ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson wants to be a Bronco
NIUhuskies 12:40 PM 06-09-2021
According to Kareem Jackson and if he ever plays in the league again

Deshaun Watson says he wants to be a Denver Bronco, according to Kareem Jackson@ReemBoi25 joined @AqibTalib21 on today's episode of Catchin’ Fades with the latest pic.twitter.com/H4DYnH6eWq

— The Volume (@TheVolumeSports) June 9, 2021

[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 01:54 PM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Denver had the #1 red zone defense and was the #25 defense in overall scoring. So in other words, the good offenses were scoring from more than 20 yards out and the weak offenses were getting inside the 20.
Leading the league in offensive turnovers and having an offense that is bottom 10 in 3rd down conversion percentage doesn't help. I don't have access to the stats but I'd be surprised if Denver's D wasn't among the worst in terms of starting field position.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:13 PM 06-24-2021
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thespun...ons-texans/amp

While this seems hard to believe on the surface, it actually makes sense.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 01:26 PM 06-24-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/thespun...ons-texans/amp

While this seems hard to believe on the surface, it actually makes sense.
:-)

Donks standing at the front door to the QB prom with their dicks in their hands!!!!

- Garbage QB - one of the worse - In the league last year
- Trades for the 29th ranked QB from 2020
- Leaked that Rodgers wants out - Donks Salivating
- Passes on Fields since they actually believe Rodgers is coming to be PM2
- Still believes Rodgers will be in Denver
- Now the next coming of Bill Cosby is looking to get out of Houston - PIVOT - Probably
out of football for at least a year
- Will still be stuck with garbage QB's Teddy and Drew for 2021

This is so comical......

via GIPHY

[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:39 AM 06-25-2021
Lol. Deshaun Watson would be the PERFECT QB for Denver right now. He probably won't play for 2 years so they should definitely trade for him.

He'll fit right in with that right tackle they signed a couple years ago . . . . . :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:21 AM 06-25-2021
He's going to spend the entire season on the Commissioner's Exempt list and then face suspension the year after. He's gonna end up like Mike Vick.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:31 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
He's going to spend the entire season on the Commissioner's Exempt list and then face suspension the year after. He's gonna end up like Mike Vick.
Best case scenario
[Reply]
Bowser 10:32 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by Al Czervik:

Donks standing at the front door to the QB prom with their dicks in their hands!!!!

- Garbage QB - one of the worse - In the league last year
- Trades for the 29th ranked QB from 2020
- Leaked that Rodgers wants out - Donks Salivating
- Passes on Fields since they actually believe Rodgers is coming to be PM2
- Still believes Rodgers will be in Denver
- Now the next coming of Bill Cosby is looking to get out of Houston - PIVOT - Probably
out of football for at least a year
- Will still be stuck with garbage QB's Teddy and Drew for 2021

This is so comical......

via GIPHY

Yeah, skipping Fields could well haunt them for years. Consider it Elway's "I'm sorry" move to the rest of the AFC West for years of dominating it, lol.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:33 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Best case scenario
Yep. Worst case, he misses even more time due to extended legal battles and he's never able to make it back.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:38 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep. Worst case, he misses even more time due to extended legal battles and he's never able to make it back.
I have an idea... Denver can plan for now and the future by trading the top 1/2 of the next 7 drafts and purge 7 good players from the roster by acquiring both Rodgers and Watson.

Rodgers is now through 2024 and Watson is the future. Voila. Makes total freaking sense
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:42 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I have an idea... Denver can plan for now and the future by trading the top 1/2 of the next 7 drafts and purge 7 good players from the roster by acquiring both Rodgers and Watson.

Rodgers is now through 2024 and Watson is the future. Voila. Makes total freaking sense
[Reply]
Bowser 10:47 AM 06-25-2021

Get this man Elway's email addy, stat!

[Reply]
wazu 11:09 AM 06-25-2021

I know you're joking, but when you factor in the brain trust that will be managing everything else, just having those QBs probably means more wins than the sum total of the players/picks given up.
[Reply]
TEX 11:31 AM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
I know you're joking, but when you factor in the brain trust that will be managing everything else, just having those QBs probably means more wins than the sum total of the players/picks given up.
He is joking, BUT many members of the DonkTard fan base wants Rodgers / Watson at all costs...
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:00 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
He is joking, BUT many members of the DonkTard fan base wants Rodgers / Watson at all costs...
What do they have to lose?

Must suck knowing that their season is over before it begins...

If it weren't for Houston being essentially Watson-less...they would have the worst QB situation in the AFC...possibly the entire NFL.

If I had to make an educated guess...I would say Garoppolo is the Donks QB next year. Watson goes to Philly...or possibly Miami if Tua sucks. Dolphins have a lot of draft capital...
[Reply]
TEX 03:18 PM 06-25-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
What do they have to lose?

Must suck knowing that their season is over before it begins...

If it weren't for Houston being essentially Watson-less...they would have the worst QB situation in the AFC...possibly the entire NFL.

If I had to make an educated guess...I would say Garoppolo is the Donks QB next year. Watson goes to Philly...or possibly Miami if Tua sucks. Dolphins have a lot of draft capital...
Yep. Watson is not ending up in Denver. In fact, John McClain (Local well respected NFL Journalist) is betting it's Philly or Miami for the reasons you listed.

Jimmy G makes perfect sense for Denver. Deal is he'll be "better" than anyone they trotted out there in 7 seasons - including 5-Head during his last year, when he stopped taking "his wife's" HGH.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 8
« First < 34567 8 >
Up