ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 200
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:17 PM 05-04-2019
Good Lord Curry. They just quit after that :-)
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:18 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Was he trying to dunk that? :-)
He was
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09:19 PM 05-04-2019
Curry omg ����
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:21 PM 05-04-2019
Rockets can't say shit about officiating EVER again... very clear charge that Harden got away with to end the game. The Warriors are going to HAMMER the Rockets on Monday.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:21 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Good Lord Curry. They just quit after that :-)
Warriors arrogance. They know they'll win this series anyway. It's beneath them to foul.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:25 PM 05-04-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
Rockets can't say shit about officiating EVER again... very clear charge that Harden got away with to end the game. The Warriors are going to HAMMER the Rockets on Monday.
They wouldn't have even had a chance if Durant didn't kick his leg out on a three to fool the refs.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:56 PM 05-05-2019

Kawhi is averaging 38 PPG on 62% shooting so far this series.

Jordan averaged over 35 on 60% shooting in one playoff series.

LeBron has never done it.

Durant has never done it.

Kobe never did it.

We are witnessing truly one of the best series by a perimeter player.

Ever.

— Micah Adams (@MicahAdams13) May 5, 2019

:-) at the idea Durant is better than this guy. That joke KD has never done anything like this and Kawhi is doing it with basically no help.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 07:02 PM 05-05-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

:-) at the idea Durant is better than this guy. That joke KD has never done anything like this and Kawhi is doing it with basically no help.
Durant owning Lebron's ass in the finals has you all fired up :-)
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:32 PM 05-05-2019
Dare to dream

"Kawhi is dominant, just dominant," Raptors guard*Kyle Lowry*told ESPN.com. "I've only played with one other guy like that,*Yao Ming."
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:58 PM 05-06-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Dare to dream

"Kawhi is dominant, just dominant," Raptors guard*Kyle Lowry*told ESPN.com. "I've only played with one other guy like that,*Yao Ming."
Yao Ming was a great, great player until injuries cut short his career. Best player Lowry had ever played with until this season certainly. But Yao never put up a stretch like Kawhi has over the past few postseasons. Not even close.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 06:23 PM 05-06-2019
Really pissed off that my Sixers let game four get away from us. Joel constantly being injured is killing us. Just have to hope we go to Toronto and win again tomorrow night. I truly believe we're the better team but God only knows what will happen over these next few games. I've already seen my Chiefs and Golden Knights miss out in the playoffs. And now the Sixers are in the playoffs and my favourite soccer team are about to start their playoff games too. I pray the sports Gods give me at least one winner this year.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:21 PM 05-06-2019
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Really pissed off that my Sixers let game four get away from us. Joel constantly being injured is killing us. Just have to hope we go to Toronto and win again tomorrow night. I truly believe we're the better team but God only knows what will happen over these next few games. I've already seen my Chiefs and Golden Knights miss out in the playoffs. And now the Sixers are in the playoffs and my favourite soccer team are about to start their playoff games too. I pray the sports Gods give me at least one winner this year.
I don't know if they are overall but the 76ers certainly been the better "team" in this series. Kawhi being MJ 2.0 has made up for a lot. Raptors will need more from Siakam or Lowry if they're going to win it. I'll be there tomorrow as usual to see it out.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:21 PM 05-06-2019
Always a good night when Boston loses and their entire organization goes up in flames. Kyrie on the way to being a Laker.
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:26 PM 05-06-2019
Celtics are done. Giannis just to much
[Reply]
O.city 07:27 PM 05-06-2019
Giannis is fun to watch

He’ll be a good warrior in a year or two
[Reply]
Page 39 of 200
« First < 293536373839 404142434989139 > Last »
Up