ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 301 of 315
« First < 201251291297298299300301 302303304305311 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:29 PM 08-30-2023
in one of my leagues its malik willis vs Jacoby Brissett

in the main one its
Taylor Heinicke vs Andy Dalton
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:41 PM 08-30-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
So you guys who are in multiple leagues in your opinion which one is the best?
I'm going to post a review on the Sandbox site when the season ends, but my teams this year have been interesting.

Denver is in the Sandbox Bowl, so they must be my best team. Our offense has been good enough to get the job done, but the defense and special teams have been our strengths. Avery Williams has been a superstar on the return teams. I think he's got four kick return touchdowns, maybe more. I won't say more with the big game coming up.

Newport Beach is my second original team, and they've historically been a powerhouse with weakness at the quarterback position. We signed Jimmy Garoppolo, who played well until going down with an injury, and then Jacoby Brissett stepped up and played well. But despite a strong offensive line (in my opinion) and Nick Chubb, our run game really struggled. On special teams, someone sniped my kicker right as free agency ended, and I went with a journeyman all year, which is what cost me a playoff spot. We lost games due to our kicker problem. And on defense, we've always been a powerhouse and we just didn't gel this year. I'm not sure why, because it didn't look like we had any weak spots, but the bottom line is that the defense was mediocre. We've got some problems to solve in the offseason.

Muncie is a team that I took over a couple of seasons ago. They missed the playoffs last year, in large part because of QB weakness and no pass rush. So we went all out in free agency. We signed tom brady for a final season, and drafted Breese Hall. Hall was great before getting injured, and even without him the offense was very strong. On defense, we invested in a dream team front four - Chris Jones, Quinnen Williams, Maxx Crosby, and Brian Burns - got great off-ball linebackers in Nick Bolton, Logan Wilson, and Leo Chenal. We turned the defense around in one season, and the team was strong until getting tripped up in the playoffs. I like this turnaround story.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:47 PM 08-30-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Is this the second year in a row that we've faced each other in the Sandbox Bowl?

I believe that Denver is a team of destiny. We've fought our way up from a wildcard spot, and had to score on the last play of the game to get to overtime in one of our playoff games. We had a quarterback controversy early in the season, and when we played Columbia in the regular season both of those quarterbacks were down with injuries. Our plucky practice squad quarterback stepped up for the win, aided by a dominant defensive performance. We're entering this game with confidence that we're going to do whatever it takes in all three phases of the game to win.

Ermine power!
I was impressed with your Denver team. You kicked my ass week 1 with a damn good defense and the offense could score points. Usually don't have that kind of balance in this league
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:17 PM 08-30-2023
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
in one of my leagues its malik willis vs Jacoby Brissett

in the main one its
Taylor Heinicke vs Andy Dalton
Taylor is undisturbed by your disrespect, because Taylor is preparing for the Sandbox Bowl.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:23 PM 08-30-2023
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
So you guys who are in multiple leagues in your opinion which one is the best?
My toughest opponent is Phog in Raiders1.

The deepest quality competition is Chiefs1.

Titans1 is a damn joke. I took over a dead team because I wanted Mahomes somewhere and went 16-0 this season without much effort. In the SB Bowl over there as well but it really didn't take much; there may be 6-8 active teams in the whole league.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:33 PM 08-30-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Is this the second year in a row that we've faced each other in the Sandbox Bowl?

I believe that Denver is a team of destiny. We've fought our way up from a wildcard spot, and had to score on the last play of the game to get to overtime in one of our playoff games. We had a quarterback controversy early in the season, and when we played Columbia in the regular season both of those quarterbacks were down with injuries. Our plucky practice squad quarterback stepped up for the win, aided by a dominant defensive performance. We're entering this game with confidence that we're going to do whatever it takes in all three phases of the game to win.

Ermine power!
You have three injured players? That's it?!?!

Hell of a medical team in Denver...

Looks like we both lost in the conference championship game last season so no, this doesn't appear to be a rematch.

We're gonna have to come up with an answer to your pass rush. You absolutely tormented us last time around so here's hoping we get that firmed up a bit.
[Reply]
cdcox 09:34 PM 08-30-2023
I play Phog in the Sandbox Bowl in Raiders1. Both teams were 15-1 in the regular season.
[Reply]
PHOG 10:11 AM 08-31-2023
Originally Posted by cdcox:
I play Phog in the Sandbox Bowl in Raiders1. Both teams were 15-1 in the regular season.
Yep, that should be quite a game, good luck! And Benton (DJLN) has always been the toughest team in Raiders1 league for me also, due to being in the same division and playing 2-3 times a year.

I took over a team (Enid) this year in Chiefs1 league that had 27 players on the roster, with 3 WR, 2 CB, and 0 lbs.

It was a challenge just to fill the roster, but we made the playoffs just to get eviscerated by Denver to the tune of 11 sacks and 4 INTs! :-)

Don't really know which league is tougher due to only being in Chiefs1 this initial year.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:27 AM 08-31-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Looks like we both lost in the conference championship game last season so no, this doesn't appear to be a rematch.

We're gonna have to come up with an answer to your pass rush. You absolutely tormented us last time around so here's hoping we get that firmed up a bit.
Obviously it's the legal weed
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:41 AM 08-31-2023
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Yep, that should be quite a game, good luck! And Benton (DJLN) has always been the toughest team in Raiders1 league for me also, due to being in the same division and playing 2-3 times a year.

I took over a team (Enid) this year in Chiefs1 league that had 27 players on the roster, with 3 WR, 2 CB, and 0 lbs.

It was a challenge just to fill the roster, but we made the playoffs just to get eviscerated by Denver to the tune of 11 sacks and 4 INTs! :-)

Don't really know which league is tougher due to only being in Chiefs1 this initial year.
Denver popped off a 55% pressure rate against me when I led the league (I believe I kept that lead) in pressure rate on the season.

That defensive front is a goddamn monster.

My team has pretty much been Myles Garret and ballsack around him (which is odd as I really didn't expect that) but Garrett does a ton of heavy lifting. But I can't friggen touch his pass-rush even with - probably - the best OL in the league.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08-31-2023, 11:10 AM
This message has been deleted by Rain Man. Reason: Dupity-dupe.
Rain Man 11:20 AM 08-31-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

We have a very strong conditioning program in Denver. I think it's the altitude.
[Reply]
cdcox 08:58 PM 09-02-2023
Congrats to the Denver Ermines for winning an exciting battle over the Columbia Cardinals in Chiefs1. A team of destiny indeed.

I am also pleased that the New Orleans River Cats prevailed in a tough defensive battle over Tulsa in Raiders1. I tweaked a few things in my game plan that apparently payed off. After four seasons, I have finally won my first Sandbox Bowl.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:20 PM 09-02-2023
Congrats to the Denver Ermines for winning an exciting battle over the Columbia Cardinals in Chiefs1. A team of destiny indeed.

I am also pleased that the New Orleans River Cats prevailed in a tough defensive battle over Tulsa in Raiders1. I tweaked a few things in my game plan that apparently payed off. After four seasons, I have finally won my first Sandbox Bowl.
We won our first Sandbox Bowl ever as well! I was on the edge of my seat the whole game. That was a battle.

Congrats to you as well. We're both no longer bridesmaids.
[Reply]
PHOG 06:22 AM 09-03-2023

Yes sir, congrats on your win. I didn't have a chance to check it out until this morning. That was a rough game. :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 07:20 AM 09-03-2023
Congrats to the winners! Was a fun year.
[Reply]
Page 301 of 315
« First < 201251291297298299300301 302303304305311 > Last »
Up