Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Lucas Niang Thread*****
Dante84 09:31 PM 04-24-2020
More to come in 2021

Spoiler!

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 11:29 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Allen Robinson would be the dream signing
100%. Been dreaming about him playing opposite Tyreek for over 2 seasons now, as any of my Bears fan friends could verify. Won't ever happen, but that combo would be completely unstoppable.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 11:46 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Yeah, I feel like we’re going to sign a Juju type player
Gonna need to extend Tyreek. He will be the highest paid WR and rightfully so. He deserves it after that bitch Crystal almost took his life away
[Reply]
JPH83 12:33 AM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
This dude has flown under the radar a bit due to Brown struggling with Garrett, Smith trucking fools to the moon, Cornfed Creed at center, and of course, Niang's Chiefsplanet diagnosed bird legs.

What were everyone's thoughts on his performance in Week 1? Huge deal for a first year starter to be protecting Pat at RT.
He was...fine. Not sure I agree with the hype. He looked better in the run than pass protection and I don't think his athleticism is top notch. He's similar to Brown - not a great athlete but a big, strong dude that's hard to move once he has his hands on someone.

All that said it's his first game against a decent pass rusher, for that reason it's promising. He's going to be beaten badly in a few games but it'll be the same way Brown is and as long as the interior is rock solid, which it looks like it could be, it should be less of a big deal.

We're looking much better at IOL, we're looking worse at tackle, but realistically I think this might be as good as you can expect from a rebuild. Hopefully he keeps improving.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 04:54 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So far, the guy is everything we could’ve hoped for this early on. Will be interesting to see how he does against Justin Houston on Sunday night.
Yes. Houston has been resting up. You know he's amped for this game. He's listed as the SLB. Would LOVE to see Houston try to cover Kelce. Too bad Bob Sutton isn't the DC for the Ravens. :-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:32 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Gonna need to extend Tyreek. He will be the highest paid WR and rightfully so. He deserves it after that bitch Crystal almost took his life away
He's making 16 mil a year. He doesn't need any more than that if he wants to stay with Mahomes. If he wants to be greedy he can go play for Baltimore and block for Lamar.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:43 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
He's making 16 mil a year. He doesn't need any more than that if he wants to stay with Mahomes. If he wants to be greedy he can go play for Baltimore and block for Lamar.
Wtf?? Who you replacing him with? Hope you haven’t been tapping into your private stock.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 09:49 PM 09-18-2021
Mahomes is out of sync with his OL a little bit. The game plan was to let them elite speed rushers have the edge and Mahomes step up. That last sandwich sack was on Mahomes. He admitted that in his post game press conference.

It's different but it will get better.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:50 PM 09-18-2021
Negative. Fucking pay the man. Idk how much football you watched last week but tyreek looked like the cream of the crop.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:19 AM 09-19-2021
25m per for Tyreek.
[Reply]
Sofa King 06:27 AM 09-19-2021
Yikes. I'm surprised you're not getting butchered worse over this comment.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:36 AM 09-19-2021
This is how you destroy dynasties.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:54 AM 09-19-2021
One Chief to retire with a career with Mahomes, it's Tyreek. He gets taken for granted, if possible.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:12 AM 09-22-2021
I think we got a steal here. This guy has played against Clowney, Garrett (at times due to their scheme), Houston and the Ravens nice rookie DE Oweh and he’s held up nicely.

He’s not Mitchell Schwartz but he is a quality player that seems to be reliable and a reliable OT is a huge get especially with the 96th pick in the draft.

Man we got Creed Humphrey, Trey Smith and Lucas Niang with picks later than 60 in the draft. That’s amazing
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:38 AM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I think we got a steal here. This guy has played against Clowney, Garrett (at times due to their scheme), Houston and the Ravens nice rookie DE Oweh and he’s held up nicely.

He’s not Mitchell Schwartz but he is a quality player that seems to be reliable and a reliable OT is a huge get especially with the 96th pick in the draft.

Man we got Creed Humphrey, Trey Smith and Lucas Niang with picks later than 60 in the draft. That’s amazing
Throw in Thuney and we have 4 of 5 OL starters likely solidified for the next 3-4 years.

Gotta feel good about that. Even if we let Brown walk for a comp pick, we’re still in good shape. Replacing 1 OL starter isn’t crazy. Replacing 5 in one offseason is insane.
[Reply]
JPH83 10:27 AM 09-22-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Throw in Thuney and we have 4 of 5 OL starters likely solidified for the next 3-4 years.

Gotta feel good about that. Even if we let Brown walk for a comp pick, we’re still in good shape. Replacing 1 OL starter isn’t crazy. Replacing 5 in one offseason is insane.
I think Thuney's been the biggest disappointment so far. He's too good to be playing at the level he is so I'm sure it'll get better, but I actually feel better about the right side, which is nuts.

I think Niang looks like he'll at least be an average right tackle (no Schwartz but fine) and Smith could be much more if he improves his run blocking. For a 3rd and 6th I'd absolutely take that.
[Reply]
Page 36 of 46
« First < 263233343536 37383940 > Last »
Up