ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
The Gonzo Lounge>CP Get together? Part 3
burt 01:51 PM 05-22-2021
Okay, looks like 10-10 is gonna be the best available day for the most CP'ers. I have decided to have it at a Raytown Park so we don't have you yahoos traipsing through my humble abode. Alcohol IS allowed just no glass bottles. I have it narrowed down to a park less than 7 miles from the stadium, I just need to get one of the 2 reserved. I am going to check them out tomorrow.

I will provide a large cooler(or 2, subject to RSVP's), small grill, name tags, a fairly decent blue tooth speaker and, of course, my world famous chili. I will probably front y'all some all beef dogs and buns as well.

The shelter will cost me and I won't complain. BUT donations, requests, tips(actual advice) and RSVP's would be accepted graciously. No, I won't get you a rib eye!

Doors will open at noon and go to when y'all get the hell out or 20 minutes before kick off. Unless we figure out how to watch the game there in the shelter....


RSVP'ed

Bugeater, KurtCobain, Rasputin, IowaHawkeyeChief, ThyKingdomCome15, htismaqe , ChiTown , βearcat(with testicles)

burt , Mrs. burt, Domer, Raiderhader,

Hopefuls:

Coach, Cntrygal, Stronside, bevischief, crazycoffey, Nzoner
[Reply]
2112 03:44 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
I donít think Iíll need surgery on the shoulder. Itís getting better (pending MRI next Tuesday). Iíll know for sure after my follow up in two weeks. And Iíll have time in October.
Good thing Iím not a doctor. Torn rotator cuff, torn slap, torn labrum and torn bicep tendon. Surgery at the end of august, in a sling for 6-8 weeks and out of work 4-6 months. Doctor also said it will be very very painful lol. Needless to say Iím out.

Have fun!
[Reply]
HayWire 05:32 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
I prefer my Bearcat to have buttons.
That's not very nice.

Can you give me my buttons?
[Reply]
burt 07:54 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by βearcat:
Can I come? I'm kinda famous

Thanks,
The Bearcat with testicles
We are counting on it! (tough to not make a "come" joke)
[Reply]
burt 07:55 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Strongside:
Would love to be there if Iím in town.
Keep us posted as the date nears.
[Reply]
burt 07:56 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
My plan at this time is to bring a TV, an OTA antenna, and being there by noon to watch the afternoon games and then the Chiefs game as well. I may end up passed out and sleeping in the shelter, but it will be totally worth it.
I will be sure to bring my hammock!
[Reply]
burt 08:01 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by bevischief:
You are making it temping I may so up...
The more, the better! With my heart condition, I'd like you bozo's to say, "I met him at a get together, he was cool" when they name the lounge after me.

With the loss I feel about Patteau and Gonzo, I soooo wish I'd had the opportunity to meet them in person.

THIS IS AN OPPORTUNITY!!
[Reply]
luv 09:19 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Good thing I’m not a doctor. Torn rotator cuff, torn slap, torn labrum and torn bicep tendon. Surgery at the end of august, in a sling for 6-8 weeks and out of work 4-6 months. Doctor also said it will be very very painful lol. Needless to say I’m out.

Have fun!
If you didn't think you needed surgery when all of that ended up being necessary, I'd say you tolerate pain quite well. I'd hate to see what would make you think surgery is warranted. **Says the girl who was walking around with a 4.5 cm gallstone in her gallbladder and thought the attacks were heartburn.
[Reply]
ptlyon 10:12 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Good thing Iím not a doctor. Torn rotator cuff, torn slap, torn labrum and torn bicep tendon. Surgery at the end of august, in a sling for 6-8 weeks and out of work 4-6 months. Doctor also said it will be very very painful lol. Needless to say Iím out.

Have fun!
Wait.

You'll be off work.

You'll still have one hand to drink with.

What am I missing here?
[Reply]
crazycoffey 10:50 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Wait.

You'll be off work.

You'll still have one hand to drink with.

What am I missing here?
Answer this, please
[Reply]
Raiderhader 11:00 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Wait.

You'll be off work.

You'll still have one hand to drink with.

What am I missing here?
Yeah, heís not making any sense here.
[Reply]
burt 11:13 AM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Yeah, heís not making any sense here.
Nope....none atall.......
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:20 AM 06-09-2021

[Reply]
2112 01:34 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by luv:
If you didn't think you needed surgery when all of that ended up being necessary, I'd say you tolerate pain quite well. I'd hate to see what would make you think surgery is warranted. **Says the girl who was walking around with a 4.5 cm gallstone in her gallbladder and thought the attacks were heartburn.
Iíll be in a sling and one handed. Carrying bags is an issue. I donít check bags when I fly to pigsknuckle. Plus I canít travel while Iím getting my $903.00 a week temporary state disability.
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Wait.

You'll be off work.

You'll still have one hand to drink with.

What am I missing here?
Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
Answer this, please
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Yeah, heís not making any sense here.
Originally Posted by burt:
Nope....none atall.......
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Lol Iíll be miserable! Thereís always next year!!
[Reply]
burt 02:39 PM 06-09-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
IThereís always next year!!
IF I make it.......
[Reply]
scho63 03:08 PM 06-09-2021
You need to update your OP with names: Confirmed, Maybe, Doubtful, Not attending, and Douche we didn't invite.

Celebrity CP members can draw a nice crowd
[Reply]
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Up