ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Is anyone watching Euro 2020?
bdj23 10:55 AM 06-12-2021
Danish player Christian Eriksen collapsed on the field. It doesn't look good. They just suspended the game for a medical emergency.
[Reply]
kstater 09:28 PM 08-01-2021
Fuck yes

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:30 PM 08-01-2021
SCHNIKES!!!!!!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:35 PM 08-01-2021
Gold Cup Champions, Bitches!!
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 09:35 PM 08-01-2021
What a match! Just simply outlasted Mexico.....

Acosta was amazing tonight....
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:39 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa:
What a match! Just simply outlasted Mexico.....

Acosta was amazing tonight....
Seeing all those disappointed Mexico fans at a sold out NewFaderField has me ready for some AFCW action!!

And Alexi with his emotions bursting is all of us tonight.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 09:40 PM 08-01-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Seeing all those disappointed Mexico fans at a sold out NewFaderField has me ready for some AFCW action!!
Exactly! Good warm up for Chiefs football.....
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:54 AM 08-02-2021
I'm ready 4 something spicy and hot now, break out the menu what'cha got now
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:59 AM 08-02-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
USA - Mexico - Gold Cup final

USMT united locked arms, singing along with anthem. . . Inspiring.

Now let's see some buttkicking!!

Also - first live-action at NewFaiderField.

EDIT - the congestion of this pitch is stress inducing. Fade went cheap with the roll-in turf only to football width.
:-) :-) - Another passive-aggressive nudge from resident mult/troll InvinciBill.

Must have been angered at the applauding of national unity. But then, who knows what sets this schtick off?
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 01:34 PM 08-05-2021
Messi leaving Barcelona. Wow

Breaking: Barcelona has announced that Lionel Messi is leaving the club. pic.twitter.com/rk19YAdUFF

— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) August 5, 2021

[Reply]
TripleThreat 03:42 PM 08-05-2021
Hard to be interested in the gold cup when half our true national starters aren’t/weren’t playing in the tournament. I’m sure the same applied to Mexico
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:45 PM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by TripleThreat:
Hard to be interested in the gold cup when half our true national starters aren’t/weren’t playing in the tournament. I’m sure the same applied to Mexico
It wasn't the premiere lineup, but it was very exciting and heartening to see so many young and new players performing so well. It really was a gripping game.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 03:47 PM 08-05-2021
I hope Messi doesn't go to PSG. A league nobody watches with only one good team.

The Premier League is the only logical place. Problem is, I don't know if anyone can afford him now that the season has almost started and big spenders have already been dishing out money for players.
[Reply]
Shag 04:02 PM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
I hope Messi doesn't go to PSG. A league nobody watches with only one good team.

The Premier League is the only logical place. Problem is, I don't know if anyone can afford him now that the season has almost started and big spenders have already been dishing out money for players.
PSG would be the most likely spot, which would basically create a super team. In the PL, Chelsea could be considered suitors, given they've been trying to buy Haaland, and now Lukaku, both for big money. I don't really see that happening, but could be fun for my club.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 04:09 PM 08-05-2021
Originally Posted by Shag:
PSG would be the most likely spot, which would basically create a super team. In the PL, Chelsea could be considered suitors, given they've been trying to buy Haaland, and now Lukaku, both for big money. I don't really see that happening, but could be fun for my club.
PSG is a big fish in a small pond. He could increase his Champions League titles but the rest of the season would be meaningless. Who really watches Ligue 1 games?

Messi in the premier league would be a huge deal. Like you said, though, Chelsea (and Man City) probably wish this happened earlier in the summer.
[Reply]
carlos3652 04:26 PM 08-05-2021
I WANT HIM IN PREMIER. Im pissed Aguero went to Barcelona now, I wanted to see them together.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 15
« First < 41011121314 15 >
Up