ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Suggested Post-Draft Free Agents & Trade Ideas?
Couch-Potato 07:13 AM 05-02-2021
What say you CP? What are the best available FA acquisitions and trade scenarios for the Chiefs post-draft?

Shwartz or Fisher, to compete with Niang for RT?

Breeland, Earl Thomas or Sherman at DB?

Melvin Ingram as dedicated Pass Rusher?

Larry Fitzgerald or Goldan Tate as WR #2?

Pull off the big trade for Julio!?
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:20 AM 05-02-2021
How much money do you think there is?
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:20 AM 05-02-2021
I知 going to relax and enjoy the summer and realize no matter what idea I have Veach is 26 steps ahead of all of us and onto better ideas. I知 just ready for the season now. There isn稚 a better roster in the NFL so I知 not too desperate for any other moves. I don稚 think we値l do much outside of taking flyers from released players during camp cutdowns.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:28 AM 05-02-2021
It seems like we have a huge hole at WR #2.

I think Mecole, Drob, and Powell will get some play but that's the most obvious question mark.

I also would like another vet pass rusher/ ring chaser.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:34 AM 05-02-2021
Sign Breeland.

Sign vet pass rusher (probably Ingram). We’ll need to hope that Jones, Reed, Clark, Wharton, Danna, and Taco are enough. Clark needs to have a good year. We need one of the young guys to surprise us.

There really isn’t a true WR 2 available. I think we either roll with what we have or make a trade. No idea who we would trade for.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 07:36 AM 05-02-2021
No way on Earl Thomas. Bring in high character players only at this point please.

Would love to see Schwartz or Fish back but I just don't think their health will allow it this year.

I assume you meant pull off the trade for Julio not JuJu?
[Reply]
YayMike 07:36 AM 05-02-2021
Gotta be Breeland, Ingram, Tate. Instantly fills 3 holes short term until next years draft where the fucking Wizard of rosters fills these holes
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:37 AM 05-02-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
No way on Earl Thomas. Bring in high character players only at this point please.

Would love to see Schwartz or Fish back but I just don't think their health will allow it this year.

I assume you meant pull off the trade for Julio not JuJu?
Correct, Julio, sorry.
[Reply]
TLO 07:42 AM 05-02-2021
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
I知 going to relax and enjoy the summer and realize no matter what idea I have Veach is 26 steps ahead of all of us and onto better ideas. I知 just ready for the season now. There isn稚 a better roster in the NFL so I知 not too desperate for any other moves. I don稚 think we値l do much outside of taking flyers from released players during camp cutdowns.
Yep. Can't wait for training camp.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 07:42 AM 05-02-2021
Originally Posted by YayMike:
Gotta be Breeland, Ingram, Tate. Instantly fills 3 holes short term until next years draft where the ****ing Wizard of rosters fills these holes
That would be fantastic!
[Reply]
kysirsoze 08:03 AM 05-02-2021
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Pretty much how I feel. Still holding out a little hope for a Julio trade, but whatever happens I'm happy.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:21 AM 05-02-2021
Breeland and Ingram. The fact that both have yet to sign has to be an indicator of their value to the rest of the league. They should both be relatively affordable and Breeland knows the defense.

I don't think WR is as big of need anymore as Mahomes will have more time to throw. This will allow more opportunities for our receivers to get open. Not against bringing in additional WR help, just don't see it as something we need to dedicate many resources to.
[Reply]
CupidStunt 09:15 AM 05-02-2021
The WR situation and our offense as a whole now reminds me of the Packers. Everyone wants to shit on their WRs after Adams, and cry that Rodgers needs more help, but they built an OL so that Rodgers sits back there all day and throws to the same guy over and over. And it works. And they don't have the best TE in the world either.

I think we'll be much more focused on a DE and maybe corner depth. I think they believe we can get a lot out of Hardman, Powell, DRob and Pringle with 15 having tons of time, an improved running game and, of course, Hill and Kelce drawing all the attention.
[Reply]
Kiimo 09:25 AM 05-02-2021
A big fat NO on Julio. There will be guys on the cheap that can come in after cuts.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:30 AM 05-02-2021
I think breeland and maybe Ingram. But kind of doubtful on Ingram now. Taco, tim ward and the new guy just may be what they roll with.

They made it clear the were ready to move on from Okafor after camp with taco.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Up