ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 128 of 252
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178228 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:23 AM 05-08-2021
Originally Posted by lcarus:
RE8 is pretty good so far. Really impressive graphics. The game is definitely influenced by RE4.
Really liking it so far - played for 2+ hours last night.

I think I saw that I was 20% through??? I'm hoping it's not that short, as that would be a big disappointment. RE7 seem to have a good length to it, so I'm hoping for at least the same.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:26 PM 05-09-2021
RE8 is pretty good so far. Really impressive graphics. The game is definitely influenced by RE4.
not sure if you've made it this far yet, but:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
lcarus 08:36 AM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
not sure if you've made it this far yet, but:

Spoiler!
Yeah that was awesome. This game is really great so far. The part I left off at was

Spoiler!

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 08:49 AM 05-11-2021
Got Stranded Deep for free with PS Plus this month. Pretty damn addicting survival game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9_iyrd8EsA
[Reply]
Dayze 08:59 AM 05-11-2021
The wife went out of town last weekend, and before she left she ordered meMLB The Show 21 and it was delivered Saturday; I didn't even know she ordered it. So it was cool to have a surprise arrive.
;
I had been rocking The Show 18 for over a year since I picked it up used last year for like $15. Really enjoyed it.

Haven't had a chance to get too in the weeds with 21 yet, but like it so far. alittle disappointed that some of the career mode seems, basically, the same so far. some small changes, but overall, the feel is the same. Graphics look better; for some reason, the batting seems improved a tad. I'm still messing around with sliders and what not. But overall, it looks pretty great. Supposed to be rainy this weekend, so I'm thinking of having sort of a gaming weekend and really get in the weeds with it.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:42 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Got Stranded Deep for free with PS Plus this month. Pretty damn addicting survival game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9_iyrd8EsA
That's one of my favorite survival games, only gets better with age.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:02 PM 05-11-2021
Yeah that was awesome. This game is really great so far. The part I left off at was

Spoiler!
I just finished that part, and now am headed to the:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 06:49 AM 05-12-2021
Originally Posted by Dayze:
The wife went out of town last weekend, and before she left she ordered meMLB The Show 21 and it was delivered Saturday; I didn't even know she ordered it. So it was cool to have a surprise arrive.
;
I had been rocking The Show 18 for over a year since I picked it up used last year for like $15. Really enjoyed it.

Haven't had a chance to get too in the weeds with 21 yet, but like it so far. alittle disappointed that some of the career mode seems, basically, the same so far. some small changes, but overall, the feel is the same. Graphics look better; for some reason, the batting seems improved a tad. I'm still messing around with sliders and what not. But overall, it looks pretty great. Supposed to be rainy this weekend, so I'm thinking of having sort of a gaming weekend and really get in the weeds with it.

I have thought about picking this up, didn’t know if it was improved enough to update from 20 though.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:06 AM 05-12-2021
Originally Posted by mac459:
I have thought about picking this up, didn’t know if it was improved enough to update from 20 though.

Yeah, I'm not sure. I had been rolling with a pretty old '18 game; feels improved from that version; but not sure of 20 to 21.

some of the cut scenes on RTTS look/sound/feel dang near identical; (ie, when your coach/manager approaches you in the locker room)

Admittedly, I haven't played any other mode than RTTS thus far. probably check out march to October mode this week / weekend and see if that mode feels any differetn.
[Reply]
Frazod 02:53 PM 05-14-2021
Downloaded the remastered Mass Effect games and playing the original now. Looks great and fits correctly on my ultrawide monitor without any mods or tweaking that may or may not work or stop working for undetermined reasons (fuck you Bethesda).

While the idea of paying $60 for stuff I've already paid for and had for years is a touch annoying, I must admit that I'm enjoying the hell out it. I still have the old strategy guides, too. :-)
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:10 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Downloaded the remastered Mass Effect games and playing the original now. Looks great and fits correctly on my ultrawide monitor without any mods or tweaking that may or may not work or stop working for undetermined reasons (**** you Bethesda).

While the idea of paying $60 for stuff I've already paid for and had for years is a touch annoying, I must admit that I'm enjoying the hell out it. I still have the old strategy guides, too. :-)
After Anthem I'm not giving EA any more money, i'll wait for the free version. :-) I've already paid for all the games and then a Wii version too. EA and Bioware are pretty much dead.
[Reply]
kcxiv 06:42 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
After Anthem I'm not giving EA any more money, i'll wait for the free version. :-) I've already paid for all the games and then a Wii version too. EA and Bioware are pretty much dead.
with me now having an xbox series s and game pass ultimate, you get all of EA's games for free under that subscription. Been playing games i would never have played because that damn thing has so many games.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:17 PM 05-14-2021
Have never played any Mass Effect games despite owning 1, 2 and Andromeda.

Not sure why I didn't buy 3.

Greatly looking forward to purchasing when the price drops. :-)
[Reply]
DJJasonp 07:37 PM 05-14-2021
Finished RE Village this week. Really enjoyed it. As good or better than the last installment, and kept up the great/engaging storyline (with some good twists/easter eggs).

A lot of fun if you're a RE fan.
[Reply]
lcarus 09:55 PM 05-14-2021
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Finished RE Village this week. Really enjoyed it. As good or better than the last installment, and kept up the great/engaging storyline (with some good twists/easter eggs).

A lot of fun if you're a RE fan.
Yeah I finally got around to beating it too. That final boss was a real cunt.
[Reply]
Page 128 of 252
« First < 2878118124125126127128 129130131132138178228 > Last »
Up