ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Britt Reid hearing/arraignment day.
SuperBowl4 09:13 AM 06-07-2021
- Pleads Not Guilty - Update : November 19, 2021 - Kansas City Chiefs agree to pay medical expenses for girl who was hurt in crash. Britt Reid's trial date set for April 18, 2022
[Reply]
gblowfish 10:23 AM 06-09-2021
Is he going to celebrate the restoration of his driving privileges by going 80 mph through a elementary school playground?
[Reply]
jdubya 11:24 AM 06-09-2021
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/arie...205215289.html

“Ariel is at home recovering; we hope that her being in a familiar place will help her remember things,” wrote her mother’s cousin Tiffany Verhulst on the GoFundMe she established to help raise money for Ariel’s care, as well as to provide support to Ariel’s mother, who is a single mom of three. “She is doing physical therapy but as of right now she still cannot walk, talk or eat like a normal 5-year-old. Thank you everyone for your continued support.”
[Reply]
tyecopeland 12:02 PM 06-09-2021
In quasi-related news, a female Browns staffer got arrested for a dui and is not going to lose her job. Granted, she didn't seriously injure anyone but she could just as easily have.

Originally Posted by :
According to court documents, Brownson was charged with drunken driving on May 27 in Brunswick, Ohio. She reportedly was driving 55 mph in a 35 mph zone when she was stopped at 12:27 a.m. Police said her blood alcohol content was .215. The state's legal limit is .08.

[Reply]
TribalElder 03:20 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/arie...205215289.html

“Ariel is at home recovering; we hope that her being in a familiar place will help her remember things,” wrote her mother’s cousin Tiffany Verhulst on the GoFundMe she established to help raise money for Ariel’s care, as well as to provide support to Ariel’s mother, who is a single mom of three. “She is doing physical therapy but as of right now she still cannot walk, talk or eat like a normal 5-year-old. Thank you everyone for your continued support.”
wow
https://www.gofundme.com/f/5-year-ol...dical-expenses

over half a million dollars in go fund me money
[Reply]
eDave 03:39 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
In quasi-related news, a female Browns staffer got arrested for a dui and is not going to lose her job. Granted, she didn't seriously injure anyone but she could just as easily have.
“I’m a Cleveland Browns coach. This is detrimental to my career.”
[Reply]
mkp785 04:20 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by TribalElder:
wow
https://www.gofundme.com/f/5-year-ol...dical-expenses

over half a million dollars in go fund me money
Hunt/Andy should each match that dollar for dollar.
[Reply]
DaFace 04:43 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
You guys don’t lawyer.
That's my main takeaway from this thread.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:22 PM 06-09-2021
I hope everyone remembers that in this country one is innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around.

Clearly Britt Reid has some substance abuse problems but that does not mean he is a piece of shit. Let's see how everything turns out before we crucify him..
[Reply]
mkp785 06:34 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I hope everyone remembers that in this country one is innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around.

Clearly Britt Reid has some substance abuse problems but that does not mean he is a piece of shit. Let's see how everything turns out before we crucify him..
Hi cooper barrett.

Good to see you've gotten outta the romper room and slithered your way back to defend someone who almost killed TWO(!!!!) kids via his drunk driving. Maybe you can start a gofundme for Britt?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:52 PM 06-09-2021
Some of you are really over the top in your reactions toward Britt Reid. Yes, he made an egregious mistake and should be held accountable but people need to remember he is human and humans make mistakes.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:53 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Why? By this statement, every parent and employer should be held to the same standard.
Got any children? Do you honestly think you should be held accountable in this same manner for their actions? Do you think parents of serial killers should be treated in this manner that you have laid out for Andy Reid and Clark Hunt?
[Reply]
srvy 09:23 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Why? By this statement, every parent and employer should be held to the same standard.
Got any children? Do you honestly think you should be held accountable in this same manner for their actions? Do you think parents of serial killers should be treated in this manner that you have laid out for Andy Reid and Clark Hunt?
You are wasting your time on that turd poster.
[Reply]
mkp785 01:43 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
How about because it's the right thing to do? Why should she have to pay for the kids hospital bills? How about because Clark is a billionaire and Andy a millionaire and Britt is the employee of one and the kid of the other and this single(?) mom almost lost her ****ing daughter to Andy's **** up of a son.

Jesus ****ing christ. No is talking about a ****ing serial killer parents. I'm talking about doing the right ****ing thing. Or are you one of those Cooper barrett types who think that Britt is innocent here and we need to go after the mom for fucking car seats?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:48 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
why?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:58 AM 06-10-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
why?
He thinks they should because they have money. I'd they were not "millionaires and billionaires" he would have a different view.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 5 of 12
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up