark with 2nd full practice
JakeF 03:58 PM 09-16-2021
https://www.chiefs.com/news/week-2-i...iefs-vs-ravens

Week 2 Injury Report | Chiefs vs. Ravens

Injuries for the Chiefs Week 2 matchup against the Baltimore Ravens
Sep 15, 2021 at 05:06 PM

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:59 PM 09-16-2021

More injury issues for #Ravens: Cornerback Chris Westry has a torn lateral meniscus, per source. Westry was growing in Ravens defense and played 33 defensive snaps vs. Raiders. Already without Marcus Peters, Baltimore looking at options and exploring adding veteran Buster Skrine

— Jeremy Fowler (@JFowlerESPN) September 16, 2021

[Reply]
Simply Red 07:00 PM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:

Thank you Captain Twitter Tard
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:22 PM 09-16-2021
Man, this looks like it's gonna be a walk in the park for KC. Seriously, the Ravens are fucked...
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 07:26 PM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Yep, injuries to the feet always make me nervous. The dreaded turf-toe can end careers.

I hope it's not Hill's big toe.
You're just a ray of sunshine.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 07:29 PM 09-16-2021
Seriously though, reek is good. Probably some gamesmanship cause he has a sore foot. He will play a few snaps at less than 100% and then light the afterburner when they think they can cover him.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:13 PM 09-16-2021
90% tyreek > any corner in the league
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:06 PM 09-16-2021
I do worry about our front seven a week after being brutalized.

I suspect Mahomes will need to pull our ass out of the fire again, unless Lamar really is the most cuck in the NFL.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:06 PM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I do worry about our front seven a week after being brutalized.

I suspect Mahomes will need to pull our ass out of the fire again, unless Lamar really is the most outstanding citizen in the NFL.
Brutalized?

Damn, have you been having secret sex with Brooke Pryor again?
[Reply]
JakeF 12:58 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty:
You're just a ray of sunshine.
All i said was that i hoped it wasn't his big toe. Don't you hope that?

I never said it WAS his big toe.

geez, rough crowd.
[Reply]
oldman 05:52 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Would it be wise for the Ravens to just rest everyone and concede this game at this point?

If they have hopes of a wildcard, getting healthy is most important. Why risk it for a game they’ll probably lose?
I don't think that it's time to throw in the towel just yet, but if the gme gets out of hand, it might be wise to pull back a bit. Starting 0-2 is a tough row to hoe if you have plans to win the conference or hopes of a wildcard. They still have to play the Browns and Steelers twice as well as the Rams and Chargers.
[Reply]
RealSNR 08:00 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
All i said was that i hoped it wasn't his big toe. Don't you hope that?

I never said it WAS his big toe.

geez, rough crowd.
You've got a skin rash? Eesh... hope it's not lupus...
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:02 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Man, this looks like it's gonna be a walk in the park for KC. Seriously, the Ravens are ****ed...
Believe it when I see it. Games are rarely a walk in the park even with a bad team or injuries. We were taken to the end with bad teams last year that should have been walks in the park.

I definitely think we win but I was unimpressed with our overall performance last week after hearing how great we looked in camp.
[Reply]
alanm 08:08 AM 09-17-2021
Man, this looks like it's gonna be a walk in the park for KC. Seriously, the Ravens are ****ed...
No game in the NFL is a walk in the park. Cept for maybe the Jets and the Jags. :-)
[Reply]
Lzen 08:15 AM 09-17-2021
Never assume a game will be easy in the NFL.
[Reply]
bsp4444 08:17 AM 09-17-2021
Stat I heard yesterday was the Chiefs have only covered the spread once in the last 14 games. Pushed once. I believe the spread is 4 this game, so Vegas says not a cakewalk.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up