ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 404 of 435
« First < 304354394400401402403404 405406407408414 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:55 AM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by KC Hawks:
Skyy Moore continues to get 60% of the snaps or we bring back Frank Clark, which would you choose?
I'd rather Skyy Moore get 100% of the snaps.

At quarterback.
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:56 AM 10-11-2023
So does Frank Clark get the Neil Smith treatment, where people remember the betrayal of his going to the Donks whenever he’s mentioned? Or does he get the treatment some people give Jamaal Charles where it’s kind of a footnote people don’t talk about?

Depends… Charles said he always wanted to play for the Donks and some other stuff on his way out. Frank just wanted to play it seems like. Neither of them won/will help the rival team win anything like Neil Smith did.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:00 AM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:
So does Frank Clark get the Neil Smith treatment, where people remember the betrayal of his going to the Donks whenever he’s mentioned? Or does he get the treatment some people give Jamaal Charles where it’s kind of a footnote people don’t talk about?

Depends… Charles said he always wanted to play for the Donks and some other stuff on his way out. Frank just wanted to play it seems like. Neither of them won/will help the rival team win anything like Neil Smith did.
He should get the Eric Hicks treatment.

Where when people mention him, their first thought is "hey remember this guy? He fucking sucked..."
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:04 AM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
I find it hard to hate a guy who played an important part in winning 2 superbowls and getting to a third. It sucks that he went to a division rival, but it's not like he's lighting the world on fire for them.
He doesn't suck because he went to a division rival.

He sucks because he just does.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:31 AM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Where when people mention him, their first thought is "hey remember this guy? He ****ing sucked..."
Clark had some great moments in meaningful games at least, even if he generally sucked
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:37 AM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
DJ signed with the raiders. You gonna hate him too? Frank clark went somewhere else because we didn’t want to pay him. It’s not like he was holding out for senseless money. We made the call.
That's a very good point..

I think each situation is different though.. from what I remember DJ was way way past his prime. And just because I don't hate DJ doesn't mean I am a huge fan of his after he did that. Same time were Raiders only team that offered him a contract? I don't recall but that may have been the case. Plus DJ wasn't a loudmouth like Frank Clark who acted like he would never play for another team in a lot of those post game interviews.

I don't know if Clark got many contract offers but just seems funny he signed w Broncos.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 06:46 AM 10-11-2023
People want us to trade for Clark. I would say no.
Especially with his health issues. Feel bad for him, but ...no.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:49 AM 10-11-2023
The Donks are just going to cut Clark late in the season to use his roster spot on a younger player anyway (since they suck shit) so if we really want him back we can just wait it out and sign him right before the playoffs, which is the only time he's useful anyway.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:22 AM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Fuck him. I don't care if he has 10 SB rings and he is a billionaire. He's just a loudmouth to me.

Signing w a AFC West rival after all Chiefs did for him. Talking shit and Broncos D is worse w him. Ha.. yeah that's a guy I'm going to defend on a Chiefs message board.
I'm confused. What exactly did he say? Has he badmouthed the Chiefs?

The Chiefs no longer wanted him. He probably didn't have many contract offers and went to the highest bidder. It's not like he jumped ship to a competitor because he thought they had a better chance of winning. He did what 99.9% of the population would've done in the same situation.

This so odd. Take a deep breath, dude.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:23 AM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
People want us to trade for Clark. I would say no.
Especially with his health issues. Feel bad for him, but ...no.
Who are these "people"? Some randoms on Twitter?

We have no need for him on this team or we would've resigned him. There's a negative probability he's gonna be back with the Chiefs.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 07:46 AM 10-11-2023
Why would any Chiefs fan want to give the Broncos draft picks for friggin Frank Clark?

Chiefs need draft picks. Chiefs D has been better without him.
[Reply]
notorious 09:19 AM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by Razaele:

Neil Smith helped them win a tainted Superbowl.

Jamaal fumbled games away to us.

Clark won't even play a game against us.

Big difference.
[Reply]
Balto 09:25 AM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Why would any Chiefs fan want to give the Broncos draft picks for friggin Frank Clark?

Chiefs need draft picks. Chiefs D has been better without him.
Maybe because it's tied to a Jerry trade haha
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:41 AM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by Balto:
Maybe because it's tied to a Jerry trade haha
The only way Id give draft capital to a divisional rival is if it's for someone like Pat Surtain...not for guys like Jeudy or Clark.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 10:22 AM 10-11-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

Where when people mention him, their first thought is "hey remember this guy? He ****ing sucked..."
Are you fucked? 2 rings and sacks in the post season is 10. Some of you are nuttyball stupid.
[Reply]
Page 404 of 435
« First < 304354394400401402403404 405406407408414 > Last »
Up