ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 34
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Lurker 500
Iowanian 08:07 PM 03-17-2008
Originally Posted by Cankerskull:
KCJohnny (If Marty Chokes)

Not sure about the Arby's, except that Lattimer/Bootlegged had a roast beef sandwich as his avatar.
I need to know what and what the context of the "pie" joke was about.

Arby's and roast beef were specifically used to represent something on a famous person.
[Reply]
huskerdooz 07:18 PM 03-18-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Arby's and roast beef were specifically used to represent something on a famous person.
Arby's and roast beef were used to describe Brittany's meat curtains?
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:21 PM 03-18-2008
Originally Posted by huskerdooz:
Arby's and roast beef were used to describe Brittany's meat curtains?
Originally....the Arby's roast beef sandwich was used in a thread where discussion of Jessica Simpson's glory hole was being described.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 11:32 AM 03-20-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
The Food groups of questions. Who is associated with each of these? Poster and or famous people

Jalepeno Cheese Balls

PIE!

I'm thinking Arby's.
Another one that I'm itching to respond too. You damn lurkers better get your act in gear.
[Reply]
huskerdooz 06:42 PM 03-20-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowanian
The Food groups of questions. Who is associated with each of these? Poster and or famous people

Jalepeno Cheese Balls

PIE!

I'm thinking Arby's.

Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Another one that I'm itching to respond too. You damn lurkers better get your act in gear.

In the "Chiefs are racist" thread started by Falstaff, Vanilla Thunder (Cody) started talking about Planters Cheeseballs (the different flavors being Regular, Sour Cream, and Jalepeno). 58Forever was thought to be associated with them but he told VT about the Jalepeno cheese doritos 3Ds not the cheese balls. The reason this was included in the aforementioned thread is because Falstaff was a complete douchebag and I believe it was an attempt to hijack the thread away (and completely correct in it's attempt) from the intended topic.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 08:25 PM 03-17-2008
What is the context for the phrase "Bass hand"

double karma points if you can find the actual thread.....one of my favorite series of posts

p.s.

there is a small chance that I am mis-remembering the exact phrase/occurance...my apologies
[Reply]
VonneMarie 08:29 PM 03-17-2008
Ask the meaning of the Arby's roast beef sandwich thing. Cuz I personally would like to know.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:01 AM 03-18-2008
Originally Posted by VonneMarie:
Ask the meaning of the Arby's roast beef sandwich thing. Cuz I personally would like to know.
Eyes roll, from a picture of a big montana, to a picture of Britney stepping out of a car, . . . to a big montana.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:38 PM 03-17-2008
Oooh! OoOOH!!!

Which planeteer had a vehicle stolen in a foreign country? What country? Can you describe the vehicle?
[Reply]
Monk 08:45 PM 03-17-2008
Originally Posted by GOATSE:
Oooh! OoOOH!!!

Which planeteer had a vehicle stolen in a foreign country? What country? Can you describe the vehicle?
ENDelt had his Chevy pick-up stolen in Mexico
[Reply]
chefsos 08:46 PM 03-17-2008
Originally Posted by Monk:
Close...
[Reply]
Monk 09:03 PM 03-17-2008
Originally Posted by chefsos:
Close...
Man, I hate having alcohol ravaged brain cells
[Reply]
Iowanian 09:22 PM 03-17-2008
Originally Posted by Monk:
The country is the only thing correct on this answer....but you're on the right trail of thought.
[Reply]
huskerdooz 02:04 AM 03-18-2008
Originally Posted by GOATSE:
Oooh! OoOOH!!!

Phobia had his p/u stolen in Mexico when he was helping build Endelt's deck????
[Reply]
Iowanian 07:10 AM 03-18-2008
Originally Posted by huskerdooz:
Phobia had his p/u stolen in Mexico when he was helping build Endelt's deck????
+1 huskerdooz

Phildo went to Az to build a deck on the roof of endelt's condo. They made a beer run to me-he-co and phil left his Tahoe? in a parking lot, to never see it again. He finished the deck. I believe he purchased an oversized Ford truck to get home.

Here is the associated thread of the occasion
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118905
[Reply]
Page 20 of 34
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up