ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>ESPN finally hired a hot chick to co host Sportscenter
sully1983 06:08 PM 09-17-2021
ESPN normally hires these mostly annoying or fugly skanks to host their various shows over the years (too many to name and I certainly won't bother posting any of their pics on here). But I was pleasantly surprised to find to see this new hot as hell young blonde chick has been co hosting Sportcenter recently.

Meet Ashley Brewer. Born in 1991

Oh and she's 5'10 as well!
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 03:43 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Tits are overrated. Big titties normally mean bigger girl.
Totally disagree, In fact CP is the only place I've heard this on a consistent basis
[Reply]
MTG#10 04:33 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Totally disagree, I fact CP is the only place I've heard this on a consistent basis
He's right. I'll even take it a step further and say big tits are nasty, and artificial are even worse.

Small perky tits for me any day. B cups for the mother-fuckin win.
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:14 PM 09-18-2021
Hairs on the Areola or gtfo. Unless, they have a tittoo or a tortoise roaming freely within the house leaving streams of feces with the infants crawling through. Now, that’s living. Something for TLO to look forward as he’s hunting for a replacement weenie warmer.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 07:49 PM 09-18-2021
Nice. But I'd take Colleen Wolfe or Kay Adams. Better yet, ménage à trois with both. 2 petite & very likeable sweethearts.

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:50 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
He's right. I'll even take it a step further and say big tits are nasty, and artificial are even worse.

Small perky tits for me any day. B cups for the mother-****in win.
100% agree. Small and firm.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:24 PM 09-18-2021
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Nice. But I'd take Colleen Wolfe or Kay Adams. Better yet, ménage à trois with both. 2 petite & very likeable sweethearts.

That’s my NFLN fantasy threesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
theoldcoach 09-19-2021, 12:34 PM
This message has been deleted by theoldcoach.
theoldcoach 12:36 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
1) Who wants to **** old women anyway?
Well, I'm 75 years old so................I do!!
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:40 PM 09-19-2021
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:

I think you accurately identified the co-MVPs of the female football reporting game.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up