ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 113 of 113
« First < 1363103109110111112113
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2023-2024 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:43 PM 10-24-2023
Can't believe the NBA Season is starting tonight. Way to early but here we go.

Lakers vs Nuggets: 6:30PM

Suns vs Warriors: 9PM

Both on TNT
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:14 AM Today
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Yeah, I underestimated these Wolves.

Those motherfuckers are savage. Spreading hate and discontent.

Credit to them. They played some amazing ball tonight.
This was why the Lakers had to fire Ham.

He fucked them over something awful. They just could not match up against Denver but that doesn't mean Denver was unbeatable. They could be had - and if they're not around, LA has a legit shot to come out of the West.

But by dicking around all season and setting them up in a 1st round matchup with them, he signed their death warrant.

It's an all-time display of HC incompetence, IMO.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:16 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
Man, these playoffs have been fun. The league is really good right now.
I love the new NBA. This is so much better than the gay ass super team era.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:28 AM Today
Feels like it’s the Wolves year. Mavs are kinda stuck in that 3rd tier of teams in the West and Thunder have a really talented team but they’re young. Thunder also have a shit load of assets so I expect them to be even better next season.

Feels like the Wolves and Thunder will continue pushing the hell out of the Nuggets.

My favorite story is the Knicks coming back. League is better when the Knicks aren’t a dumpster fire
[Reply]
O.city 08:38 AM Today
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I love the new NBA. This is so much better than the gay ass super team era.
There's still super teams, they're just built better. It always has and always will take multiple stars to win championships.
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 08:42 AM Today
Originally Posted by O.city:
There's still super teams, they're just built better. It always has and always will take multiple stars to win championships.
I think he's referring to the trading of 5+ years worth of future assets to get those stars vs developing from within the organization.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:48 AM Today
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz:
I think he's referring to the trading of 5+ years worth of future assets to get those stars vs developing from within the organization.
Eh - I'm fine trading assets to get those guys and 'build' your team.

I think what he's probably talking about were those Heatles/Warriors teams where guys decided to join together as a sort of quasi all-star team and then hire on a bunch of cheap ring-chasers to fill in the gaps.

Nothing has ever been more satisfying than watching that Heat team struggle to break through. That stupid little "Heat Index" thing on the friggen front page of ESPN.com every day talking about their wins. I mean god that was intolerable.

And it was such an anti-competitive contrivance.
[Reply]
Page 113 of 113
« First < 1363103109110111112113
Up