ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 75
« First < 25657172737475
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Bearcat 08:26 PM Yesterday
Plenty of Chiefs fans are still butthurt over Kareem Hunt, too.
[Reply]
Katipan 08:27 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mecca:
But..he's not your friend...or even an acquaintance. You watch him play football, that's it. All you should care about is if he does that job well..hoping he gets suspended to make the team worse makes no sense.

I hate Skyy Moore cause he sucks at football I don't care if he's a good guy or not.
You don't get to tell people how to enjoy something, goober.

If character means nothing to you, then you are in a large boat that is well populated.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:32 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Plenty of Chiefs fans are still butthurt over Kareem Hunt, too.
That should've been the moment Chiefs fans learned that it's all a bunch of horseshit.

The same people that bashed the Chiefs and Hunt cheered when he got his "second chance" with the Browns.
[Reply]
kcmaxwell 09:58 PM Yesterday
So have they suspended this POS yet??
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:00 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Mecca:
So it turns into "OMG character!" This shit went on ad nauseum when the team was bad. So many people who would rather have a team of nice guys than actually win.
The “True Fans” haven’t all dropped dead already?
[Reply]
BossChief 10:14 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Ridiculous. What big secret could there possibly be to justify 7 more games than the Jets guy? We know the charges. Does the NFL know something that the police don't?

Did he slap a female driver before fleeing the scene?

Come on man.
There were reports there was also stolen items in the car, that they had other drugs in the bag, maybe they were just racing, maybe there’s more to it than that.we don’t know if he was under the influence or not, if he was…what was in his system?

Players are instructed to call security immediately in situations like this. Players in KC KNOW they need to tell the truth, due to how Hunt got cut. It’s entirely possible that the NFL knows more than we do and his punishment will include all information they have. Remember…the NFL can suspend under the conduct policy even with no charges filed.

It’s also possible that we already know every relevant detail possible and he will only get a couple games (I posted every relevant case and ensuing length of suspension of the last 20 years, a few pages back) and that this report was just pure speculation that he will get “at least 8 games”…

Time will tell
[Reply]
BWillie 01:36 AM Today
Originally Posted by Katipan:
The whole entire point of being a midwesterner are values and morals.

And waving at people.
And saying ope
[Reply]
Page 75 of 75
« First < 25657172737475
Up