ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 239 of 288
« First < 139189229235236237238239 240241242243249 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:09 PM 08-21-2022
lawd

Good lord imagine seeing this as a DC pic.twitter.com/Cj2kdE8j8f

— Kali Mahomes (@ClayWendler) August 21, 2022

[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:27 PM 08-21-2022
In mid season form.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
crispystl 02:12 PM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Man - that release.

Look at where the blitzer is while Mahomes still has the ball at his waist. Then he just fires a dime in a heartbeat. Phew. Just no defending that.

It’s insane how much velocity and distance he gets with what looks like just an easy flick of the wrist. He makes it look so effortless. It’s akin to watching some tiny professional golfer just bomb the ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
scho63 03:56 PM 08-21-2022
He is already better than Elway, Marino, Aikman, and many others.

He is right on the cusp of the 4 greatest: Brady, Rogers, Manning and Montana. These 4 have the greatest football knowledge and their talent combined.

Mahomes is stating to see the game in slow motion and reading D's to near perfection. That will make him the greatest ever when he crosses that rubicon.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 04:00 PM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Mahomes is stating to see the game in slow motion and reading D's to near perfection.
Yep, you can really see it on throws like the one to Skyy Moore that was almost six, and the one he completed to Watson. The one from last week to MVS, too.

Did not expect him to have this level of trust with those guys this early.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:16 PM 08-21-2022
I have been asked what makes Mahomes elite and to me it his ability to know he's going to get mauled but still can make the throw and put the ball where he wants it. There is ice in his veins. He plays without fear. That quality is rare.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:25 PM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I have been asked what makes Mahomes elite and to me it his ability to know he's going to get mauled but still can make the throw and put the ball where he wants it. There is ice in his veins. He plays without fear. That quality is rare.
Along with the arm strength, scrambling ability, ability to throw on the run, accuracy, clutch play….
[Reply]
Red Dawg 07:37 PM 08-21-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Along with the arm strength, scrambling ability, ability to throw on the run, accuracy, clutch play….
Yes. He's the best I have ever seen and I'm not young. Not a homer take at all. His ability to make shit happen is better than anyone.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:45 PM 08-21-2022

[Reply]
Rain Man 08:05 PM 08-21-2022
I would add his release, his running ability, his clock management, his ability to keep a play alive, and his progression through the reads.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 05:31 AM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I would add his release, his running ability, his clock management, his ability to keep a play alive, and his progression through the reads.
Wait....I thought he was only a one read QB?
:-):-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 06:51 AM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
he didn't miss skyy - the DB made a great play, and skyy could have made a better catch attempt
It was a great play from the defender, but only because it wasn't a great throw from Pat. Look at that placement. Look at all that space. Mahomes put that where both the receiver and defender could get to it.

He could have put a lot more air on that and sent it toward the back of the end zone.

Originally Posted by RunKC:
Here’s the still from the game yesterday. Ball was slightly under thrown and Skyy had to pull back a bit for the ball. If it get another foot of air it’s probably a TD.

Also give our old friend Kendall Fuller credit here. He’s really good
EDIT: Oops. Looks like Run posted it as an attachment and I'm too lazy to do it myself. You can go to the post to see it, though.
[Reply]
Molitoth 06:51 AM 08-22-2022
Not impressed! Street Ball thug running QB will never win Super Bowls. Needs Tyreek Hill.

=P
[Reply]
Monticore 10:35 AM 08-22-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I think his feel for the game is probably his best attribute, and why things just look easy he just pictures things in his head and his body just does it , those off angles throws are not premeditated, that’s why he can do and see things on the fly Brady and Manning can’t, those guys were all about being a analytical robots and the system and abusing matchups , but when the shit hits the fan they were fucked.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:21 PM 08-23-2022

This is hilarious �� How defenses actually prepare for stuff like this? It's impossible. #ChiefsKingdom pic.twitter.com/2DiHB35mtb

— how bout those CHIEFS (@hbtCHIEFS) August 23, 2022

[Reply]
Page 239 of 288
« First < 139189229235236237238239 240241242243249 > Last »
Up