ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 27
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Baltimore Ravens (Week 2)
TLO 05:28 PM 09-12-2021
Discuss
[Reply]
TribalElder 11:57 PM 09-13-2021
our run D is a bit concerning

I still think we win
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:01 AM 09-14-2021
Defense gave up what? 7 points the 2nd half? First game with a few starters out. Not worried at all they nutted up when it mattered which for contrast purposes is different than the 2018 team that had a bad defense.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:03 AM 09-14-2021
When they had a full complement of RBs last season we crushed them. Now they're fielding their 4th string RB as their starter. And lamar hasn't improved at all. This will be a disaster for BAL.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:16 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
What a dumb post both players were productive. Houston would be our best pass rusher not named Jones. God damn this board has became Arrowhead Addict.
take that back or we meetin' at the statue 2 throw hands
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:20 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
When they had a full complement of RBs last season we crushed them. Now they're fielding their 4th string RB as their starter. And lamar hasn't improved at all. This will be a disaster for BAL.
This is a bad metric they still put up nearly 200 yards on the ground. They clearly miss Judon and like last year their safety play is an absolute liability. like last year when we shredded them they just simply dont have the horses on defense to stop us. Plus Jackson is not a good passing QB. Literally nothing has changed with them since last year other than their WR is better but when you have an inconsistent QB what does that matter?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:21 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
take that back or we meetin' at the statue 2 throw hands
I sent a Persons head to the moon before the game at the Hyvee gate. A 300 pound chick wearing a Shawn Barber jersey jokingly said out loud "clean up on aisle 6"
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 03:24 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
If we keep shit simple, we destroy them.

However, if Randy Reidtard shows up, wanting to run shovel passes to linemen and stupid shit like that, they could hang around.

If Spags puts out a scheme that gets fist****ed by the slightest misdirection and surrenders another 400 plus yards, they have a chance.

Essentially, dont take the field with your head up your ass and you win. Dont allow Reidtards inability to manage clock and timeouts affect the game. Take care of business early, pull Mahomes by the 4th with the game over, and let fatass bust as many nuts on the cutesy playcall sheet that he wants with Henne running garbage time.
Reidtard’s won 24 of his last 26.

I presume SmartReid would be 26-0??
[Reply]
Reroka 05:38 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Kman34:
So... How many of their dumbass fans show up and then disappear this week?? Over under is 3..
Very little I bet, go to https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...?3-Ravens-24x7

the sky is falling over there.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:57 AM 09-14-2021
If they play man to man Mahomes will light them up.. If they try to play zone… Mahomes will light them up.. I mean JFC.. Fucking Carr lit them up..
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:17 AM 09-14-2021
Sammy Watkins will be a force
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 06:18 AM 09-14-2021
I do feel a bit for Ravens' fans. They're a likeable bunch, especially at Russell Street Report.

But it sure looks like their window is slamming shut. Jackson is about to get paid a huge contract. They still need an infusion of talent in the front 7 on the defensive side of the ball.

Unless Jackson elevates his passing game, it's going to be really hard to keep a good enough team around him to account for his shortcomings.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 06:27 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
I do feel a bit for Ravens' fans. They're a likeable bunch, especially at Russell Street Report.

But it sure looks like their window is slamming shut. Jackson is about to get paid a huge contract. They still need an infusion of talent in the front 7 on the defensive side of the ball.

Unless Jackson elevates his passing game, it's going to be really hard to keep a good enough team around him to account for his shortcomings.
But but...everyone said in the offseason that he was really working on his passing game, throwing and footwork, and he was SO much better this year...

...then reality happened...
[Reply]
38yrsfan 06:41 AM 09-14-2021
Unfortunate about Peter's being out. Like seeing him get burned by Mahomes.
[Reply]
YayMike 06:50 AM 09-14-2021
All the talk this morning on local sports radio was panic gloom and doom. They are surprisingly realistic about their expectations for Sunday
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 07:17 AM 09-14-2021
I had the Ravens going down hill this year, primarily because this is the year that the NFL really catches up to LJ, and all those hits he takes starts wearing on him. This was before all the RBs and Peters started going out.

LJ, in his first couple years, he managed to avoid really big hits, but man, last night, he took some major hits, including the fumble where he landed awkwardly on his shoulder / side of his head. He's not going to last very long absorbing hits like that.

In regards to our game: is anyone really that worried about LJ anymore. Yeah, he rattles off some runs, but I just am never scared that he's going to be able to beat us. The first year we played them was the closest game, and that was what, his 3 or 4th start and he was still relatively an unknown product.

fast forward 3 years: Each of our games have become less and less competitive, and this is probably the weakest the Ravens have been going into out matchup. I think they're an OK team, and this year, they will have a full and rocking stadium, but for whatever reason, the divide is coming greater, I actually think Pat doesn't like being compared to LJ, and does whatever is in his power to completely dismantle them. Now they've lost a lot of key personnel, it's going to be tough sledding for the Ravens I think.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 27
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up