ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 472 of 2688
« First < 372422462468469470471472 4734744754764825225729721472 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
penbrook 11:43 AM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
**** off derptard. Mahomes is the reason to care, Alex is the reason to not care. I've been ambivalent to the Chiefs since that hemorrhoid on the Chiefs team arrived. Matt Cassel 2.0, now with scrambling.

**** Alex Smith and his cult of mediocracy.
When Alex Smith takes us to the super bowl this year I don't want you cheering for the Chiefs. You don't deserve to be part of the Chiefs Kingdom
[Reply]
Dave Lane 11:47 AM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
When Alex Smith takes us to the super bowl this year I don't want you cheering for the Chiefs. You don't deserve to be part of the Chiefs Kingdom
You are either a troll or the dumbest man alive, I know which I'm betting on.
[Reply]
Kiimo 11:56 AM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Can you guys do the rest of us a favor and stop disassembling good threads with this petty crap?
rep
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:59 AM 08-24-2017
You are either a troll or the dumbest man alive, I know which I'm betting on.
He's a Chiefs fan unlike you. Rooting against Smitty, the Chiefs starting QB, tells me you are nothing but a Mahomosexual. You only care about a QB putting up good fantasy football stats. Not wins.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:11 PM 08-24-2017
That said Mahomes looks like he is going to be a star. I'm looking forward to seeing him play tomorrow.

I hope his success continues.
[Reply]
Dartgod 12:24 PM 08-24-2017
It's sad after he called out Alex fans for just being fans of him and not the Chiefs. Looks like he was the real fake fan
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Hypocrisy at it's finest my friend.

Well I am going to bed. Everyone have a nice night.

GO CHIEFSSSSSSSSSS!
He's a Chiefs fan unlike you. Rooting against Smitty, the Chiefs starting QB, tells me you are nothing but a Mahomosexual. You only care about a QB putting up good fantasy football stats. Not wins.
That's enough guys. What you are doing is trolling and disrupting this thread.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:29 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
My bad man.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 01:04 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Thanks, I think I can be excited about our new QB without being called a fake fan. Been here since the beginning, through thick and thin.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:13 PM 08-24-2017
Thanks, I think I can be excited about our new QB without being called a fake fan. Been here since the beginning, through thick and thin.
So now you know how it feels when people say the same thing to me on here.

I think I can be excited about a QB that brought us our first playoff victory in 25-years but according to most CP posters I guess that is against the rules?

Never been a fake fan.. Live in Pennsylvania and I been a Chiefs fan since I was a little kid.

Goes both ways buddy.
[Reply]
penbrook 01:14 PM 08-24-2017

I think I can be excited about a QB that brought us our first playoff victory in 25-years but according to most CP posters I guess that is against the rules?

Never been a fake fan.. Live in Pennsylvania and I been a Chiefs fan since I was a little kid.

Goes both ways buddy.
This!
[Reply]
rico 01:19 PM 08-24-2017

Goes both ways buddy.
Would you please stay on topic and stop trying to derail things? I was excited to read some new insight about Mahomes, but no, it's just you being a fake fan, being from Pennsylvania, talking about your right to be an Alex Smith fan and generalizing CP posters. Just knock it off with your BS!!!
[Reply]
rico 01:21 PM 08-24-2017
Back to Mahomes, Bucky Brooks graded a player from each team. He graded Mahomes for the Chiefs and wrote the following excerpt:

Patrick Mahomes, QB: The dual-threat playmaker is certainly impressive playing on the edges, but it has been his exceptional efficiency and effectiveness from the pocket that has earned him rave reviews this preseason. In completing 10 of his 14 passes for 88 yards and two scores in Cincy, Mahomes displayed outstanding timing and anticipation on a variety of quick-rhythm routes, also showcasing athleticism and improvisational skills. Although he still needs to rein in some of his gunslinging ways, the Chiefs' QB of the future is developing ahead of schedule. Grade: A

Bucky Brooks gave him an A!!!!
[Reply]
ptlyon 01:25 PM 08-24-2017
Kiss of death. May just as fucking well put him on the cover of SI.
[Reply]
Dave Lane 01:26 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by rico:
Back to Mahomes, Bucky Brooks graded a player from each team. He graded Mahomes for the Chiefs and wrote the following excerpt:

Patrick Mahomes, QB: The dual-threat playmaker is certainly impressive playing on the edges, but it has been his exceptional efficiency and effectiveness from the pocket that has earned him rave reviews this preseason. In completing 10 of his 14 passes for 88 yards and two scores in Cincy, Mahomes displayed outstanding timing and anticipation on a variety of quick-rhythm routes, also showcasing athleticism and improvisational skills. Although he still needs to rein in some of his gunslinging ways, the Chiefs' QB of the future is developing ahead of schedule. Grade: A

Now we are back on track!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:26 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by rico:

I'm not completely convinced yet but he looks good... With Reid as his coach, the sky is the limit.
[Reply]
Page 472 of 2688
« First < 372422462468469470471472 4734744754764825225729721472 > Last »
Up