« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Dante84 01:34 PM 09-19-2022
I've been pretty surprised that Leo seems to be getting reps. Based on his preseason usage, I figured he would be ST only and then make his way to the defense later in the season.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:02 PM 09-19-2022
I love Skyy, but what's the rush? He'll play when Andy thinks he's ready.
[Reply]
-King- 02:05 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Andy needs to get him way more reps.
Yeah he only got 2 snaps last game. That's really surprising.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:06 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
I love Skyy, but what's the rush? He'll play when Andy thinks he's ready.
Might be better if he really comes on late in the season. Let the league adjust a bit, then hit them with a new element.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:12 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yeah he only got 2 snaps last game. That's really surprising.
Both running plays, IIRC.

He didn't run a single route on Thursday.

But this really shouldn't have surprised anyone, especially once Watson hit the ground running. He was never going to be more than the receiving option this season (Kelce, JJSS, MVS, Mecole) and with Watson looking so good and the RBs doing work in the passing game as well, he's going to have to force the issue.

If not, he simply won't see the field. It happens to rookies sometimes. Doesn't mean anything short term (because it shouldn't surprise anyone that he's not quite NFL ready yet) and it doesn't mean very much long-term.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:15 PM 09-19-2022
He's a rookie from a very small school. We have to temper our expectations.
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:18 PM 09-19-2022
Joshua Williams didn't get any snaps. I am going to blame it on being a short week\big game and maybe didn't fully trust the rooks yet.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:19 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
He's a rookie from a very small school. We have to temper our expectations.
He's just making sure to steer into the skid on those Antonio Brown comparisons, that's all.

Afterall, AB didn't do shit as a rookie...
[Reply]
O.city 02:20 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Both running plays, IIRC.

He didn't run a single route on Thursday.

But this really shouldn't have surprised anyone, especially once Watson hit the ground running. He was never going to be more than the receiving option this season (Kelce, JJSS, MVS, Mecole) and with Watson looking so good and the RBs doing work in the passing game as well, he's going to have to force the issue.

If not, he simply won't see the field. It happens to rookies sometimes. Doesn't mean anything short term (because it shouldn't surprise anyone that he's not quite NFL ready yet) and it doesn't mean very much long-term.
I dont' disagree, but wasn't one of the things with him his readiness at this level?
[Reply]
PHOG 02:26 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Joshua Williams didn't get any snaps. I am going to blame it on being a short week\big game and maybe didn't fully trust the rooks yet.
Worked out ok for Jaylen Watson. :-)
[Reply]
dirk digler 02:28 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Worked out ok for Jaylen Watson. :-)
true. I guess they did trust Skyy enough to return punts.
[Reply]
PHOG 02:30 PM 09-19-2022
Yeah, I don't know what the deal with Williams is/was. Seems strange to me.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:31 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
I dont' disagree, but wasn't one of the things with him his readiness at this level?
Depends on who you asked, I guess.

So I'm probably not the one to answer that for you. My position was that a MAC receiver isn't going to hit the ground as a finished product. That was considered a wholly unreasonable statement by some.

So for me? Not really - I still think Pickens had the most NFL read skill set outside of maybe Wilson in this draft.

Lot of season left, though. JJSS won't stay healthy. Watson could be a flash in the pan. At some point this year he's gonna get 50-60 snaps and 8-10 targets. We'll just have to wait to see what he does with them.

He could churn out one of those random Albert Wilson specials this season and set up a nice trampoline year for next year. Who knows? But the idea that the guy was going to come in and unseat Mecole and MVS to be our opening day #2 WR was just lunacy from the beginning.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:32 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
But Pest said he's a superstar!!!

Guess he sucks afterall.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:34 PM 09-19-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Yeah, I don't know what the deal with Williams is/was. Seems strange to me.
Got passed by Watson in camp. When you're CB5 on a team that really likes its 3 safety looks (and has 4 safeties they're comfortable with), you're gonna need some stuff to happen to get some reps.

It's just a numbers game. Watson took the job.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 280
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172 > Last »
Up