ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Suggested Post-Draft Free Agents & Trade Ideas?
Couch-Potato 07:13 AM 05-02-2021
What say you CP? What are the best available FA acquisitions and trade scenarios for the Chiefs post-draft?

Shwartz or Fisher, to compete with Niang for RT?

Breeland, Earl Thomas or Sherman at DB?

Melvin Ingram as dedicated Pass Rusher?

Larry Fitzgerald or Goldan Tate as WR #2?

Pull off the big trade for Julio!?
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:25 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
I don't think we need the needle moved that much when it comes to the third receiver, or even second receiver. Mecole Hardman HAS to know that this is a make or break year for him. Even Mahomes called him out on twitter when they drafted Powell.

It's so funny how everyone was clamoring for us to take a WR in the second round. I'm like... uh... we just did. How about he steps up and runs good routes, then this isn't an issue?

Well Mahomes called him out on Twitter but that's because Powell tweeted himself with a Chiefs jersey on and he had Mecole's number on it. It was more making fun of that then actually saying Mecole has been served notice or something.
[Reply]
kcbubb 05:57 PM 05-03-2021
Okafor over Ingram. Okafor will be much cheaper and is better fit. Ingram is shorter with much shorter arms. Let taco, okafor and danna compete. And bring back breeland too.
[Reply]
chiefforlife 08:04 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Why tf would we get Leno
Because we are still thin at Tackle. Leno would be a solid reserve at LT.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 08:26 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
We are literally 10 deep at O line. Let me guess the Chiefs are the treasury and we can print money whenever?
[Reply]
Mecca 08:33 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Okafor over Ingram. Okafor will be much cheaper and is better fit. Ingram is shorter with much shorter arms. Let taco, okafor and danna compete. And bring back breeland too.
Okafor is literally hurt all the time.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 08:34 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Leno perhaps?
Who???
[Reply]
Mecca 08:34 PM 05-03-2021
Originally Posted by chiefforlife:
No, no we aren't, we are going to cut/trade guys with staring experience this year.

Brown, Niang and Remmers is a solid 3, in a pinch Thuney, Long and even LDT could slide out to OT. Very few teams have that kind of depth.
[Reply]
kcbubb 10:50 PM 05-04-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Okafor is literally hurt all the time.
Okafor cheap is better than Ingram. He’s talented and a fit.
[Reply]
oldman 08:01 AM 05-05-2021
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13:
Hardman really needs to work on the mental side of route adjustments as well as sharpening his cuts.
This. It's time for him to step up and work.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:45 PM 05-10-2021
I keep seeing people talking that we need to bring back Breeland. I'm not opposed to it. But I don't think that it's necessary. Sneed is a bonafide starter. Ward is probably on the other side, and Fenton on the slot. That's a pretty good set of corners, and don't forget that we have Baker too. He got hurt before he could get established. But with a full off-season and camp, he could take the starting slot from Ward. He was a first round pick and he got cut because of the legal issue that looks like it's behind him now, Add him in the mix, and I just don't see a need for Breeland. I guess that you can never have too many corners though. Especially if we end up facing Rodgers twice per year
[Reply]
JakeF 10:17 PM 05-10-2021
Originally Posted by kcbubb:
Okafor cheap is better than Ingram. He’s talented and a fit.
Okafor never seems healthy even when he suits up.

Kpass 20 Tackles, 1 scks, 3 PD, 0 FF, 2 TFL, 16 gms
Okafor 9 Tackles, 3 scks, 0 PD, 1 FF, 1 TFL 11 gms

If Kpass sucks...
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 03:34 PM 05-15-2021
How about LDT + 2022 2nd Rd Pick = Julio Jones on a slightly restructured deal incentivizing him to stay on the field?

I read ATL needs an OG, we might have x4 starting-caliber guards on the roster currently.

We have $9m in space, moving LDT saves us $2.75m, if Julio's willing to play WR 1A for $11.75m and turn the rest of his $15m Base into incentives...whoo-boy! We'd be set!
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:20 PM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
How about LDT + 2022 2nd Rd Pick = Julio Jones on a slightly restructured deal incentivizing him to stay on the field?

I read ATL needs an OG, we might have x4 starting-caliber guards on the roster currently.

We have $9m in space, moving LDT saves us $2.75m, if Julio's willing to play WR 1A for $11.75m and turn the rest of his $15m Base into incentives...whoo-boy! We'd be set!
You Julio-baters are just the absolute worst.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:43 PM 05-15-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
You Julio-baters are just the absolute worst.
lol would be fun for sure!

A pass-rusher would also be fantastic, Melvin Ingram maybe?
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 07:26 AM 05-16-2021
Mahomes needs less work, not more. Hand the ball off, run the wildcat. 17-21 games a season is going to take it's toll. Brady doesn't strain...anything. Never has.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 13
« First < 56789 10111213 >
Up