ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs [give Kelce a raise]
Dante84 12:47 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Had some knee problems and a year suspended in college. Has the size and upside though. Fingers crossed.
Eh, suppose it makes sense. Veach likes to kick the tires on guys with a questionable past but athletic profiles. I guess let's see what he can do in camp.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:57 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Anyone know if this guy is good?
Only way to tell is to bring him in for a look.
[Reply]
notorious 01:10 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Dante84:
Anyone know if this guy is good?
Way too early to judge. Let's just hope he's serviceable.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 01:13 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Just because they signed extensions doesn't mean they weren't thinking about retiring. /Florio
He’s not wrong, though. Aaron Donald was just mulling retirement a year ago, signed that extension then promptly retired.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 02:20 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
Way too early to judge. Let's just hope he's serviceable.
I've heard he can't block and tends to get in his own way...and has hands of stone.

Training Camp fodder?
[Reply]
digger 12:46 PM 04-29-2024
Now loading a 4 in a row...
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:50 PM 04-29-2024

I told yall I’ll never let him leave!! Congrats my guy! @tkelce https://t.co/9sqkZY8mU8

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) April 29, 2024

[Reply]
Red Dawg 12:51 PM 04-29-2024
Wow. Didn't see that coming right now.
[Reply]
Mecca 12:55 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Wow. Didn't see that coming right now.
This will be a fun year for him...

With Brown and Worthy on the team the Chiefs are going to see nothing but 2 high. He's going to have so much more room to work...I applaud the Chiefs for helping him this year and likely extending his career as a productive player.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 12:56 PM 04-29-2024
A case study in career paths… Tyreek vs Kelce.

Tyreek wanted to get paid, forced a trade and gets to spend the rest of his career crashing into Tua’s ceiling.

Kelce took less to remain on a championship team, has won multiple Super Bowls, hooked up with Taylor Swift, etc.

Advantage Kelce.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:57 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:

Tyreek wanted to get paid, forced a trade and gets to spend the rest of his career crashing into Tua’s ceiling.

Kelce took less to remain on a championship team, has won multiple Super Bowls, hooked up with Taylor Swift, etc.

Advantage Kelce.
Kelce didn't "take less". He's a TE, one of the lowest paid position groups in the league, and at one point, he was the highest paid TE in the league until Kittle and Waller etc got paid very shortly after.
[Reply]
DRM08 01:01 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88:

Advantage Kelce.
Tyreek was sort of doomed by his actions in college. Never gonna be a big money endorsement person with that type of ugly domestic violence in your background. Probably hard to get a celebrity relationship with that kind of background as well. So you try to squeeze every dollar you can from your NFL career on the field.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:49 PM 04-29-2024
JFC I just finally gave my dick a rest from our draft, now I have to fap to this too?!
[Reply]
Mecca 12:49 PM 04-29-2024
Funny people throwing out Reid and Kelce retiring, both sign extensions.

Trav is probably playing 3 more years after seeing this.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:51 PM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Funny people throwing out Reid and Kelce retiring, both sign extensions.

Trav is probably playing 3 more years after seeing this.

Just because they signed extensions doesn't mean they weren't thinking about retiring. /Florio
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up