ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 572 of 2688
« First < 72472522562568569570571572 57357457557658262267210721572 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:49 AM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:

Doubt theyd show this. But there was a dropped pass by chessun that was cartoonishly good. Rolling to the sidelines, a clear throwaway, and mahomes throws a 50 mph dart into his hands. Lot of wow moments but that one just floored me.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:04 AM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
My post was all about Mahomes. I never mentioned Alex 'I Lead The NFL In Passer Rating' Smith once in my post. You haters are the ones obsessed with him. Not me.
:-)
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:16 AM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
:-) :-) :-)

That's what gets me about the "Ehhhhh.... he looked preeeeetty raaaaw" tards. It's like these plays never happened. Mahomes just completed a couple passes. Wasn't as efficient as Alex. Didn't get 300 yards with his live arm. Meeeehhhh... how good can he be?

These losers didn't even ****ing watch the ****ing game. No surprise that Spurs90MinutesFromNYC Moron is one of the loudest of them all.
F**k you you little b**ch..

I'm entitled to my opinion just like everybody else... He didn't even throw one TD and you except me to say I'm impressed? Sorry not happening. He looked good for his first start but he didn't do anything great. Broncos weren't even trying they were just going through the motions. It was almost like watching a preseason game.

I'm sure he is going to be a great QB one day and I said that in my post. I also alluded to the fact I've never been impressed with any QBs first NFL game. It takes time to become a great QB. He'll get there... So far so good but overall he didn't have a great game IMO.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:16 AM 01-02-2018
Haha
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:28 AM 01-02-2018

I'm entitled to my opinion just like everybody else... He didn't even throw one TD and you except me to say I'm impressed? Sorry not happening. He looked good for his first start but he didn't do anything great. Broncos weren't even trying they were just going through the motions. It was almost like watching a preseason game.
Lost credibility in the first sentence.
TD's on a stat sheet don't mean shit when you are driving your TEAM downfield to run it in from near the goal line. Quit looking at stats and start watching all of the plays that Alex would have shit himself on.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:28 AM 01-02-2018
Guys, this is... it's almost unsettling. I've never experienced this before. I've never seen a QB in a Chiefs uniform ever make those throws before. NEVER.

Those throws are always something that QBs for OTHER teams do. They complete those throws against MY team. But they don't make those plays while wearing a Chiefs uniform.

It's weird and different. I think I'm going through football puberty or something.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:34 AM 01-02-2018
We’re going to be born again homers.

The Mahssiah is here.
[Reply]
New World Order 11:35 AM 01-02-2018
Guys, this is... it's almost unsettling. I've never experienced this before. I've never seen a QB in a Chiefs uniform ever make those throws before. NEVER.

Those throws are always something that QBs for OTHER teams do. They complete those throws against MY team. But they don't make those plays while wearing a Chiefs uniform.

It's weird and different. I think I'm going through football puberty or something.
How many rookies have we seen make those throws in their first start?
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:35 AM 01-02-2018

I'm sure he is going to be a great QB one day and I said that in my post. I also alluded to the fact I've never been impressed with any QBs first NFL game. It takes time to become a great QB. He'll get there... So far so good but overall he didn't have a great game IMO.
You don't have opinions. You feel threatened by everybody's hostility, so you're doubling down and refusing to acknowledge greatness when you see it. Those aren't opinions. Those are impulses.

He didn't throw one TD and yet Alex can throw only 15 in a season and you don't care BECAUSE WINZZZZZZZ.

Who won the game? Who gave the Chiefs a 14 point lead in the 4th? Who watched as a different QB tried to fuck it all away? Who came through with 60 seconds left on the clock and produced the win?

You fucking love Alex "All I do is win (regular season) games" Smith in spite of his putrid scoring and production stats he's put up his entire career. In our rookie QB's big debut, all you can do is bitch about handing the ball off at the goal line instead of getting the TDs himself? Yet ALEX gets a free fucking pass?

Mahomes orchestrates perfectly how to win big games in clutch situations, and you're bitching about his stats?! And that's after you laud Alex Smith for his bullshit over the years?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:37 AM 01-02-2018
Dont think I've seen too many throw it 25 yards perfectly running backwards from 2 rushers.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:43 AM 01-02-2018

You see SNR, when a strong-armed QB loves to throw a football, things like this just happen. It's not your fault, it's just your body acclimating to football pr0n. Go take a nice hot shower and we'll get some new sheets for the bed.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:45 AM 01-02-2018

[Reply]
lcarus 11:47 AM 01-02-2018
Even that risky throw on the last drive was close to being caught. If Harris or whoever it was would've caught that pass everyones balls here would be bone dry.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:51 AM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by lcarus:
If Harris or whoever it was would've caught that pass everyones balls here would be bone dry.
Pat "nutted but she still suckin" Mahomes
[Reply]
Bowser 11:51 AM 01-02-2018
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
:-)
[Reply]
Page 572 of 2688
« First < 72472522562568569570571572 57357457557658262267210721572 > Last »
Up