ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 190
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL NBA Playoffs Thread****
KC_Connection 10:11 AM 08-28-2020
Have been banned from the other thread by an apparently sensitive snowflake (ironically after dozens of pages of political discussion from others) so I'll stick my thoughts on the NBA Playoffs here from now on. We needed a new thread anyway.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 05:51 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

The greatest of all time.
No.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:59 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
He is entertaining.It drives him nuts LeBron will never be viewed at the GOAT by the masses just like it drives him nuts watching replays of Odor blasting Bautista :-). Lebron could do himself some favors and not act like he just got hit by Mike Tyson whenever someone comes near him. It's just not an admirable trait. Toughness in sports is still something red blooded Americans appreciate.
It's really funny when he completely contradicts something he'd said earlier in yet another attempt to blow smoke up LeBrons ass then just no sells it and act like nothing happened.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:00 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
It's really funny when he completely contradicts something he'd said earlier in yet another attempt to blow smoke up LeBrons ass then just no sells it and act like nothing happened.
He reeks of desperation and insecurity.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:40 PM 05-20-2021

Was LeBron’s game-winning three over Steph clutch or luck?

"In no universe, besides the one with this specific player, would that be considered luck. This is the definition of a clutch shot by the most clutch playoff performer in NBA history." — @getnickwright pic.twitter.com/BIZyJ3WZpJ

— First Things First (@FTFonFS1) May 20, 2021

Not surprised that Nick Wright hits the nail on the head again. We've never seen anybody as clutch as this guy when it truly matters.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 09:45 PM 05-20-2021
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
No.
By far.

LeBron has amassed just about every individual record in the game's history and continues to do it. The guy's almost 37 years old, playing on one leg and still the best player on the floor in any game he plays in. Truly remarkable.
[Reply]
BWillie 10:25 PM 05-20-2021
Zach LaVine is becoming the most underrated player in the NBA. What a year.

I think either Jokic or Embiid should win the MVP, but I'm probably biased towards Embiid. I just hate crafty players like Jokic. They just annoy me for some reason.

First year ever I'll be rooting for the Warriors in the postseason - if they can get there. Curry is just a joy to watch. We are witnessing a historic year and it's cool they have two Jayhawks. I still hope Draymond Green chokes on a dick, though.

Michael Porter Jr has developed into a lethal scorer.

Devonte Graham may have the worst 2-point FG percentage in all of the NBA. Had the same problem at Kansas.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:14 AM 05-21-2021
I'd be more inclined to watch Stef Curry if he would keep that fucking disgusting mouthguard of his IN his mouth.

He's gross.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 08:14 AM 05-21-2021
And well deserved
https://www.facebook.com/SportsIllus...8523373146170/
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:20 AM 05-21-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I just hate crafty players like Jokic.
White guy code word alert!
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 01:36 AM 05-23-2021
Great game 1 win for the Mavs. If they go up 2-0 I think they can take the series from the Clippers.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:35 AM 05-23-2021
By far.

LeBron has amassed just about every individual record in the game's history and continues to do it. The guy's almost 37 years old, playing on one leg and still the best player on the floor in any game he plays in. Truly remarkable.
You would suck LeBrons dick if you could. Wouldn't you?
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:39 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Great game 1 win for the Mavs. If they go up 2-0 I think they can take the series from the Clippers.
As long as Paul George keeps choking in the playoffs, the Clippers aren’t going anywhere.

Same for the Lakers if their idiot coach keeps playing Andre Drummond and clogging the paint.
[Reply]
staylor26 05:30 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
You would suck LeBrons dick if you could. Wouldn't you?
Suck his dick?

That’s not even a question. He would suck his dick immediately after Lebron murdered his entire family.
[Reply]
Valiant 06:12 PM 05-23-2021
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson27:
Well.. sports bars were full in 1998 too though.
So maybe even more
Wouldn't that mean more people were at home to watch on individual tvs if they wanted to watch?
[Reply]
Sorry 07:07 PM 05-23-2021
As long as Paul George keeps choking in the playoffs, the Clippers aren’t going anywhere.

Same for the Lakers if their idiot coach keeps playing Andre Drummond and clogging the paint.
Continually putting trEz/Drummond and watching a failing AD and not playing Gasol is dumb. Gasol allows AD to play the four and also Gasol can give you a three and pace the floor in the half court set.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 190
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up