ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 44 of 50
« First < 344041424344 45464748 > Last »
Hall of Classics>**Run It Back get a personalized drawing from me**
Rasputin 07:30 PM 01-05-2021
Hello there Chiefs Planet. If you are excited about the playoffs and Run it Back campaign as I am , well I'm going do some drawings upon request or randomly pick a user and post a picture of what I think they look like. I'm doing this mostly for fun and see how they turn out I'll be happy to mail out the pictures just if you like it send me a PM with your address and I'll be happy to send them in the mail I just ask offer these great MODs beer money and Austin Chief by donating to Chiefs Planet. Anything helps the server :-) I've had several request so I thought I'd use this as a platform share my drawings to the Chiefs Planet community. I hope you all enjoy them I'll take request of anything but be patient as I work a lot of hours and I do most of my drawings at work when not dealing with chaos on the unit :-)

Give me ideas of what to draw is very helpful I may post some drawings I've done before.

Let's have some fun

Disclaimer: I'm not guaranteeing anything but the originals look a lot better than the pictures I post.

Can either give address by PM or easier just in rep box but if you want it quicker PM Bob Dole

Edit note:
Not accepting anymore request at this point from post #503. For those still waiting thank you for being patient I'll keep doing them after we win the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:48 PM 02-23-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Sorry man. These are all still great and fresh. What I like best is that once I think I know your muse and sense of view within your trends, you surprise me with another input and direction.

Your talent is ever expanding in both skillset, motivation, and influences. KSsmitty's is very well done.

I love mine to death, though I did not receive it.

This really bumbs me out :-)

I was sure that was going to happen in the super bowl too but I really wanted you to get it I don't know wtf
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:59 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
what's the point of doing these if people don't comment?

I'll probably be done with my next one. Hopefully it turns out good.

The 007 wasn't so easy I may have to redo it but i was still excited when I posted it. Just no more love fair I guess.

KS Smitty is a take on Kansas City like tie dye
Hey brother, I thumbs up everything you've posted. If you want to see more feedback, by all means we can give it. Don't give up!
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:25 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Hey brother, I thumbs up everything you've posted. If you want to see more feedback, by all means we can give it. Don't give up!
Oh the thumbs up are awesome but sometimes I just need the motivation and encouragement to do these if nobody is commenting on them then they get harder to want to do them. I still appreciate all the love I've gotten was is amazing.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:23 PM 02-24-2021
Oh the thumbs up are awesome but sometimes I just need the motivation and encouragement to do these if nobody is commenting on them then they get harder to want to do them. I still appreciate all the love I've gotten was is amazing.
Like I said before, styles make artists. You may not see what you're doing as "talent" but you have a distinct style and that's special. It's not all about picture-perfect skill. It's about being unique and standing out.
[Reply]
seclark 02:27 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Like I said before, styles make artists. You may not see what you're doing as "talent" but you have a distinct style and that's special. It's not all about picture-perfect skill. It's about being unique and standing out.
This is true
Your work is definitely unique,ras
sec
[Reply]
HayWire 03:24 PM 02-24-2021
I gave you a thumbs up on this just because :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:34 PM 02-24-2021
Well work is sucking right now they discharged my favorite crazy patient with dementia that was one/one that I did most of my drawings being called names or him flipping me off for twenty minutes when he was laying in bed. I really miss that old fart. Also you could not win a stairing contest if he's stairing at you he doesn't blink.

Now we have a fuquetart that hits is a big dumby. He likes to hit girls I've put him in holds and put him in the restraint chair many times before. He is no fun to work with a big sloth. I'm the only male MHDD to deal with him today. He'll probably be good for a few days then start his shit on the weekend but I'll want him go back to North 1 secure unit before the weekend.
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:35 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by HayWire:
I gave you a thumbs up on this just because :-)
I appreciate it and thank you :-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:36 PM 02-24-2021
Oh mods I'm not using fuqutart as a filter evasion I'm using it in clinical terms because he is a real fuqutart
[Reply]
morphius 08:33 PM 02-24-2021
Well work is sucking right now they discharged my favorite crazy patient with dementia that was one/one that I did most of my drawings being called names or him flipping me off for twenty minutes when he was laying in bed. I really miss that old fart. Also you could not win a stairing contest if he's stairing at you he doesn't blink.

Now we have a fuquetart that hits is a big dumby. He likes to hit girls I've put him in holds and put him in the restraint chair many times before. He is no fun to work with a big sloth. I'm the only male MHDD to deal with him today. He'll probably be good for a few days then start his shit on the weekend but I'll want him go back to North 1 secure unit before the weekend.
That sounds pretty thankless man.

Keep up the good work with the pictures, I don't comment a lot, but I do check this multiple times a day to see if you have made anything else.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:15 PM 02-24-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:
That sounds pretty thankless man.

Keep up the good work with the pictures, I don't comment a lot, but I do check this multiple times a day to see if you have made anything else.
Tell me about your avatar what is the gear about
or from ?
[Reply]
morphius 10:40 PM 02-24-2021
Tell me about your avatar what is the gear about

or from ?
Motorcycle sprocket, knee puck from a motorcycle racing suite and some spoons. The spoons are an S and the puck has a T indented in it and the sprocket is the shape of a C, STC, spoon tang clan. It was sort of a sarcastic joke between my best friends back when we all rode our sport bikes together.

Sorry you asked, aren't ya? Haha

And I was morphius long before the matrix came out.

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:24 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by morphius:
Motorcycle sprocket, knee puck from a motorcycle racing suite and some spoons. The spoons are an S and the puck has a T indented in it and the sprocket is the shape of a C, STC, spoon tang clan. It was sort of a sarcastic joke between my best friends back when we all rode our sport bikes together.

Sorry you asked, aren't ya? Haha

And I was morphius long before the matrix came out.

Sent from my motorola one action using Tapatalk
Not sorry was curious now glad I know. Actually really glad to see the STC in it lol I get it now. The explanation is fucking great.

I didn't really know morphius had anything to do with Matrix until I looked it up.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:23 AM 02-25-2021

[Reply]
Rasputin 07:01 AM 02-25-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Hammock Parties

[Reply]
Page 44 of 50
« First < 344041424344 45464748 > Last »
Up