ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 27
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Baltimore Ravens (Week 2)
TLO 05:28 PM 09-12-2021
Discuss
[Reply]
louie aguiar 07:27 AM 09-14-2021
I was surprised how bad Villanueva was last night. I thought he was a pretty good tackle with the Steelers.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 07:29 AM 09-14-2021
words of wisdom from Lamar Jackson

��Fuck azz fumbles#Can’thavethatbraFUCK‼️

— Lamar Jackson (@Lj_era8) September 14, 2021

[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:31 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:

Beautifully written
[Reply]
Iconic 07:33 AM 09-14-2021
We have consistently sonned the Ravens in the Mahomes era... I don't think that changes Sunday.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 07:36 AM 09-14-2021

Was the comma supposed to come between **** and azz? Or between azz and fumbles? What is an azz fumble? What is an azz? Why censor azz and not ****? Why are our children looking up to you? So many questions about three words.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:44 AM 09-14-2021
Oh man the Ravens fans in the replies are hilarious.

“ The media is going to write what they need to get views. Not another QB in the league I’d rather have leading our team. Fumbles, drops, failed 4th down, missed block, missed tackle blown coverage, bad play calling. We lose as a team”
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:11 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Oh man the Ravens fans in the replies are hilarious.

“ The media is going to write what they need to get views. Not another QB in the league I’d rather have leading our team. Fumbles, drops, failed 4th down, missed block, missed tackle blown coverage, bad play calling. We lose as a team”
They’re delusional. Wow
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:13 AM 09-14-2021
Did I hear them mention last night that Lamar is doing his own contract negotiations instead of having an agent? Yikes
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:17 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Didn't see Lamar run much tonight. Bet that changes this week.
We usually do a good job of forcing him to be a QB, which has historically worked out well for us.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:19 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Did I hear them mention last night that Lamar is doing his own contract negotiations instead of having an agent? Yikes
Well, last night in the MNF thread we were talking about the Ravens FO being too stupid or stubborn to move on from Lamar, but if he does his own negotiations?

Dude may wind up a lifelong Raven.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 08:27 AM 09-14-2021
He should have signed the contract in the offseason. He's going to lose all leverage if he keeps playing like he did last night.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:28 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Reidtard’s won 24 of his last 26.

I presume SmartReid would be 26-0??
Randy Reidtard was not present for all those wins. He pops in from time to time. Example, a shovel pass to the o lineman instead of just running the offense, and the stop on 3rd down with 20 secs to go in the half and not taking a timeout, allowing them to run their backyard football play that had everyone's anus watching puckered so tight you couldn't drive a toothpick up their ass with a sledgehammer.

Just typical situational football gaffes that the most remedial Madden player wouldnt make. That hes been making for over two decades with seemingly no memory of the countless times the same situation has taken place over his career.

Thats what I mean when i refer to Randy Reidtard being allowed to show up.
[Reply]
wazu 08:28 AM 09-14-2021
I was surprised how bad Villanueva was last night. I thought he was a pretty good tackle with the Steelers.
Have a buddy who is a Steelers fan. He texted several times last night about how dumb it was for the Ravens to sign Villanueva and that he would get Lamar killed. Sounds like he is worse than I knew.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:36 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I do feel a bit for Ravens' fans. They're a likeable bunch, especially at Russell Street Report.

But it sure looks like their window is slamming shut. Jackson is about to get paid a huge contract. They still need an infusion of talent in the front 7 on the defensive side of the ball.

Unless Jackson elevates his passing game, it's going to be really hard to keep a good enough team around him to account for his shortcomings.
And Jackson is starting to press and take chances. He's feeling the pressure a bit.

I've kinda defended Jackson's durability because unlike most of these running QBs, he doesn't get hit hard often at all. Pocket passers get blasted more than he's been taking legitimate shots.

But last night he took 3 stout hits, 2 of which were just blind dumb luck to have avoided injury. He can't do that. He can't get smoked 2-3 times/gm like that and make it as far as week 8.

He's gonna have to recognize that discretion is the better part of valor. Even if they're shorthanded right now, he can't go out there and make it worse by exposing himself to shots that he knows how to avoid.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 08:36 AM 09-14-2021
Breaking News: Lamar Jackson signs 5 yr $2000 contract. $20 guaranteed.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 27
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up