ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 21
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Left Tackles
Palangi 10:58 AM 03-29-2024
Blake fisher could be a sleeper. He won the starting LT job at Notre Dame as a true freshman. But got injured and that’s when Alt took over. So they moved him to RT to get him on the field. Her odd only 20 years old right now too
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:44 AM 04-05-2024
Originally Posted by Palangi:
Blake fisher could be a sleeper. He won the starting LT job at Notre Dame as a true freshman. But got injured and that’s when Alt took over. So they moved him to RT to get him on the field. Her odd only 20 years old right now too
Was just gonna say this. Kid could be a steal if we play our cards right.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 10:12 AM 04-05-2024
I really like the profile of this BYU LT. RS SO, just turned 21, 1 year at LT, great length and athleticism, former 5-star recruit.

Seems like a real Veach type of swing for the fences.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:22 PM 04-07-2024
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
I really like the profile of this BYU LT. RS SO, just turned 21, 1 year at LT, great length and athleticism, former 5-star recruit.

He’s gotta be the pick at 25-32 and a lot of folks will claim he was overdrafted.
[Reply]
RunKC 09:35 AM 04-08-2024
Out on Jordan Morgan bc of size, injury concerns and arm length.

I think Mims is the main trade up option if at all possible but aside from that I think it’s:

1. Tyler Guyton
2A. Patrick Paul
2B. Kingsley Suamataia
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 07:07 AM 04-09-2024
Chris Simms is of the opinion that "there is no way" Morgan will play tackle in the NFL.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:21 AM 04-09-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
Chris Simms is of the opinion that "there is no way" Morgan will play tackle in the NFL.
It is hard to go against Simms currently he seems to still be a football guy working as a talking head. But he's had some bad misses too. Outside the top 3 Chase, Smith and Waddle he had Terrace Marshall as his number 1 wide out for the 21 draft and iirc he said it wasn't really close. Everyone gets hung up on one thing sometimes.
[Reply]
Jerm 09:02 AM 04-09-2024
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
As is pretty much any draft analyst or anyone that's plugged into the league....
[Reply]
CupidStunt 04:58 AM 04-27-2024
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:

I could not love this pick any more. Might be one of my favorite ever Chiefs picks.

He has so much talent. Give me Sua over Guyton for example 10/10 and we stole him a full round later.

I'm calling it now. Heck and Reid and the system have this guy on the All-Pro team before his rookie contract is up.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 08:32 AM 04-09-2024
Kingsley Suamataia keeps coming to me in mocks. And seems to check all the boxes physically, hes young and a two year starter. Am I missing any major warts?
[Reply]
VAChief 09:20 AM 04-09-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Kingsley Suamataia keeps coming to me in mocks. And seems to check all the boxes physically, hes young and a two year starter. Am I missing any major warts?
He might be a good candidate to trade back from 32 if you get an offer to go back a few picks. I don’t think he will make it past 40, so there would be risk, but the 2nd round is going to have talent.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:26 AM 04-09-2024
If we trade up, I think it's for a LT. If we stay put, either Guyton falls into our lap, or we go WR.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:07 AM 04-09-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
If we trade up, I think it's for a LT. If we stay put, either Guyton falls into our lap, or we go WR.
Really wouldn't be that upset with the staying put scenario there depending on what WR is left.
[Reply]
kcbubb 11:27 AM 04-09-2024
I’m starting to think that Mims might slide to us at 32.Heres an article where the Steelers site discusses guyton or Mims and the risk of Mims injury history is a major flaw.

https://steelersdepot.com/2024/04/mo...-right-tackle/

If GMs are scared of his injury history and need a tackle who can be available, especially considering the talent and depth of this class, maybe mims falls to 32 if he’s the 8th tackle selected? I think this would be perfect for us if Mims fell to 32. Or trade up slightly to pick right after Morgan is drafted. We could resign Smith and let Mims develop behind him. We’d have a lot of depth across the oline.

1. Alt ND
2. Fashanu penn state
3. Fuaga Oregon state
4. Latham Bama
5. Fautanu Wash
6. Guyton OK
7. Morgan AZ
8. Mims GA
[Reply]
Balto 04:12 PM 04-09-2024
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
I’m starting to think that Mims might slide to us at 32.Heres an article where the Steelers site discusses guyton or Mims and the risk of Mims injury history is a major flaw.

https://steelersdepot.com/2024/04/mo...-right-tackle/

If GMs are scared of his injury history and need a tackle who can be available, especially considering the talent and depth of this class, maybe mims falls to 32 if he’s the 8th tackle selected? I think this would be perfect for us if Mims fell to 32. Or trade up slightly to pick right after Morgan is drafted. We could resign Smith and let Mims develop behind him. We’d have a lot of depth across the oline.

1. Alt ND
2. Fashanu penn state
3. Fuaga Oregon state
4. Latham Bama
5. Fautanu Wash
6. Guyton OK
7. Morgan AZ
8. Mims GA
That would be fantastic but I just don't see teams drafting Guyton or Morgan before Mims even with the injury considerations.

I won't be surprised to see Mims be the 4th-6th OT taken and if we want him late teens might have to be the target area for a trade up.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 21
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up