ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 41 of 54
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Colts
carcosa 06:24 PM 01-05-2019
They just beat up on a dogshit Texans team despite only sacking Watson 3 times. Their defense couldn't get pressure against the worst OL in the NFL.

So, how many touchdowns will Mahomes throw??
[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:55 AM 01-08-2019
Chiefs can do w/o Watkins against the Colts. Hill will be fresh and Kelce is going to murder them.

This team needs a 2016 Eric Berry

So. Fucking. Bad.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:28 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
shame on you whitlock

You know you really should watch this tripe...if they were all in agreement, they wouldn't have a show. It's manufactured....
[Reply]
jaa1025 01-08-2019, 05:05 AM
This message has been deleted by jaa1025.
Hoopsdoc 05:05 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I am somewhat surprised that it seems the majority of Colts fans think this will be a standard win for them where they just run the ball and play some defense. Just sort of assuming they will stop the Chiefs. They are also strangely comfortable with their defense letting the Chiefs do whatever they want as long as it’s not a long TD. The thing though is that they can go 75 yards in 6 plays just as easily as they can make one big play because Mahomes will absolutely shred the zone defense.

Against the Steelers our longest play was only a 40 yard reception. But we had three receivers total 18 catches for 299 yards at almost a 17 yard average. I think they assume we will dink and dunk like Brady or Rivers but our dinks and dunks are 15 yards not 5 yards. We all saw how open Texans receivers were all over the field. They can’t stop what’s about to happen to their defense.
I don’t know which Colts fans you’re interacting with, but I certainly don’t think this. I predicted a loss on this very board.

I think Mahomes and that offense will overwhelm our defense.

If we can start out like we did against Houston, we may be ok. Score on the 1st drive, force a 3 and out, and then score again. That’s a tall order against that offense though, which scores on their first possession almost every game.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 05:08 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
That Oline is going to need to step up to overcome Luck being so slow footed. He looks like Herman Munster out of the pocket.
Uhh, Luck ran a 4.65 40. He’s not slow.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:09 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
I don’t know which Colts fans you’re interacting with, but I certainly don’t think this. I predicted a loss on this very board.

I think Mahomes and that offense will overwhelm our defense.

If we can start out like we did against Houston, we may be ok. Score on the 1st drive, force a 3 and out, and then score again. That’s a tall order against that offense though, which scores on their first possession almost every game.
I didn't even know you were a Colts fan. lolz
[Reply]
New World Order 05:11 AM 01-08-2019
Sick of this shit

Every talking head is hyping up the Colts. I hope their quotes are all over our locker room

Let's shut them all up
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:05 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Sick of this shit

Every talking head is hyping up the Colts. I hope their quotes are all over our locker room

Let's shut them all up
If Mahomes watched the GMFB discussion of this game, the Colts are fucked.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:31 AM 01-08-2019
This game is 50 50. It really could either way.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 07:34 AM 01-08-2019
They play Zone because they don’t have the players for Man on Man......

They are fuuuuuccckkkked
[Reply]
deadman 07:58 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
They play Zone because they don’t have the players for Man on Man......

They are fuuuuuccckkkked
I am curious, didn't the Chargers play primarily zone against the Chiefs?
[Reply]
Best22 08:01 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Uhh, Luck ran a 4.65 40. He’s not slow.
He’s not as fast as he used to be. Watch old highlights and you’ll see his speed has declined
[Reply]
deadman 08:05 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
He’s not as fast as he used to be. Watch old highlights and you’ll see his speed has declined
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno man, I watch the Colts every week. Seems plenty fast to me. He just doesn't have to scramble around like he used to.
[Reply]
deadman 08:46 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
I am somewhat surprised that it seems the majority of Colts fans think this will be a standard win for them where they just run the ball and play some defense. Just sort of assuming they will stop the Chiefs. They are also strangely comfortable with their defense letting the Chiefs do whatever they want as long as it’s not a long TD. The thing though is that they can go 75 yards in 6 plays just as easily as they can make one big play because Mahomes will absolutely shred the zone defense.

Against the Steelers our longest play was only a 40 yard reception. But we had three receivers total 18 catches for 299 yards at almost a 17 yard average. I think they assume we will dink and dunk like Brady or Rivers but our dinks and dunks are 15 yards not 5 yards. We all saw how open Texans receivers were all over the field. They can’t stop what’s about to happen to their defense.
No doubt the Chiefs will be one of the toughest matchups this year. I say one of because Patriots will continue to be our toughest matchup until we can exorcize that demon, which we hope to do next weekend :-).

If you get a sense of confidence coming from Colts fans, it's probably because we were where you guys are for so long. With Peyton, most years, we had Star Wars numbers on Offense but no Defense. Dominate the regular season but we'd get beat up in the playoffs. The 2018 Colts are exactly the type of team that would put down the 2000's Colts in the playoffs.

With the being said, when the Colts went on their Super Bowl run in 2006 they had a statistically bad Defense but in the playoffs everything changed and they were dominant. That could be the 2018 Chiefs.

Anything can happen in the playoffs. I'm expecting a great game.

P.S. I don't think the confidence has anything to do with a series of playoffs wins vs Chiefs or your overall playoff record. I think you guys are making a bigger deal about that than we are. I didn't even know that was a thing until coming over here.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 08:52 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by Best22:
He’s 29 and has had no leg injuries. He’s as fast as he’s ever been.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:00 AM 01-08-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Sick of this shit

Let's shut them all up
We have a long history of choking. Indy is hot. Those talking heads always try to talk up some controversy. No team talk up some pundit trashing them, only other players.

Mahomes is going to bring home the win. They will all change their tune. All of a sudden we are the darlings to beat the Pats/Chargers.
[Reply]
Page 41 of 54
« First < 313738394041 4243444551 > Last »
Up