ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 592 of 1207
« First < 92492542582588589590591592 5935945955966026426921092 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
lewdog 05:52 PM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
You guys are dicks.

I am attempting homemade pizza for the first time ever because of CP.

Fuck all of you.

Pizza Hut or Papa Johns?
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:05 PM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by lewdog:
It's been on the counter an hour.

Still nothing.

Guess I'll keep waiting.
Is there enough to roll out for a pie? Just go with it if there is.
[Reply]
lewdog 06:06 PM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Is there enough to roll out for a pie? Just go with it if there is.
Definitely enough. Just thought it was supposed to rise?

Think I'll just cook it anyway, regardless of how it currently looks.
[Reply]
Nickhead 06:09 PM 08-12-2017
You guys are dicks.

Fuck all of you.

Pizza Hut or Papa Johns?
For the Crust
4¾ Cup flour (24oz by weight)
1 tablespoon yeast
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon salt
2 Cups warm water (16.5oz by weight)

Stir flour, yeast and sugar together. Then stir in salt. (salt kills yeast, so you shouldn't let it touch directly) Stir in water. Stir JUST until all flour is absorbed. NO KNEADING. Cover dough in olive oil or canola oil. Let rise 30 -60 minutes. You can cover in saran wrap in the fridge and then let rest on the counter for 20 minutes if needed.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:13 PM 08-12-2017
Definitely enough. Just thought it was supposed to rise?

Think I'll just cook it anyway, regardless of how it currently looks.
Do it. I'd proof it but that's just me.
[Reply]
gblowfish 06:59 PM 08-12-2017
Doing cajun packets on the grill. This is easy and really tastes great. Recipe: Cut up 1 red bell pepper, 1/2 red onion, 1 clove garlic, about a half dozen small gold potatoes into 1/4" sections. Cut up some Andoille sausage, get about a 1/2 lb of big shrimp. Put all this in a big tupperware containter. Drizzle with olive oil, cajun spice and old bay and black pepper. Shake it all up real good. Get 2 ears of corn and cut them into thirds. Get heavy duty tin foil. double it over, make a packet for the food. Dole out the food into meal sized packets, put 1 or 2 sections of corn in each packet with a hunk of butter. Seal it all up. Put it on the grill at 400 for about 30 minutes. Each packet will be ready to eat. Open the packet, watch out for steam, don't get burned. Empty the packet into a bowl. Sprinkle with Tabasco (if you like tabasco) and enjoy. Great meal, fills you up, easy cleanup afterwards.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:17 PM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
Doing cajun packets on the grill. This is easy and really tastes great. Recipe: Cut up 1 red bell pepper, 1/2 red onion, 1 clove garlic, about a half dozen small gold potatoes into 1/4" sections. Cut up some Andoille sausage, get about a 1/2 lb of big shrimp. Put all this in a big tupperware containter. Drizzle with olive oil, cajun spice and old bay and black pepper. Shake it all up real good. Get 2 ears of corn and cut them into thirds. Get heavy duty tin foil. double it over, make a packet for the food. Dole out the food into meal sized packets, put 1 or 2 sections of corn in each packet with a hunk of butter. Seal it all up. Put it on the grill at 400 for about 30 minutes. Each packet will be ready to eat. Open the packet, watch out for steam, don't get burned. Empty the packet into a bowl. Sprinkle with Tabasco (if you like tabasco) and enjoy. Great meal, fills you up, easy cleanup afterwards.
Hard to beat that kind of simple goodness, sounds excellent
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:24 PM 08-12-2017
Succulent ribeye steak that was half off at Dillon's
[Reply]
srvy 07:35 PM 08-12-2017
You guys are dicks.

Fuck all of you.

Pizza Hut or Papa Johns?
Any other options?
[Reply]
srvy 07:41 PM 08-12-2017
Yum this is very similar to a Betty Crocker recipe I pulled off the interwebs. So simple so good but kids wont touch it because food is touching other foods lol.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:52 PM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Succulent ribeye steak that was half off at Dillon's
Good Gawd that was good. I am stuffed.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:12 PM 08-12-2017
I need to find some decent andouille sausage. That sounds good.
[Reply]
gblowfish 08:14 PM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Hard to beat that kind of simple goodness, sounds excellent
Forgot to mention, when you do the tin foil packets, use the heaviest foil you have, and spray the inside with non-stick spray so the food doesn't stick. I usually put the packets up on the bread rack inside the grill (I have a Weber Genesis)so the shrimp won't burn. Don't tear or pierce the foil, or it'll leak. You want to make sure they're folded up nice and tight to to hold the steam in.

It's a great meal. You can use crawdads if you don't like shrimp, but big shrimp ( the 25 count size) work best. Best of all, no messy cleanup. You just pitch the foil once the food cooks.
[Reply]
gblowfish 08:15 PM 08-12-2017
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I need to find some decent andouille sausage. That sounds good.
For this I just used Johnsonville. They make pretty good ones, and you can find them in the same section with the Bratwurst.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:34 PM 08-12-2017
For this I just used Johnsonville. They make pretty good ones, and you can find them in the same section with the Bratwurst.
I live in BFE.
[Reply]
Page 592 of 1207
« First < 92492542582588589590591592 5935945955966026426921092 > Last »
Up