ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 50
« First < 374344454647 484950 >
Hall of Classics>**Run It Back get a personalized drawing from me**
Rasputin 07:30 PM 01-05-2021
Hello there Chiefs Planet. If you are excited about the playoffs and Run it Back campaign as I am , well I'm going do some drawings upon request or randomly pick a user and post a picture of what I think they look like. I'm doing this mostly for fun and see how they turn out I'll be happy to mail out the pictures just if you like it send me a PM with your address and I'll be happy to send them in the mail I just ask offer these great MODs beer money and Austin Chief by donating to Chiefs Planet. Anything helps the server :-) I've had several request so I thought I'd use this as a platform share my drawings to the Chiefs Planet community. I hope you all enjoy them I'll take request of anything but be patient as I work a lot of hours and I do most of my drawings at work when not dealing with chaos on the unit :-)

Give me ideas of what to draw is very helpful I may post some drawings I've done before.

Let's have some fun

Disclaimer: I'm not guaranteeing anything but the originals look a lot better than the pictures I post.

Can either give address by PM or easier just in rep box but if you want it quicker PM Bob Dole

Edit note:
Not accepting anymore request at this point from post #503. For those still waiting thank you for being patient I'll keep doing them after we win the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:44 PM 03-02-2021

[Reply]
eDave 11:09 PM 03-02-2021
Fantastic! I KNEW IT!
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:14 PM 03-02-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Fantastic! I KNEW IT!
This whole concept kept morphing through my mind and as I was doing it. Far from my envision but I still like the end result.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:14 AM 03-03-2021
Big Foot is a good hider he sneaks around in scho63 sneakers and wears camouflage tank top & shorts.

[Reply]
morphius 07:29 AM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
That's great!
[Reply]
morphius 01:08 PM 03-03-2021
Although I didn't go hands on I didn't verbally show enough restraint and got myself moved off my unit. Only to be on my sister unit that I had to refrain an autistic 20yo from banging his head against a metal mirror and then practially picking me up when I had him sitting on his bed with a hold. I thought he was going throw me across the room but fortunately another MHDD was there to assist me and we kindly assisted him to the floor but he was fine just waited for SS to put him in the chair.

Fun times but I'd rather work with crazy than stupid so I was able to handle the situation and keep my cool. He is a 1/1 and I happened to be the one sitting with him and also why i haven't had time to do my drawings it's just not feasible. My work week has really sucked but I have tonight off thank goodness.
Being moved off of that unit for a bit might not be a bad thing. Luckily the people I work with are decent, some can be needy, but that is tolerable. Just sometimes when things go bad, it takes hours to fix the techy stuff. Especially when support is nearly worthless.

I love that you snuck in my M logo's for the eyes. I'm sort of known for my eyes, so I actually laughed at that for a while. Though for some reason the beastie boys Intergalactic has been going through my head all day! (I think it might be the yellow, along with the robot even though yours is much better than a bunch of boxes)
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:50 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:
Being moved off of that unit for a bit might not be a bad thing. Luckily the people I work with are decent, some can be needy, but that is tolerable. Just sometimes when things go bad, it takes hours to fix the techy stuff. Especially when support is nearly worthless.

I love that you snuck in my M logo's for the eyes. I'm sort of known for my eyes, so I actually laughed at that for a while. Though for some reason the beastie boys Intergalactic has been going through my head all day! (I think it might be the yellow, along with the robot even though yours is much better than a bunch of boxes)

Hell yeah I'm adding it to the post It's my fav BB song
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:02 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:

You still working in tech?
[Reply]
morphius 09:14 PM 03-03-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
You still working in tech?
Yup, still doing DBA work. Let me just say the MS support is worthless...

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:16 AM 03-04-2021
Big Foot is a good hider he sneaks around in scho63 sneakers and wears camouflage tank top & shorts.

The circle game hand is great
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:10 PM 03-04-2021
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
The circle game hand is great
:-) yeah I laughed and now I can go around and punch everyone in the arm

We play that game at work all the time especially with my friend who is a Raider fan.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:13 PM 03-04-2021
Whenever you feel the muse again I'd love a portrait from Chiefsplanet's own master artist.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 05:38 PM 03-04-2021
Someone draw....Rasputin
[Reply]
scho63 10:33 AM 03-05-2021

Of all the things I would expect, that's not one of them! :-):-)

With those Big Feet and Hands my Dong must be HUGE!!!

Thank you so much. It's like Teen Wolf Meets Big Foot! :-)
[Reply]
KS Smitty 02:52 PM 03-05-2021
I received my picture in the mail today! It is much better IRL, I have to dig through my picture frames and see what I have that works. This is so cool, I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this. Thanks Rasputin, you're the bestest! XOXO
[Reply]
Page 47 of 50
« First < 374344454647 484950 >
Up