Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mahomes is having another kid
Titty Meat 04:19 PM 05-29-2022
Just saw on his IG. Congrats the the GOAT
[Reply]
Kman34 11:23 AM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Obv this is a Brittany thing. Maybe she is monetizing views on social media or whatever, but more than likely it’s another modern woman attention-whoring. Patrick prob needed to step in and say “These are really stupid and a waste of our friends time. Also this fetus hasn’t achieved anything in life so it’s not worth celebrating at this time”
JFC.. They are happy they having another baby.. Some things are simple to figure out..
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:25 AM 06-27-2022
People finding reasons to get together and have fun... the horror!
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:32 AM 06-27-2022
I wonder if Mahomes has a second job that he does during his Arrowhead work hours and keeps all the money secret from Brittany?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:34 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Do you think dudes have fun at a gender reveal party?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:54 PM 06-27-2022
Large crowds can still lead to outbreaks. We are not done with covid
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:06 PM 06-27-2022
Patrick Mahomes could invite me to his place for a Grey's-Anatomy-binge-watching Tupperware-selling cliché-sign-making cupcake-baking crochet-knitting 50-shades-of-gray-book-club-reading mimosa-drinking pedicure-manicuring gender reveal party.... and I'm showing up to Patrick Mahomes' house and having a good time.
[Reply]
loochy 01:10 PM 06-27-2022
Did any of you stop to consider the possibility that this kid may not play football at all and may prefer the arts and theater?
[Reply]
Bearcat 01:17 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
Did any of you stop to consider the possibility that this kid may not play football at all and may prefer the arts and theater?
Oh ,definitely.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:20 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
That's not nice to hint that he's Derek Carr's Son
[Reply]
Lzen 01:26 PM 06-27-2022
People actually have gender reveal parties. The level of self absorption it takes to actually invite others to drive over and spend their day with your fetus is truely beyond my ability to comprehend

Our gender reveal party was when the nurses handed our newborn to us. An actual old fashioned and unpretentious reveal party
People have been doing these gender reveal things for at least the past decade or so. I agree with you in that this is silly. But that's what young people do these days.
[Reply]
loochy 01:33 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
That's not nice to hint that he's Derek Carr's Son
You guys laugh, but look at Pat's brother...
[Reply]
Otter 02:48 PM 06-27-2022
Patrick Mahomes could invite me to his place for a Grey's-Anatomy-binge-watching Tupperware-selling cliché-sign-making cupcake-baking crochet-knitting 50-shades-of-gray-book-club-reading mimosa-drinking pedicure-manicuring gender reveal party.... and I'm showing up to Patrick Mahomes' house and having a good time.
I'll wingman you but there better be some bourbon.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:50 PM 06-27-2022
Some do. Jackson Mahomes, probably.
[Reply]
Strongside 02:54 PM 06-27-2022
You guys are fucking weird.

I've been to several gender reveal parties. I've had a good time because it's another excuse to get together and drink beers with your friends, cousins, uncles, etc.

We get together every year to find colored eggs apparently delivered by a mammal who doesn't even lay eggs or open presents to celebrate the birth of a zombie who now resides in the sky, but it's weird to celebrate someone being excited about the new addition to their family?

Fuck outta here.
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:57 PM 06-27-2022
Originally Posted by Otter:
I'll wingman you but there better be some bourbon.
Shit, on his salary he better have Pappy Van Winkle on tap.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up