ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 411 of 435
« First < 311361401407408409410411 412413414415421 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:29 AM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
She has genious takes like:

"I would like to see Hardman back in Kansas City because he’s familiar with the system, has well-established chemistry with Mahomes, and knows this offense very well.

He would also be a great leader to the rookies and second year guys like Skyy Moore."
[Reply]
wachashi 01:12 PM 10-13-2023

I caught wind today that Frank Clark may have re-enrolled his son back into a KC school today. ��

Really don’t know if that means he will for sure be a Chief again, but I found that piece of info interesting, if true.

Either way, glad Frank is out of Denver. https://t.co/7nPldBaz2l

— how bout those CHIEFS (@hbtCHIEFS) October 13, 2023

[Reply]
raybec 4 01:48 PM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by wachashi:
So a podcaster and somebody no one has ever heard of? I wonder what kind of "sources" they have.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 01:54 PM 10-13-2023
Yes, but was he at Best Buy?
[Reply]
Cheater5 02:13 PM 10-13-2023
Please God, no. I don’t want to see his old, weak, broke ass doing his ‘signature’ spin move that doesn’t do anything but make OTs laugh under their face masks while they ride him up field and out of the play.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:15 PM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
So a podcaster and somebody no one has ever heard of? I wonder what kind of "sources" they have.
You can definitely trust Cole. I'm almost positive the source is his wife, too.

I think Kenzie has some connections in TV.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:16 PM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by Cheater5:
Please God, no. I don’t want to see his old, weak, broke ass doing his ‘signature’ spin move that doesn’t do anything but make OTs laugh under their face masks while they ride him up field and out of the play.
Just a few months ago he was destroying Joe Burrow and Trevor Lawrence.

If Karlaftis or Danna get hurt, he's our best option.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:17 PM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
She has genious takes like:

"I would like to see Hardman back in Kansas City because he’s familiar with the system, has well-established chemistry with Mahomes, and knows this offense very well.

He would also be a great leader to the rookies and second year guys like Skyy Moore."
Corrected her errors.
[Reply]
tredadda 02:20 PM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You'd arguably take him for free because he came there voluntarily and would thus seem less likely to sit ass and feign injury.

I mean I wouldn't take him for free - no. But no right thinking team in the world was ever going to trade for him and that's what the Tweet kinda indicated when he was release. "Couldn't a trade that was satisfactory for all side" means that Clark didn't want to get traded to someplace that maybe had a deal in place and that team knew full well that the lazy drunk asshole was going to just cool his heels on the injured list all season if he didn't want to be there.

Because in addition to Clarks unique abilities in coverage and of course his supreme edge-setting skills, Frank Clark has demonstrated an unparalleled willingness and ability to brazenly steal money from NFL owners.

What sets him apart from guys like Wilson is that Wilson still tries. Or guys like JC Jackson, who at least made it look like he was still trying and pretended to give a shit. Clark stop trying, openly, with gusto - and seems to almost want people to know that he doesn't give a fuck when he does it.

It's almost commendable.
Honestly these comments by themselves make it almost worth it to bring Clark back. Plenty of fun reading over the course of the season.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:22 PM 10-13-2023
:-)

We gotta sign him. Just to see DJLN blow his stack when he breaks the postseason sacks record.

Clark loves to pilfer sacks from other players generating pressure. This is a perfect scenario for him to thrive and DJLN to cry.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 02:30 PM 10-13-2023
There's people who seriously don't want him back? The guy who contributed to helping us win two SBs? Y'all gone mad.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:34 PM 10-13-2023
How I'd like Clark to break the postseason sack record:

January 6, 2002: Michael Strahan breaks the single-season sack record after “sacking” Brett Favre for his 22.5 sack on the season. pic.twitter.com/8WqKEdov76

— This Day In Sports Clips (@TDISportsClips) January 7, 2022

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:34 PM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
There's people who seriously don't want him back? The guy who contributed to helping us win two SBs? Y'all gone mad.
A guy who openly takes not just snaps off, or drives off, or entire games off, but months of seasons where he just decides "nah, I'm gonna just get hammered, miss games with a sour tummy and cash my checks in between running guns here and there..."

Yeah, who wouldn't want a guy like that on the roster?
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 07:39 PM 10-13-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
A guy who openly takes not just snaps off, or drives off, or entire games off, but months of seasons where he just decides "nah, I'm gonna just get hammered, miss games with a sour tummy and cash my checks in between running guns here and there..."

Yeah, who wouldn't want a guy like that on the roster?
He shows up and makes plays in championship games. Who gives a **** if he's worthless during the regular season? We're here to stack trophies, not gloat about regular season bullshit.

Would you prefer Dee Ford? The guy who looked pretty in the regular season and then single-handedly lost us a championship?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 07:41 PM 10-13-2023
Regardless of his effort during regular season games, his teammates love him. Gotta bring him home for morale alone.
[Reply]
Page 411 of 435
« First < 311361401407408409410411 412413414415421 > Last »
Up